• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have absolutely no clue what type I am! Help!

GRAY

I've taken the test a bunch of times, and I have gotten literally every type. Which is impossible, so, I thought that I might as well ask some real people to help me find out what type I really am. Thank you in advance. I also apologize in advance too, because I've probably made some typos and grammatical errors in this thing, but after all it's a lot of typing and it's quite late where I am. I saw somebody else use this questionnaire for their post, so I figured I'd use it too. :)

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

I don’t think that love can be defined by anyone. There are too many different types and degrees of love. The love that you share between you and another person is completely unique, and even that can change and evolve.
Beauty is anything. I don’t define it, because, like love, it can’t be defined anyway. It’s way too fluid. There are no rules or standards to “beauty”. There’s no criteria. I just find beauty wherever and whenever I find it.

2. What are your most important values?
Happiness, justice, practicality, freedom, independence, equality.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don’t) those beliefs in the first place?
No, I don’t have any religious beliefs. I don’t like organized religion at all. Life is entirely subjective. I don’t believe there is one single “right” or “correct” god/religion. Since everybody experiences their very own reality, (there is no single concrete reality), then I think that everybody should come up with their very own personal spiritual beliefs, and make their own religions. Religion, if it must exist at all, should be completely personal and be different from person to person.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is senseless. I hate how the government sees people as like chess pieces. Humans will always have wars, though, because it’s just human nature, and it also makes rich people richer, so it won’t be a thing of the past anytime soon. It’s all an awful pity.
What is power? To me, it’s to be in control of yourself, a situation, something else, or someone else.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I can discuss anything in the world, for hours, as long as it isn’t small talk. I hate small talk. I’d rather sit in silence with someone than talk about the weather. Anyway, I’m interested in a lot of things. I really have a passion for music and all other forms of art.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
This is irrelevant. What’s this got to do with my personality?

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I avoid them for as long as I can. I’m pretty messy, but at least I know exactly where everything is. I don’t have time to just organize everything and be neat, I have priorities and more important things to do.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
There’s so many films that I enjoy that I don’t even know where to begin. I watch a movie every day. I don’t read as often though. I read a pretty good memoir a few weeks ago.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I don’t cry very much. Only when I’m really sad, like if someone I love died or something. I smile when things are funny. I don’t know how I’m supposed to answer this. I just… cry when I’m sad and I just smile when I’m happy.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Within myself, I guess. Sometimes I just randomly feel that way and it doesn’t matter where I am. I don’t feel like I have a sanctuary or whatever, other than what I find within my own mind. If I have a sense of belonging within myself then why should I miss having it anywhere else?

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My biggest weakness is my fear of weakness. I’m very afraid of being vulnerable or needing help from another person.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My friends say that I’m funny, compassionate, and creative. Personally, the thing I like most about myself is how I’m not afraid to be myself and how I’m not afraid to stand up for myself.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I would like help in the area of asking for help.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I start feeling really down when there’s not enough excitement going on in my life. I might do something stupid, like pick a fight with anyone for no real reason other than I'm bored. I can’t stand to stay in my house all day. I always need to be out doing some activity to be happy.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who are confident, outspoken and educated with their opinions, open minded, respectful, understanding, truthful, and aren’t afraid to own up to anything that they do.

My best friend is an INTP, and we get along really well, except for the occasional argument. I have another friend who is an INFJ, and to be truthful he kind of exasperates me at times, I mean he won’t even kill bugs because he thinks it’s mean, but he’s nice to me, so whatever.

