• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's BlackCat's type?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looking for some opinions here, it's been a while since I've posted a type me thread.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is both inward and outward. I have a hard time finding someone attractive if they are physically attractive to me, but have a terrible personality. I also have a hard time with the inverse (but usually end up making friends with them). Also I have a hard time being attracted to people who are notably more attractive than I am. Because I wouldn't feel adequate enough for them, and wouldn't want to be seen as a lesser person because of this.

Love is feeling confident that you want to deal with someone's crap and that they can also deal with yours, and still somehow remain happy and fulfilled. The feeling itself is kinda lost in me though, because I think that love and infatuation are two totally different things.

2. What are your most important values?

To be independent and not have to rely on anyone. I like to help others, but I hate to ask for help. Also I like being totally open with people, and not having anything left in the dark relating to our interaction. Also to be my own authority, and to not let anything that anyone else does break my stride. The only things that can really bring me down are self inflicted. I can deal with most of lifes' hardships with ease, and be poor and happy too.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

When it comes to religion itself, I have my philsophies (that I'd rather not talk about) but I'm basically a secular humanist, and agnostic. I kind of reverse the golden rule, I treat people as I'm treated. I see how they react to me and then treat them accordingly. But I believe in the well being of man kind. I have been a spiritual person for over 10 years though.

I think that religion has brought us down as a species, it causes death and disagreement. I think Christianity has set us back a lot too, and it seems only harmful to others. Some asshole named Paul who had a psychotic episode in a book that has been edited numerous times had one of his insane thoughts cherry picked, and now gays have less rights than straight people because of that. Not to mention that it was cherry picked, and if we lived by everything Paul said then we would be a very fucked society. I could go on forever. But I think that Christianity is toxic as an idea to us.

I don't think that everything in the universe happened for no reason. I think that there may be a higher power behind all of this, but I have no way of knowing that. I can only try.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I think that war happens because of disagreements from power figures that are disconnected from 99% of the nation that they represent. Older wars made more sense, when it was about taking resources and such (I guess this fossil fuel fueled war counts too). Militaries are necessary to keep what a nation has.

Power to me is the ability to stand strong against the opposition, and to give off an aura of power and know-how to others. To make someone else not question you or your motives, because you naturally seem in control.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I have long conversations about mutual interests, the general state of the world, work related stuff (particularly about authority), religion (if they "get it"), and really anything in relation to mutual experiences. I like finding what I have in common with people and how we differ.

I love video games and physical activity. I regularly go hike with a good ENTj buddy of mine. I enjoy the competitive side of games, and games that challenge me to get better. And then being able to see the result of me getting better when put against others. I am very competitive in some aspects of my life, such as in employment and my hobbies. I am interesting in getting to know what makes people tick, and the faces of humanity. This is why I get to know many people, so that I have many different perspectives and things to weigh my own against.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not really, no. And to the second question, I am only focused on getting stronger, and being able to function as adequately as I need to. Which is why I go work out and do cardio, and have been trying to lose weight lately.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Boring. But if you don't do it, your house turns into a shithole. And who wants that?

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I am a huge Star Trek fan (mostly the Next Generation!!!!!). Naturally like Harry Potter. I also like Garth Nix's trilogy a lot. Naturally also like Lord of the Rings, despite butchering the source material. A lot of movies I watch are fantasy related. I already am surrounded by reality, so the more realistic movies bore me. And romantic movies or sad movies just plain suck. Why would I want to feel that way on purpose, and pay for it too? I also quite enjoy Alice in Wonderland (THE BOOK. Not the fucking movies!!! EVER!!!!!!!).

Most other books that I read are more about self improvement or spirituality, to give myself differing perspectives.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I don't really like showing much emotion. The last time I cried was during my last breakup, which was around 2 and a half years ago. And that was out of sheer frustration, since it was a situation with a lot of strings attached. As for smiling, I tend to smile at when unexpected things happen and when things break the norm. And admittedly, as much as I hate to, I laugh at others' misfortunes. Because I feel that I was better able to avoid that hardship than they were. Unless it's a friend of mine, which in that case I will immediately help them out of that situation.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Err both? Both are a bit 50/50. I feel neither that I belong, nor do I truly feel at one with my environment. I seek to belong more than to be one with the environment I guess. I'd rather be a necessary part of something than something that is there out of coincidence.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I don't think people go around talking about others' weaknesses... but I guess my weakness would be a well founded and sensible logical argument against my claims or beliefs. The rare times that this happens, it throws me for a loop.

