• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

fingers crossed, my last questionnaire.

hapsburgs

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
So I'm 17, female, on Zolfot to manage my depression, anxiety, and OCD. I grew up in a pretty high pressure environment, and didn't realize how unhealthy my thinking pattern was until it was kind of too late - I'm still in the process of sort of reworking my mind set.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/carolyneaton/14408307690/in/explore-1404694851/
The Blue Mosque, right? In Istanbul? Anyway, it's stunning. I would love to visit. The colors are beautiful - maybe the photo was taken in early evening? Really well lighted. It's somehow bigger than I thought - it took me a split second to notice that there were actually people in the photo. Istanbul seems fascinating - and to visit a place of such religious and cultural importance would be incredible.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Probably either way my first reaction would be some obscenity. I would immediately become irrationally furious, even though it was completely random. I would work myself up into a fury, maybe stubbornly get teary eyes for a second before trying to figure out what was wrong with the car/call AAA/do something productive.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Of course let's go! The only parties are like are ones that are massive, with people I don't know, bass blaring - like a techno club in Berlin at four in the morning.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Inwardly roll my eyes, because I'm a snob and usually think I'm always right. However, I do believe everyone has a right to their own opinion (no matter how stupid it might be), so outwardly I probably wouldn't respond or ask "what makes you think so?"

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Absolutely nothing except perhaps, if it is outlandish, roll my eyes. Everyone can have their own way of doing something as long as they don't bother me about it.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I am firm believer in kind of letting everyone do their own thing - I'm very independent by nature and I hate being controlled. I believe that keeping yourself happy and healthy and in a good mind frame is the most important thing. I have dedicated myself to trying to become as well traveled and knowledgeable as I can, because I can't stand ignorance. I believe in following your dreams, and doing what makes you happy, no matter what anyone says otherwise.Because I have so few definite values, they don't change very often .

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I have a chameleon like personality - it's hard to get to know the real me because I change according to the environment. I am ambitious, relatively well-spoken, competitive - I have a real passion for learning which I think is rare for teenagers. I am fairly strong emotionally (though by no means was I always). I have a real drive and perseverance - I am determined to be the best in everything I do.

That being said, I can be very self-critical. I can be an elitist, especially in literature and music; a bit of a snob. I am pretty flighty - a commitment phobe who hates to be tied down. I flit from one thing to another quickly. I am a hopeless wanderer at heart, wanting to experience everything. I am a massive adrenaline junkie, which I suppose can be quite dangerous.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Ignore them - I second guess myself constantly, and am incredibly indecisive about things that involve me directly (yet about managing others or objective things, I'm a decisive decision maker)

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Well, I like to read, listen to music, play piano, write, travel, and work out. Exercise and traveling are really my two stress relievers. I always have to be on the go, doing something exciting. Bored for me just stimulates my depression.

I can't stand being in the bureaucratic confines of school, getting up early, big get together with people I dislike, having to interact with people I dislike - any kind of forced, moderated activity.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
My mind just works in a completely different way than most people, but I hide it because I don't want to be bothered with explaining my thought process. I am internally arrogant, cold, snobby, and narcissistic but I keep it in my best interests to at least appear like I get along with everyone - I was bullied when I was young, without any real friends, and I would hate to go through that again.

yeghor

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
So I'm 17, female, on Zolfot to manage my depression, anxiety, and OCD. I grew up in a pretty high pressure environment, and didn't realize how unhealthy my thinking pattern was until it was kind of too late - I'm still in the process of sort of reworking my mind set.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/carolyneaton/14408307690/in/explore-1404694851/
The Blue Mosque, right? In Istanbul? Anyway, it's stunning. I would love to visit. The colors are beautiful - maybe the photo was taken in early evening? Really well lighted. It's somehow bigger than I thought - it took me a split second to notice that there were actually people in the photo. Istanbul seems fascinating - and to visit a place of such religious and cultural importance would be incredible.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Probably either way my first reaction would be some obscenity. I would immediately become irrationally furious, even though it was completely random. I would work myself up into a fury, maybe stubbornly get teary eyes for a second before trying to figure out what was wrong with the car/call AAA/do something productive.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Of course let's go! The only parties are like are ones that are massive, with people I don't know, bass blaring - like a techno club in Berlin at four in the morning.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Inwardly roll my eyes, because I'm a snob and usually think I'm always right. However, I do believe everyone has a right to their own opinion (no matter how stupid it might be), so outwardly I probably wouldn't respond or ask "what makes you think so?"

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Absolutely nothing except perhaps, if it is outlandish, roll my eyes. Everyone can have their own way of doing something as long as they don't bother me about it.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I am firm believer in kind of letting everyone do their own thing - I'm very independent by nature and I hate being controlled. I believe that keeping yourself happy and healthy and in a good mind frame is the most important thing. I have dedicated myself to trying to become as well traveled and knowledgeable as I can, because I can't stand ignorance. I believe in following your dreams, and doing what makes you happy, no matter what anyone says otherwise.Because I have so few definite values, they don't change very often .

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I have a chameleon like personality - it's hard to get to know the real me because I change according to the environment. I am ambitious, relatively well-spoken, competitive - I have a real passion for learning which I think is rare for teenagers. I am fairly strong emotionally (though by no means was I always). I have a real drive and perseverance - I am determined to be the best in everything I do.

That being said, I can be very self-critical. I can be an elitist, especially in literature and music; a bit of a snob. I am pretty flighty - a commitment phobe who hates to be tied down. I flit from one thing to another quickly. I am a hopeless wanderer at heart, wanting to experience everything. I am a massive adrenaline junkie, which I suppose can be quite dangerous.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Ignore them - I second guess myself constantly, and am incredibly indecisive about things that involve me directly (yet about managing others or objective things, I'm a decisive decision maker)

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Well, I like to read, listen to music, play piano, write, travel, and work out. Exercise and traveling are really my two stress relievers. I always have to be on the go, doing something exciting. Bored for me just stimulates my depression.

I can't stand being in the bureaucratic confines of school, getting up early, big get together with people I dislike, having to interact with people I dislike - any kind of forced, moderated activity.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
My mind just works in a completely different way than most people, but I hide it because I don't want to be bothered with explaining my thought process. I am internally arrogant, cold, snobby, and narcissistic but I keep it in my best interests to at least appear like I get along with everyone - I was bullied when I was young, without any real friends, and I would hate to go through that again.

I can try to read you enneagram results if you are interested. Details are available in my signature.

TheFool

Enneagram
5w4
I'm seeing Se in your description of yourself (active, adrenaline junkie, easily bored, enjoying massive parties). Not sure if I agree with the previous poster who said ISFJ; you don't really sound like a Si-dom. You sound like an ISTP, maybe.

Portrait of an ISTP Does this description resonate with you?