• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wolfy answers a questionnaire at night because he wants to

wolfy

awsm
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is symmetrics. Love is getting along.

2. What are your most important values?

Be strong, get stronger. Learn. Love. Be authentic, honest.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I have been interested in zen, taoism and this and that.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Power is often abused. On the other hand it is necessary. Power is the means to force others to your will if needed.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I don't have long conversations much. If at all.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, I love training and getting strong. That is core in my life.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Mundane. But need to be done.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Mad Max. Green Eggs and Ham

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry... leaving places, people.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

What?

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Moodiness, laziness

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

people have said they like my kindness. I like my kindness and moodiness

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I generally just want information.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. I get annoyed and search for ways out.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike duplicity. I dislike how people can be non committal. Though that is a weakness of mine too.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I like sex. I want a partner that is fun to be with and easy to get along with.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Keeping them healthy and alive. Getting them strong and ready to live in the world.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Depends. I sometimes point out how something is illogical. Sometimes I don't care.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I am part of society. Society seems really flawed, as do people as a whole. But then so am I. Prevalent social problem? Dishonesty, selfishness.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

People that I have something in common with. I am pretty non committal with friends. Something I dislike in friends and that is in me too. lol

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Casually, with confidence. In general.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: I love it! I remember when these got super popular I'd fill out tons of them and post them no where for everyone to not read. :hifive:

I wanna play now! :rofl1:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tagged anyone stupid enough to friend me...

love this performance. love this questionnaire. feel like i got to know ya a bit better :)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh how I've missed these! :D I know what I'm doing when I get done editing photos! :happy2:

wolfy

awsm
:laugh: I love it! I remember when these got super popular I'd fill out tons of them and post them no where for everyone to not read. :hifive:

I wanna play now! :rofl1:

Read it lol!!!

love this performance. love this questionnaire. feel like i got to know ya a bit better :)

It is great. Glad you like.

Oh how I've missed these! :D I know what I'm doing when I get done editing photos! :happy2:

Do it!!

Also, it is in the What is my type thread area and all that... but yeah, whatever haha It was fun to do

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx

Beauty is complex, it's more than just appearance. Love is acceptance and appreciation for who a person is.

Never stop growing, learning, and loving.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm not so sure about a higher power. I prefer the buddhist approach to spiritual beliefs. I have always questioned religions and never really come up with any real answers, so I turned to Buddhism...and found answers that made sense to me.

I think it is a necessary evil...but often war is decided upon far too quickly. I believe other options should be explored first.

Interests

Long conversations have usually been about finances, politics, religion/spiritualism, and family. My interests revolve around reading, writing, photography, and cooking/baking. I like to keep my mind sharp with reading and writing, my creative side alive with photography, and my body in good shape through cooking and baking healthy foods.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, the last year has been focused on dedicating myself to the pale lifestyle and figuring out what my best workout plan is. I'm more focused on keeping my body in good health, more than how my figure looks.

With each year I get older I seem to be more into daily chores and keeping my house in good shape.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Very rare that I stumble across a book I don't like. Even poorly written books with lame plots can keep me entertained. Recently watched The Double and was surprised that I hadn't figured out the twist in it. Then of course I'm obsessed with the movie We're the Millers. Best comedy I've seen in a long time.

Cry - Losing my grandmother... Having my friend visit me in a dream and telling me to stop feeling guilty and let it all go... Movies/TV shows with sad scenes
Smile - Watching my daughter grow up... Meeting new people and making new connections... Being praised for my photography

Don't know what this says about me, but anywhere that I'm surrounded by animals I feel completely calm.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Lack of self confidence...works for both questions.

Optimism and friendliness. I like that no matter what a person has said or done to me, most of the time I can still be friendly and cordial with them.

Finding my confidence and maintaining it.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Sometimes. Often happens at work with mundane daily tasks. I hit a point where I get bored with them and then get in a rut and have to dig my way out of it and catch up. At home, I get stuck in a rut of getting frustrated being the only one trying to keep the house clean, so I shut down and hibernate in the bedroom until something changes.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like when people are genuine and straight forward, regardless of the outcome (like hurting a person's feelings). I dislike when a person is dishonest and tells me what they think I want to hear instead of the truth. Honestly, I get along with just about everyone, unless they are just super abrasive and argumentative.

