• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is chickpea?

what type is chickpea?

• Total voters

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
some people do not agree with my self-typing, so i wanted to make it scientific and put it into poll form.

feel free to ask me any questions if you're undecided :bye:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 749 sx/sp

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP 749 sx/sp

i did type as ENFP and 7 when i first discovered mbti and enneagram. but i was young and my understanding of myself has changed. i do consider from time to time that maybe i'm just a shy and socially anxious extrovert.. but i see a lot of myself in the function order of INFP>ENFP. Fi-Si looping like crazy.

Starry

While I can totally, totally understand why some members question your type I feel you've got it right (I've answered this before I'm now having a flashback...)

I think what may strike people as 7 doesn't come from 7 at all but rather a strong 5 wing and 9 fix. You (and Ginkgo) are the example(s) I used to use when relentlessly forcing 4w5 on senza *pauses for a really long time to cry in a heartbroken fashion*

The three of you are, imo, a certain "type" of 4w5 that registers as "lighter, airy-er, head-typy-er" merely masking how heavy and pissy you truly are. <-Okay, that's a bit of a joke. I can't truly explain it but it's all in what you say as opposed to 'how you say it.'

INFP 4w5 sx/sp 497

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
i would type you a thousand times if it meant senza's return

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only know your forum posts, but I voted ISFP 9w8 sx/sp because you've seemed like that to me for a long time without any of those estimations changing.

Just another signal, take with a grain of salt.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While I can totally, totally understand why some members question your type I feel you've got it right (I've answered this before I'm now having a flashback...)
i had a type me thread before that i forgot about and abandoned :ninja: but yes, you gave me a lot of great insight there as always.

I think what may strike people as 7 doesn't come from 7 at all but rather a strong 5 wing and 9 fix. You (and Ginkgo) are the example(s) I used to use when relentlessly forcing 4w5 on senza *pauses for a really long time to cry in a heartbroken fashion*
:aquiver: RIP senza.. but yeah i've felt some confusion in the past over certain behaviors that i think could count as either 5-ish or 7-ish. information hoarding masked as adventurousness. doing things, not necessarily as a form of escapism or purely for fun, but because knowledge is power. and if i haven't experienced something firsthand i don't really feel i can truly claim to be knowledgeable about it.

The three of you are, imo, a certain "type" of 4w5 that registers as "lighter, airy-er, head-typy-er" merely masking how heavy and pissy you truly are. <-Okay, that's a bit of a joke.
funny because it's true though!

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP not one of the choices, didn't vote

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, INFP moment right there. I'm still not voting

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm calling it as I see it, voting ISFP, am dubious about 4. I am most likely wrong.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Don't know you well enough to say, but the behaviors you've shown don't make your current typing impossible, I think there's a lot going on under the surface in an INFP 4w5 sx/sp, maybe.

Starry

i had a type me thread before that i forgot about and abandoned :ninja: but yes, you gave me a lot of great insight there as always.

:aquiver: RIP senza.. but yeah i've felt some confusion in the past over certain behaviors that i think could count as either 5-ish or 7-ish. information hoarding masked as adventurousness. doing things, not necessarily as a form of escapism or purely for fun, but because knowledge is power. and if i haven't experienced something firsthand i don't really feel i can truly claim to be knowledgeable about it.

funny because it's true though!

I was dumb in my response in this thread though...

Granted I was referring to a different phenomenon but the fact I seemingly dismiss as irrelevant what is most likely the most relevant annoys me with me. I'll try to correct that now.

I don't know why and I don't know how...but there exists some kind of crossover (like the wires got crossed or something) between the 4w5 and the 7w6 sx/sp specifically (although I've seen it in the sp/sx and sx/so as well.) They both can be stubbornly attached to their idealistic ideologies and when the world falls short... these two types are absolutely known to switch coping strategies...subsequently resembling each other's respective type. In other words, a good number of 7w6 sx/sp will brood and embrace their 'inner Keats'...while many 4w5 sx/sp will become restless and push the external world for experience (I remember there was a time when members were insisting Ginkgo was ENTP...and I believe a 7w6 as well.)

^^Anyway, there's a significant reason you often register with others as "restless, extroverted, light-hearted, positive outlook, head-type, etc." And why I seem "artistic, poetic, intellectual, moody and deep" (<-totally right? I totally seem like all those qualities right? I'm not - but come on!)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some people do not agree with my self-typing, so i wanted to make it scientific and put it into poll form.

feel free to ask me any questions if you're undecided :bye:

I agree with how you scored on my test. The E-type seems correct.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FP part is easy.

The rest I am not sure.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For what it's worth, I've always related more to the ENFPs in my life than the ISFPs. With me and ENFPs, it's like we're speaking the same language as each other and have very similar thought processes. ISFPs are usually people I admire and appreciate, but their motivations are always a little bit of a mystery to me. They seem much "cooler" and more instinctual than I feel.

I don't relate much to either Se or Ni.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay my first like.

Hmm.. i have a question for the op and other fi doms: shouldn't you all be the best at self discovering (which includes mbti and eneagram typing) as Fi doms? Fi is keen on - therefore should be good at - picking, choosing and 'correctly' knowing their feelings, therefore should be good at figuring out their personity against a given category.

Actually this doesn't apply to the op because she knows what she is. However a lot of fi doms tend to be confused. Hmm maybe they are not ifps. Hmm maybe i am being unfair in my self typing expectations.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I see you as a 7 or a 9, and certainly not a 4.

4w5 is one of the most introverted, melancholic Enneatypes, and is not renowned for being energetic. I don't detect many of the type's characteristic fears and motivations in you either, though I am of course just going on vibes. As I mentioned in another thread, I don't think people online can make informed judgements on Enneagram. But if you ask...

I would volunteer 7w6 as a type and consider you an ambivert, not an introvert.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION]
i am very low energy irl. as far as melancholic, i think i try to keep my negative feelings to myself or maybe the people closest to me. anything beyond that seems like attention-seeking or compliment-fishing which isn't my goal. i've found often if i try to express a negative feeling, it ends up with someone trying to convince me otherwise, which is very irritating.

my boyfriend, who is the person i spend the most time around, told me that the only things that motivate me are "shame and jealousy." and he doesn't even know about enneagram :D

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION]
my boyfriend, who is the person i spend the most time around, told me that the only things that motivate me are "shame and jealousy." and he doesn't even know about enneagram :D

Well that seals it for me.