I dislike people who are blind followers, people who never speak up for themselves, people who can’t admit when they’re wrong in an argument, the narrow-minded, the dishonest, the greedy, those who value mercy rather than rightful justice, and anyone who treats me in a condescending or patronizing way. I can also get a bit annoyed with people who apologize too much, or are overly shy, though I won’t necessarily dislike them for it, because I know it isn’t their fault that they’re shy.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I’m asexual, so I’m not really sure how to answer this.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I will never be a mother because I’m not fond of children, and anyway I have better things to do than be a mother. So, I won’t entertain this idea.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
If they were a friend, I probably wouldn’t get too outwardly heated about it, but I definitely would if they were a stranger. But since it’s a friend, I would firstly assert my opinion and tell them that I disagree in a respectful manner, and then I would ask them a lot of questions to find out more about their belief. I mean, the thing about having friends is that you’re supposed to let them be their own people, not just clones of you. But if their belief was very bad, like toxic or harmful, and I couldn't talk them out of it, I would just stop being friends with them.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Humanity as a whole, that is including myself, is a nightmare. It’s really embarrassing. Sometimes I wonder what an alien from a different planet would think of humans, and I bet they would think, “Wow, what a bunch of idiots, they let little pieces of paper rule their whole lives. They need money to survive and live, when they never asked to be born in the first place.” I’m not saying money isn’t important, because obviously you need it to survive as I said, but when you take a few steps back and really look at how humans are running things, it’s truly pathetic. As for social problems, I think that ignorance, greed, sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, everything along those lines are disgusting issues in our society. (Oh, I couldn’t name just one thing!)

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I make acquaintances pretty easily, but there are very few people that I really consider “friends”. I can smell a sycophant a mile away. To be considered my friend, one needs to have respect for me (and themselves) at all times, and they need to be genuine at all times too. It helps quite a lot if we share most of the same views, but I get suspicious if people will just agree with EVERYTHING that I say.

With my friends, I just act however I feel like acting. I’m often the most rambunctious one in the group, but I can be the quietest one too. Just depends on how I feel. I can give a friend very serious advice about life, and then immediately afterwards just joke around. And I don’t see friendship as a hierarchy, but if anyone is the leader it’s probably me. But, you know, if they passed all of my tests and were awarded the title of “friend”, then I most likely just consider them an equal to me and I expect to be seen as an equal in return. If that expectation is not met, I kick them out of the group, and that’s all there is to it.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
It depends on the setting. I might be distant and formal while still polite, or I might be very casual and approach them as if I’ve known them forever. Generally, I’m quiet around strangers, but not TOO quiet. I don’t consider myself shy, but strangers think that I am sometimes… until they get to know me better. Well, if I allow them to get to know me better, that is.

yeghor

I've taken the test a bunch of times, and I have gotten literally every type. Which is impossible, so, I thought that I might as well ask some real people to help me find out what type I really am. Thank you in advance. I also apologize in advance too, because I've probably made some typos and grammatical errors in this thing, but after all it's a lot of typing and it's quite late where I am. I saw somebody else use this questionnaire for their post, so I figured I'd use it too. :)

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

I don’t think that love can be defined by anyone. There are too many different types and degrees of love. The love that you share between you and another person is completely unique, and even that can change and evolve.
Beauty is anything. I don’t define it, because, like love, it can’t be defined anyway. It’s way too fluid. There are no rules or standards to “beauty”. There’s no criteria. I just find beauty wherever and whenever I find it.

2. What are your most important values?
Happiness, justice, practicality, freedom, independence, equality.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don’t) those beliefs in the first place?
No, I don’t have any religious beliefs. I don’t like organized religion at all. Life is entirely subjective. I don’t believe there is one single “right” or “correct” god/religion. Since everybody experiences their very own reality, (there is no single concrete reality), then I think that everybody should come up with their very own personal spiritual beliefs, and make their own religions. Religion, if it must exist at all, should be completely personal and be different from person to person.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is senseless. I hate how the government sees people as like chess pieces. Humans will always have wars, though, because it’s just human nature, and it also makes rich people richer, so it won’t be a thing of the past anytime soon. It’s all an awful pity.
What is power? To me, it’s to be in control of yourself, a situation, something else, or someone else.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I can discuss anything in the world, for hours, as long as it isn’t small talk. I hate small talk. I’d rather sit in silence with someone than talk about the weather. Anyway, I’m interested in a lot of things. I really have a passion for music and all other forms of art.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I avoid them for as long as I can. I’m pretty messy, but at least I know exactly where everything is. I don’t have time to just organize everything and be neat, I have priorities and more important things to do.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
There’s so many films that I enjoy that I don’t even know where to begin. I watch a movie every day. I don’t read as often though. I read a pretty good memoir a few weeks ago.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I don’t cry very much. Only when I’m really sad, like if someone I love died or something. I smile when things are funny. I don’t know how I’m supposed to answer this. I just… cry when I’m sad and I just smile when I’m happy.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Within myself, I guess. Sometimes I just randomly feel that way and it doesn’t matter where I am. I don’t feel like I have a sanctuary or whatever, other than what I find within my own mind. If I have a sense of belonging within myself then why should I miss having it anywhere else?

