• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I must know my type! Help.

Torn

MBTI Type
?
I know there's the standard questionnaire but I'm sure people have gotten tired of that so, here's what's important.

Umm..things about me.. I feel nervous right now (?)

I want to be around people most of the time, but I don't talk much. It seems like people like that are usually talkative, but I'm not. The only time I enjoy talking the most is when I can discuss my beliefs.

I try to be A good listener, but I'm not. I am off in my own world a lot, and I tune people out a lot, unfortunately. But I do care about some of the people I tune out.

I like things that are challenging to me. The same goes for people, I'm interesting in impressing people who don't think much of me. I "enjoy the chase."

I feel guilt easily, I think. I haven't ever told anyone that, because I tend to get rid of my guilt as I have seen that it can be destructive. I mention feeling bad, though, and people always tell me I shouldn't feel that way.

I am very goal oriented. I set goals and go for them with A determined attitude. But, I am also very indecisive and it tends to either make people laugh or make them angry.

Well, most people I know well enough have said I am inspiring... I think I might have an influence on people..because I always notice people changing A bit around me...that probably sounds strange.

I really enjoy acting out as characters, but ones that correlate with who I am, or parts of who I am. It is A form of self expression that I am comfortable with. I don't have to straight out talk about my feelings.

I am confident..but many times, I have quite A hard time talking about the way I feel with people. I tend to hide my deepest emotions. I am not even sure why, maybe I haven't met someone who I feel completely okay around yet..

Sometimes "What If" possibilities consume my imagination and actually scare me, but usually my optimism drowns them out..

I'm really quiet around people I don't know, so sometimes people are deceived once they learn about who I am.

And yeah, I have A perverted mind. I'm pretty sure that doesn't say anything, but I'm mentioning it.

I get excited about new ideas rather quickly, and I am constantly thinking about what I can do now to influence my future.

That's all. Hopefully someone can help. I appreciate it. I'm new, by the way. Nice to meet whoever replies.:blush:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First impression is that you are a 4w3. MBTI wise I'm not sure, you may be some kind of NFP, but I would recommend doing the research. The only reason I don't say INFP is because some things you say imply that you are usually confident and have extroverted tendencies. Maybe an INFP 4w3 so/sx? And socionics likely an IEI-Fe.

Torn

MBTI Type
?
First impression is that you are a 4w3. MBTI wise I'm not sure, you may be some kind of NFP, but I would recommend doing the research. The only reason I don't say INFP is because some things you say imply that you are usually confident and have extroverted tendencies. Maybe an INFP 4w3 so/sx? And socionics likely an IEI-Fe.

Yes, I was thinking around the same thing as you. Thank you for your input, I will take it into account. Also, I love Cats! ^_^

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I was thinking around the same thing as you. Thank you for your input, I will take it into account. Also, I love Cats! ^_^

Cool :) How long have you been studying? And I sure think that they are cool too!

Torn

MBTI Type
?
Cool :) How long have you been studying? And I sure think that they are cool too!

A couple of months, actually. But it seems like there's so many different types to look at! They all seem interesting, so at first I was kind of like, "I want to be all of these types!"

When I saw your username, I thought of A stray Black Cat that used to visit my neighborhood.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A couple of months, actually. But it seems like there's so many different types to look at! They all seem interesting, so at first I was kind of like, "I want to be all of these types!"

When I saw your username, I thought of A stray Black Cat that used to visit my neighborhood.

I think I'm pretty confident in your typing. :) Let us know what you think though! Surely someone else will have an opinion.

Torn

MBTI Type
?
I think I'm pretty confident in your typing. :) Let us know what you think though! Surely someone else will have an opinion.

Yes, I hope so, but I still will appreciate yours! I think xNFP sounds correct! I looked up more about the types, ect.

yeghor

Yes, I hope so, but I still will appreciate yours! I think xNFP sounds correct! I looked up more about the types, ect.

Check the links in my signature if you are interested.