*shrug* It depends on my mood. Some days I like affection, other days I don't. I want someone who can accept my desires as they come and try not to be hurt when I'm not in the mood.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I am trying to teach her healthy habits, teaching her to be polite and respect others, and trying to encourage her to enjoy learning. Why? Because I want her to succeed in the future.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inward depends on whether or not their claim appeared to be one they researched or just parroting someone else... Outward reaction I explain my views and why I disagree with them.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Everyone is doing what they have to do to either get ahead in life, survive life, or stay afloat in life. It seems a big social problem is a lack of empathy for others.

It takes me awhile to gain trust. Usually people I consider my friends and people that I've been around for quite some time and start feeling comfortable enough to share aspects of my personal life with. Constantly cracking jokes, super talkative, and very empathetic to things going on in their life.

Quiet at first, but then quite chatty and open.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I loved that questionnaire. Wish I could take it again :( :( :(

Enjoyed reading y'all's SP answers, too, [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7420]Chaotic Harmony[/MENTION] :cheers:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Aww, thanks! I liked [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] 's response to #10 . :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

people have said they like my kindness. I like my kindness and moodiness

You like your moodiness? Teach me your ways! I have yet to come to peace with mine.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

Beauty is when something pleases your senses. Love is a really awesome, useful construct that explains what goes on in ourselves. It's also amazing.

Improving myself, self-reliance and sufficiency, independence, being there for others, having honor, living, and seeing.

I'm pagan.. I borrow from concepts people have created in different religions that help me improve myself as a person. I think there are things unexplained by science much as I love it.. and because of that, I subscribe to religious/spiritual views. Spiritual is a more accurate term. I like the concept of paganism and rituals.. it makes me feel focused and on the right track. So I do them.. My views of Gods are.. distorted and still forming.. but I'm working on it.

Power is the ability to do. It'll never leave, and the more you CAN do the more you will typically do.. and I think that's where the downfall lies. War is... something we created. If we wanted it to stop, it would stop tomorrow. But we, as humans, don't truly want it to stop. And so long as we don't want that, military forces are necessary. When you go to war, it is easy to understand why humanity wants it so bad to stick around. It's something peaceful people just won't ever understand.

Interests

I have long conversations every time I'm able to. You get to the root of what people are saying, and who they are, when you get them to talk longer. Eventually people run out of mechanical reflexive things that are mandated by society.. and they start talking about the things they didn't have time to think about beforehand.

Absolutely. I love it.. I'm a little obsessed with it, because I'd like to be the first in my families that didn't end up with Alzheimer's, or diabetes, or hypertension and rare muscle diseases and all that. I'm not focused on health in a 'how do I look' sort of way.. I think I'm a little less preoccupied by it than most women my age, but I'm still human. I do like the way muscles look and feel.. I enjoy being strong. And I'd like to be strong. So I work for that when I can.

If something has to be done anyways, your attitude is everything. I could hate chores easily--but why? They're necessary, and I could live my life like a slob if I truly hated them. But I don't. I like their results.. So I make the best of it, and find ways to enjoy what I do. Routines focus you, and keep you from being stressed out. Daily chores takes a lot of the stress out of things. You can get by a long time with just a little 5-10 minute clean up.

Recently watched films: Welcome to the NHK (So far.. Okay, but randomly really sad), Orange is the new black (I can't relate to the main character at ALL.. fuu..), Un Gars Une Fille (I love that show, even if I can't understand it right now), and Kaamelott, a really funny and well done comedy show in French. The only books I've read lately are study books.

Cry: A show being sad, feeling for a moment like I am annoying--which is a perpetual fear of mine that torments me.
Smile: My boyfriend, knowing I helped my sister today, and my mom moving around and getting better.