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My biggest weakness is my fear of weakness. I’m very afraid of being vulnerable or needing help from another person.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My friends say that I’m funny, compassionate, and creative. Personally, the thing I like most about myself is how I’m not afraid to be myself and how I’m not afraid to stand up for myself.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I would like help in the area of asking for help.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I start feeling really down when there’s not enough excitement going on in my life. I might do something stupid, like pick a fight with anyone for no real reason other than I'm bored. I can’t stand to stay in my house all day. I always need to be out doing some activity to be happy.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who are confident, outspoken and educated with their opinions, open minded, respectful, understanding, truthful, and aren’t afraid to own up to anything that they do.

My best friend is an INTP, and we get along really well, except for the occasional argument. I have another friend who is an INFJ, and to be truthful he kind of exasperates me at times, I mean he won’t even kill bugs because he thinks it’s mean, but he’s nice to me, so whatever.

I dislike people who are blind followers, people who never speak up for themselves, people who can’t admit when they’re wrong in an argument, the narrow-minded, the dishonest, the greedy, those who value mercy rather than rightful justice, and anyone who treats me in a condescending or patronizing way. I can also get a bit annoyed with people who apologize too much, or are overly shy, though I won’t necessarily dislike them for it, because I know it isn’t their fault that they’re shy.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I’m asexual, so I’m not really sure how to answer this.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I will never be a mother because I’m not fond of children, and anyway I have better things to do than be a mother. So, I won’t entertain this idea.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
If they were a friend, I probably wouldn’t get too outwardly heated about it, but I definitely would if they were a stranger. But since it’s a friend, I would firstly assert my opinion and tell them that I disagree in a respectful manner, and then I would ask them a lot of questions to find out more about their belief. I mean, the thing about having friends is that you’re supposed to let them be their own people, not just clones of you. But if their belief was very bad, like toxic or harmful, and I couldn't talk them out of it, I would just stop being friends with them.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Humanity as a whole, that is including myself, is a nightmare. It’s really embarrassing. Sometimes I wonder what an alien from a different planet would think of humans, and I bet they would think, “Wow, what a bunch of idiots, they let little pieces of paper rule their whole lives. They need money to survive and live, when they never asked to be born in the first place.” I’m not saying money isn’t important, because obviously you need it to survive as I said, but when you take a few steps back and really look at how humans are running things, it’s truly pathetic. As for social problems, I think that ignorance, greed, sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, everything along those lines are disgusting issues in our society. (Oh, I couldn’t name just one thing!)

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I make acquaintances pretty easily, but there are very few people that I really consider “friends”. I can smell a sycophant a mile away. To be considered my friend, one needs to have respect for me (and themselves) at all times, and they need to be genuine at all times too. It helps quite a lot if we share most of the same views, but I get suspicious if people will just agree with EVERYTHING that I say.

With my friends, I just act however I feel like acting. I’m often the most rambunctious one in the group, but I can be the quietest one too. Just depends on how I feel. I can give a friend very serious advice about life, and then immediately afterwards just joke around. And I don’t see friendship as a hierarchy, but if anyone is the leader it’s probably me. But, you know, if they passed all of my tests and were awarded the title of “friend”, then I most likely just consider them an equal to me and I expect to be seen as an equal in return. If that expectation is not met, I kick them out of the group, and that’s all there is to it.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
It depends on the setting. I might be distant and formal while still polite, or I might be very casual and approach them as if I’ve known them forever. Generally, I’m quiet around strangers, but not TOO quiet. I don’t consider myself shy, but strangers think that I am sometimes… until they get to know me better. Well, if I allow them to get to know me better, that is.

Please participate in my thread linked in my signature. Cheers.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello gray, you are the color of my aura.

It loosely indicates use of Se (extroverted sensing).

In your answers I see obvious Fi. I could believe xSFP or xNFP. Have you read descriptions of Se, Si, Ne and Ni? Can you identify which pair (Se/Ni or Ne/Si) you relate to more?

Last edited:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The vibe I'm getting is ExFP.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you are interested in Enneagram type, do you relate much to descriptions of type 8?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound like an ESFP to me. What do you think of that?