I dislike how I don't have enough time to do what I want to do. I also dislike that I feel extremely contradictory to myself sometimes. Like how I feel neither happy nor unhappy with things sometimes. With some people I feel that I am better off without them, but then I don't like it when I don't have them around at same time. I wish my mind could make itself up over certain things and people. I don't really get why I can hold two totally contradictory thoughts such as those at the same time. It creates some pretty substantial inner conflict. I also dislike how I feel that I can be unoriginal, and not make my own novel ideas too often. I feel super accomplished when I do though. But I think that some people have better perspective than I do, and I'm always seeking to understand that. I have a really hard time developing my ideas too, and I often need to bounce them off of others to develop them.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Well I am a very good leader, and people naturally look to me to make decisions whether I'm the boss or not. I have a "know how" about the situation, I always have a solution for whatever problem comes up, and I get said solution fast. I have a very quick mind. I have a "can do" attitude, and almost always get what I want. I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and for others. I stick to my word, and I mean what I say. I like to consider myself a trustworthy person. I feel that I have a very good "people-dar" and can gauge others and their intentions and moods easily based on their actions. I feel that I am moral at heart, and treat people fairly; unless I see them treat others unfairly, which then they get the same treatment.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I generally need help with sticking to a general lifepath. But right now I think I have the right idea. I change my mind often, which I guess can be a good and bad thing. But nothing is really set in stone for me as a person, if I get enough evidence of something, my opinions can change pretty quickly.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

When I'm stuck in a rut, I feel that no matter what I do, I won't make a difference. That I can't change the situation. Or that I have to wait for results, which I hate doing. Basically that my actions right now can't affect the subject in mind. I usually get extremely annoyed and can't stop thinking about it as long as I'm around it.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Whether I like someone or not is based on our mutual interests and values, basically. I really like people who can be objective and not get too emotional about stuff though. Because I can't stand people who react to the world in a childish way, or who complain constantly. I feel that if you do that, you're letting the world control you and nothing good can ever come out of doing that or complaining. I don't react emotionally too much to stuff unless it really matters. People who are really dramatic irk me as well. I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around others. I really also get annoyed by people who are super shut off from everyone. I understand if you're quiet or like to keep to yourself, but it gets to a point where you don't even seem like a human if you don't have any convictions around life. I like it when people who show me that they want to make progress in some way in life. I also get very annoyed by people who can't assert themselves. If something really sucks in your life, why not change it? If someone is really annoying, then why not do something about it? The fact that some people let themselves be unhappy and don't try to make themselves happy completely puzzles me.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm not a big fan of huge shows of emotion or huge romantic gestures. It's more romantic that a person and I can feel like we can 100% be ourselves around each other. I'd rather withdraw from the stupidity and showiness of the world with a partner rather than wallow in it. Sex is fun, but only if it can stay interesting and if both people want it. What I put in section 15 and here should give you a good idea of what I like in a partner.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Mainly societys' influences, and also a lack of resources to adequately take care of the child. I would plan ahead if I were to have a kid to make sure they were being raised right. Society is corrupting our children IMO.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inwardly I'm curious as to why they would think like that. Because I try to hold some logical beliefs. And outwardly I would have a discussion as to why they feel that way.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I really don't like society too much. I think that it's a hivemind, and that people don't think for themselves enough. People just take what's there and assume it's gospel. Or they become mesmerized with the media and things that have nothing to do with their lives. People ignore the big problems, and create small arbitrary ones. It's one of the most frustrating things to me, and it's kind of my mission to make people think about themselves and outside of society.

People in general are selfish, and will do whatever it takes to get what they want most of the time. But some people aren't like that, and that's who usually end up being my friends are people who have a brain on their shoulders and who aren't complete selfish assholes, but also who aren't sellouts either.

