• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

From you, not from a website or book.

Go learn the function-attitudes on your own. You might even become so bold as to read Jung's work for the first time in your life. Good luck with that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] better not watch that video. He thinks looking past appearances is Si.

He didn't say anything about Si.

- - - Updated - - -

Go learn the function-attitudes on your own. You might even become so bold as to read Jung's work for the first time in your life. Good luck with that.

If you can't teach me, then I'm not convinced that you have any knowledge of the subject.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You always post rubbish like that to cover up your ignorance of type models and Jungian concepts.
Go learn the difference between Ni and Si. And while you're at it, go learn all of the function-attitudes; something you have yet to do, but don't even realize.

*waits for yet another moronic pic to be posted*

1d7c89ada90cf3b44b15cde41c1329d53ab2024244cd1ddf99281700015738dc.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He discussed function stacking. ENTJ: Te, Ni, Se, Fi; and ESTP: Se, Ti, Fe, Ni. NO SI IN THE VIDEO.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] better not watch that video. He thinks looking past appearances is Si.

Synopsis of video.

I'm going to discuss the differences between ESTP and ENTJ. They are both extraverts:

ESTP uses Se a LOT, and some Ti, and kinda uses Fe, but only a eeny-weeny bit of Ni.
ENTJ uses Te a LOT, and some Ni, a little less Se, and a lot less Fi.

untitled.jpg

Jaguar

Synopsis of video.

I'm going to discuss the differences between ESTP and ENTJ. They are both extraverts:

ESTP uses Se a LOT, and some Ti, and kinda uses Fe, but only a eeny-weeny bit of Ni.
ENTJ uses Te a LOT, and some Ni, a little less Se, and a lot less Fi.

View attachment 12279

How many red herrings does it take to make a sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.