• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this guy?

yeghor

nedamaru.jpg

Travelling on the same bus with me.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
You know him? If not, CREEPY! jk not really. but some would think so...
He seems well cultured, laid back, lost in thought...INTP?

yeghor

You know him? If not, CREEPY! jk not really. but some would think so...
He seems well cultured, laid back, lost in thought...INTP?
I was hoping people would interpret his body lanuage and clothing style.

No I don't know him by the way.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
What did you observe in him to conclude INTP?

As I said, well cultured (nice pink polo indicating wealth and high education standards as a boy), laid back (reclined position), and lost in thought ( Fingers to the chin, classic body language signaling focused attention to one's own thoughts).

yeghor

As I said, well cultured (nice pink polo indicating wealth and high education standards as a boy), laid back (reclined position), and lost in thought ( Fingers to the chin, classic body language signaling focused attention to one's own thoughts).
How does wealth and refinement corrrelate to INTP?

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
How does wealth and refinement corrrelate to INTP?

Wealth doesn't necessarily, and refinement is basically just a byproduct of it, but it is often a factor in molding any intuitive personality. Ya know..travelling, becoming more worldly, more opportunities to expand horizons, good colleges and all the theoretical elements that go into being successful with that, blah blah, blah. Just think about it yeghor. Why do people usually type street thugs and rednecks and what not as sensors whereas like over half of all US presidents get the N label? Not testifying to the accuracy of this but it is a real phenomenon, one that's gotta have some truth to it. The ITP part is based on primarily his body language.

Jaguar

For all you know it's a cheap, knock off shirt from Kmart. 10.99. Blue-light special.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hahaha. need more info. any observations beyond this photo?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You take a picture of a nobody on an airplane and post it on the internet who you don't even know nor talked to and asking people to type him? he's not doing anything interesting. so to answer your question of, "what is wrong with me?" this plus so many others

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ

and ditto to what [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] said.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
getting entp vibes

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I was hoping people would interpret his body lanuage and clothing style.

No I don't know him by the way.

Without a front shot nobody can tell anything, and as I said to you a couple of weeks back, people show a wide range of facial expressions over a given day.

Anyone who says they can type a guy even I/E from looking at the back of his head is a fraud, plain and simple. Looks like a few people have outed themselves already.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really like the way the light hits his hand and arm in this picture. I wonder what that thing is in the elastic net holder thingy on the back of the seat is.

Anyway:
I, because he's alone.
N, because he looks like he's thinking instead of looking out the window or reading a sports magazine.
F, because he's wearing a pink shirt. (Maybe it's just the lighting, but whatever).
P, because he's sitting weird. Rule-breaker.

yeghor

hahaha. need more info. any observations beyond this photo?

Is this secretly you? If so: INFJ.

I really like the way the light hits his hand and arm in this picture. I wonder what that thing is in the elastic net holder thingy on the back of the seat is.

Anyway:
I, because he's alone.
N, because he looks like he's thinking instead of looking out the window or reading a sports magazine.
F, because he's wearing a pink shirt. (Maybe it's just the lighting, but whatever).
P, because he's sitting weird. Rule-breaker.

The things in the net holder are a plastic cup and some other gargabe. I was guessing some kind of xSxP because of the intrusive body language like he's trying to take too much space, P for the rule breaking thing as you said. I think pink shirt is a ruse to mislead ladies into thinking he's caring or stuff but I think he's a T type. That leaves me with xSTP and he didn't look like and ISTP so ESTP I guess.

To be honest, he reminded me of a douchbag guy like scumbag Steve or so. Which type has the most propensity for douchebaggery?

grandpa-gets-surgery-steal-pain-meds.jpg

[MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION], no I am the eerie guy taking the photo :) I took it cause this guy all of a sudden started taking up much more space with his body than he needs to. He first put his feet towards the seat next to him and although not seen in the photo, he put his right arm across to the seats opposite to him. Yeah, the seats were unoccupied but this need to "expand" his physical "presence" seemed like Se behaviour to me.

[MENTION=19700]Fuzzy Conduit[/MENTION] do you identify with the guy somehow? And who knows, this might be the start of a new internet meme.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I sit like that on buses, I don't think it has anything to do with Se :shrug: