• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help and Question (edited to include questionnaire thing)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I am having a very hard time grasping your type, at all. Are you for certain an sp/sx? You come off more an sp/so. The fact that on an anonymous forum, where no one knows anything about you other than what you put in here, makes you uncomfortable to share some personal information is very puzzling to me and I can't justify any kind of sx from that.

If I had to make a very tentative guess, it would be a type 3w4. Because you come off as "wanting to escape from yourself" to me, to hide from your own feelings in some way. Like you don't like who you are, and you emulate another personality to do your bidding. Or something.

I basically have no idea. The fact of the matter is, we don't know who you are, and knowing what your "illness" is won't affect your privacy whatsoever. And being a bit more personal about the questions perhaps wouldn't compromise any privacy either. You are on a forum are personality types, and in asking help from someone else, you need to be personal to get it... it's that simple. Personality types in and of themselves are very personal as a subject, and asking for help surrounding your own kind of implies you want to be open.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I am having a very hard time grasping your type, at all. Are you for certain an sp/sx? You come off more an sp/so. The fact that on an anonymous forum, where no one knows anything about you other than what you put in here, makes you uncomfortable to share some personal information is very puzzling to me and I can't justify any kind of sx from that.

If I had to make a very tentative guess, it would be a type 3w4. Because you come off as "wanting to escape from yourself" to me, to hide from your own feelings in some way. Like you don't like who you are, and you emulate another personality to do your bidding. Or something.

I basically have no idea. The fact of the matter is, we don't know who you are, and knowing what your "illness" is won't affect your privacy whatsoever. And being a bit more personal about the questions perhaps wouldn't compromise any privacy either. You are on a forum are personality types, and in asking help from someone else, you need to be personal to get it... it's that simple. Personality types in and of themselves are very personal as a subject, and asking for help surrounding your own kind of implies you want to be open.

:nice:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm not certain of anything.

What you say makes sense. I do want to be open... ideally. Are there any questions specifically that I could answer in more detail that might be helpful?