• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

But who is Maverick, really?? (Part2)

So, which type is Mav in the E?

• A rule breaking rebel 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A selfish and rational 2

• An apparently don't give a shit about image 3

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Just a type 4 inside, he's a softy really

• An overly assertive type 5

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A group unaware and unanxious type 6

• One of those pesky type 7's, only more stubborn

• A non-dominating type 8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • A conflict seeking 9

• Total voters

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hi guys and gals,

I needed a second poll for my enneagram type. So I need your decision making abilities to arrive at a consensus.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Respectful 8.

You don't chest-thump, like other 8s I know/work with. You respect the inherent privilege of the individual to abdicate/captivate his sense of self as he sees fit.

I remember your proactive counsel towards a woman whose in-laws treated her like shit. You didn't mince words, while allowing for a compassionate undercurrent to urge her self-esteem.

You and htb are great examples of positive-leader ENTJs.

Keep it up.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wow, thank you for your kind words.

I thought about 8, but it seemed a little bit over the top for me! I'm also rather head in the clouds at times. I'm not a particularly "physical" type of person, of average/normal complexion I'd say. For the rest, it seems accurate if you soften up some edges (I think I'm just a softy really). Thanks for your answer.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Thank you, Night.

And a tip of the hat to you, Maverick. You seem like a good man.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Wait a minute. Night you said I was an 8. How can an ENTJ have anything in common with me? :huh:

I don't think I've ever met a real live ENTJ. What type of work place would one be found in?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
8 is indicative of a leader figure. Someone who is willing and capable to seize the communal wheel when necessary.

3w8 is how I'd peg you, Jen (even though the combo isn't necessarily possible with traditional Enneagram formulae).

Maverick...I dunno. 8wX.

ENTJs? Professors; Administrators; IT; Upper-level Mgmt; etc.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
8s are the most magnificent assholes!!!

I :wub: them.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
When not in management, receiving the occasional reprimand over being "confrontational," "taking control" and reportedly intimidating coworkers. The blowback is baffling and painful. A lot in life, though, so -- there it is.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^ So I guess you aren't in charge on the job yet?

*considers giving Limey extroversion pills so she can say she slept with an ENTJ* :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ So I guess you aren't in charge on the job yet?

*considers giving Limey extroversion pills so she can say she slept with an ENTJ* :)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

8s are hawt!!

And really good in bed.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I have dues to pay -- but in the meantime, there are breakdowns in communication and missed opportunities within our group. I've stepped up, and others have apparently quietly resented it.

They're good people; talented. I think we'll get along, ultimately. These are growing pains.

I think those of my type will in some way sympathize.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
8 is indicative of a leader figure. Someone who is willing and capable to seize the communal wheel when necessary.

3w8 is how I'd peg you, Jen (even though the combo isn't necessarily possible with traditional Enneagram formulae).

Maverick...I dunno. 8wX.

also, Surveyors (my hubbie) Engineering, etc.