In my current environment not at all. I feel very grounded when I travel. Lately I've felt more like I belong when I'm talking to my boyfriend and my best friend. I think I'll feel more like I 'belong' when I settle down in a house of my own and start working again.

Evaluation & Behaviour

What other people see: A need to be interesting, some laziness, and overworking myself, caring too much about things that won't matter down the road.
What I see: Fear of other people growing tired of me (a vicious cycle hahaha), caring too much about things that depend entirely on current actions and dedication, my temper, my inability to say things the way I want to say them, the way I've developed this habit of crying and being quiet instead of being belligerent when I'm angry.

What I've heard: I'm a great family member, I care, I'm dependable, I'm loyal, and I'm honest.
What I like about myself: That I can do nearly anything I put my mind to.

I'd like help with finding a great piece of property to plop my empire on.

Yes. Currently. It's a self-induced one, with nothing but time and effort to fix it. Last time I was in a rut I didn't realize it, and that was way more painful.. It took me a good year to recover from that. I had fun still, which is why I didn't even realize I had put my own life on hold for no reason at all.

People & Interactions

I like it when people are genuine, but I also like it when people take others into consideration. I like it when people are not so bureaucratic. I like when people accept responsibility. I dislike it when people change so drastically that I can't keep up.. When they make excuses and don't look within themselves as the cause of things. When people don't have the courage to face the things that scare and worry them. I generally get along with most people as long as they aren't as stubborn as me.

I like both of those things, the latter more though. I want the qualities my boyfriend has. :laugh:

:/ My main concern would be that I would feel detached from it in its early years. I'd need a really really great dad to take over those first 4-5 years and be the main contributor to that child's development. I just cannot handle babies.

Depends on how much I care about what they're saying, and how much of a dick they're being about it.

Apathy is, to me, the main problem of the current people controlling the world. I'm part of society, and I feel pretty connected to it. I didn't always. As a whole I think people want to be good--but have instincts that contradict that.

Usually initially by similar interests. Depends on the friends. I'm not going to talk about hippy stuff to my group of gamer dudes. I'm not going to bore my nursing student colleagues with tales of Warhammer adventures.

Like myself. I'll try to be a little more considerate with my language though.

wolfy

awsm

Beauty is when something pleases your senses. Love is a really awesome, useful construct that explains what goes on in ourselves. It's also amazing.

I like your answer. And answers. Your type is enfp and enneagram 8.

People can random type my answers too. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx

:/ My main concern would be that I would feel detached from it in its early years. I'd need a really really great dad to take over those first 4-5 years and be the main contributor to that child's development. I just cannot handle babies.

I know everyone always says it's different when it's your own child.... but in my case it was true. To this day I still do not like holding babies. Since I've had my daughter, my SIL has had two more kids, and my BIL's girlfriend had one. I haven't held any of the babies. However, it was different with my daughter, I held her and took care of her like a pro. :)

wolfy

awsm
I know everyone always says it's different when it's your own child.... but in my case it was true. To this day I still do not like holding babies. Since I've had my daughter, my SIL has had two more kids, and my BIL's girlfriend had one. I haven't held any of the babies. However, it was different with my daughter, I held her and took care of her like a pro. :)

Babies, so weak at the neck. I can hold babies but am at a loss what to do with them if they aren't my own. You can't juggle them.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Babies, so weak at the neck. I can hold babies but am at a loss what to do with them if they aren't my own. You can't juggle them.

That's why I avoid other people's babies. And let me tell you, most the women I know do not get this! They constantly ask "want to hold her?" For God's sake no. I didn't ask for a reason.

wolfy

awsm
That's why I avoid other people's babies. And let me tell you, most the women I know do not get this! They constantly ask "want to hold her?" For God's sake no. I didn't ask for a reason.

Funny people.

In your avatar, the light shading around your head makes the person look like they are wearing a fast food workers hat.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol, I like the grill simile.

You guys are funny about babies. I love them because they're cute and their skin is all smooth and chubby and they do funny things. I just don't know what I'm going to do when they get old enough to understand that I just like looking at them and laughing.