• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP or INFP?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The way you write and express yourself screams ENFP to me.

You're moody and feel "introverted" at times, lost at times and you analyze things until you drive yourself to a corner at times because you're type 4 wing 5.
Your type display pretty much explained it all.

But yeah, you don't sound like an INFP to me.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Erintopia

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks everyone. Sorry it's been a day or two. :) My kid's were in the midst of band-camps and getting ready for back to school. This means I was everywhere but home for the past two weeks. :) Anyhow, thank you for your replies and I will definitely look at the links suggested.