• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this guy?

yeghor

Additional information:

Although not noticed in the photo, he was wearing this kind of shoes with no socks, does that style accompanied with the pink shirt and jeans tell anything?

pTBL1-7388684v275.jpg

I've also come to notice that guy who wear this kind of shoes with no socks has some kind of propensity for douchebag and player traits.

kiremit-greyder-erkek-ayakkab%C4%B1-modeli.jpg

They usually follow some kind of dressing trend, where they complete their style with jeans, a plain t-shirt on top and some kind of sports jacket, gelled hair and a short beard (like 3-4 days long).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest, he reminded me of a douchbag guy like scumbag Steve or so. Which type has the most propensity for douchebaggery?

Are you just trolling now?

[MENTION=19700]Fuzzy Conduit[/MENTION] do you identify with the guy somehow? And who knows, this might be the start of a new internet meme.

with scumbag steve? not in the least. any resemblance between us would be purely superficial, but I wouldn't put it past you to make that mistake.

or with the guy in the photo you took? How could I identify with someone I know absolutely nothing about and whom I can only see from behind? I don't even dress like that guy. Something about his outfit and clean cut appearance just made me think ISTJ, but he could easily be any type.

yeghor

Are you just trolling now?

with scumbag steve? not in the least. any resemblance between us would be purely superficial, but I wouldn't put it past you to make that mistake.

No I was quite serious. How did I offend you?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
koala tea thread

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Something about his outfit and clean cut appearance just made me think ISTJ, but he could easily be any type.

I thought ISTJ as well; I don't know why. We used to have a joke in this type-related Facebook group I'm a part of called the "2 second impression", so here is mine:

He's probably Si'ing going uhg these chairs are so uncomfortable, I sat like this last time and it made it more bearable, lemme try again. Then he's Te'ing thinking ok how could I make these seats better while using his Ne to generate ideas and his Fi being lower doesn't give a hoot about taking space from others. :whistling:

yeghor

221-leg_clamp.jpg

Also note that two types of leg crosses exist: the European one in which one knee rests over the other and the American one, where the ankle rests on the top of the knee of the other.

Note that this last type of leg crossing has a different meaning to the European type as it shows that the person has an argumentative or competitive attitude. Some people also choose to reinforce their attitude through physical cues, for example: those that have a clearly competitive attitude reinforce what they feel by locking their crossed leg position using one of their hands. This is a clear sign of a stubborn or tough minded individual who is closed to any other opinion but their own.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought ISTJ as well; I don't know why. We used to have a joke in this type-related Facebook group I'm a part of called the "2 second impression", so here is mine:

He's probably Si'ing going uhg these chairs are so uncomfortable, I sat like this last time and it made it more bearable, lemme try again. Then he's Te'ing thinking ok how could I make these seats better while using his Ne to generate ideas and his Fi being lower doesn't give a hoot about taking space from others. :whistling:

lol

Jaguar

pTBL1-7388684v275.jpg

I've also come to notice that guy who wear this kind of shoes with no socks has some kind of propensity for douchebag and player traits.

And have a swastika on their wall. Of course.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
grandpa-gets-surgery-steal-pain-meds.jpg

I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
grandpa-gets-surgery-steal-pain-meds.jpg

I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.

He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?

I'd expect an immature INFJ to make assumptions that someone would be a douchebag based on their attire.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?

Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.

cool

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
Wealth doesn't necessarily, and refinement is basically just a byproduct of it, but it is often a factor in molding any intuitive personality. Ya know..travelling, becoming more worldly, more opportunities to expand horizons, good colleges and all the theoretical elements that go into being successful with that, blah blah, blah. Just think about it yeghor. Why do people usually type street thugs and rednecks and what not as sensors whereas like over half of all US presidents get the N label? Not testifying to the accuracy of this but it is a real phenomenon, one that's gotta have some truth to it. The ITP part is based on primarily his body language.

Absolute nonsense.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Without a front shot nobody can tell anything, and as I said to you a couple of weeks back, people show a wide range of facial expressions over a given day.

Anyone who says they can type a guy even I/E from looking at the back of his head is a fraud, plain and simple. Looks like a few people have outed themselves already.

Can't claim to be new to MBTI but I haven't read any of the books or anything... anyways, how can you type someone from seeing their face? Are there correlations between physical characteristics and types?