I think a prevalent social problem are radical feminists. People who try to get equal rights, but in reality are just undermining men or being completely delusional and ridiculous. I also think celebrity worship is a social problem. Like why the fuck does anyone care about someone that isn't directly in their life? Also I think we ignore big problems and the media distracts us. Like the Antarctic melting for example, and global warming stuff. The fact that we still use fossil fuels while companies like Tesla are struggling to have the rights to sell their vehicles. Also general ignorance and laziness in American society. People don't realize that not everything is handed to them in life, but act like it is. There are people who really struggle to make a living, while others are gleefully ignorant of others.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

See paragraph 2. I am very open to my friends though, and expect them to be open to me. My friends just kinda fall into my lap, all for really strange reasons. I know many different people, and I try to be as real as I can to them.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

With confidence. I try to be honest, as I've said before. It depends on how they are too. If they are an asshole, my tone won't be so nice, or I'll point out that they are being a dick in certain circumstances. I'm not really afraid of talking to the general public. I've taken classes on public speaking to hone my speaking abilities too.

Also I size strangers up and see what they're about and all that good stuff.

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I relate to a lot of what you said, my inkling is some sort of dom or aux Fi. but I refuse to be like oh yes yes yes absolutely because we don't know each other in reality and my impression could be different in that scenerio i can't say who would be right though.

yeghor

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

When it comes to religion itself, I have my philsophies (that I'd rather not talk about) but I'm basically a secular humanist, and agnostic. I kind of reverse the golden rule, I treat people as I'm treated. I see how they react to me and then treat them accordingly. But I believe in the well being of man kind. I have been a spiritual person for over 10 years though.

^I do this too. Might have something to do with Fe.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I have long conversations about mutual interests, the general state of the world, work related stuff (particularly about authority), religion (if they "get it"), and really anything in relation to mutual experiences. I like finding what I have in common with people and how we differ.

I love video games and physical activity. I regularly go hike with a good ENTj buddy of mine. I enjoy the competitive side of games, and games that challenge me to get better. And then being able to see the result of me getting better when put against others. I am very competitive in some aspects of my life, such as in employment and my hobbies. I am interesting in getting to know what makes people tick, and the faces of humanity. This is why I get to know many people, so that I have many different perspectives and things to weigh my own against.

Don't know, an extravert?

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I am a huge Star Trek fan (mostly the Next Generation!!!!!). Naturally like Harry Potter. I also like Garth Nix's trilogy a lot. Naturally also like Lord of the Rings, despite butchering the source material. A lot of movies I watch are fantasy related. I already am surrounded by reality, so the more realistic movies bore me. And romantic movies or sad movies just plain suck. Why would I want to feel that way on purpose, and pay for it too? I also quite enjoy Alice in Wonderland (THE BOOK. Not the fucking movies!!! EVER!!!!!!!).

^Nerd potential. N?

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I don't really like showing much emotion. The last time I cried was during my last breakup, which was around 2 and a half years ago. And that was out of sheer frustration, since it was a situation with a lot of strings attached. As for smiling, I tend to smile at when unexpected things happen and when things break the norm. And admittedly, as much as I hate to, I laugh at others' misfortunes. Because I feel that I was better able to avoid that hardship than they were. Unless it's a friend of mine, which in that case I will immediately help them out of that situation.

^Might be tertiary F.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I don't think people go around talking about others' weaknesses... but I guess my weakness would be a well founded and sensible logical argument against my claims or beliefs. The rare times that this happens, it throws me for a loop.

I dislike how I don't have enough time to do what I want to do. I also dislike that I feel extremely contradictory to myself sometimes. Like how I feel neither happy nor unhappy with things sometimes. With some people I feel that I am better off without them, but then I don't like it when I don't have them around at same time. I wish my mind could make itself up over certain things and people. I don't really get why I can hold two totally contradictory thoughts such as those at the same time. It creates some pretty substantial inner conflict. I also dislike how I feel that I can be unoriginal, and not make my own novel ideas too often. I feel super accomplished when I do though. But I think that some people have better perspective than I do, and I'm always seeking to understand that. I have a really hard time developing my ideas too, and I often need to bounce them off of others to develop them.

^You seem to complain about lack of N.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Well I am a very good leader, and people naturally look to me to make decisions whether I'm the boss or not. I have a "know how" about the situation, I always have a solution for whatever problem comes up, and I get said solution fast. I have a very quick mind. I have a "can do" attitude, and almost always get what I want. I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and for others. I stick to my word, and I mean what I say. I like to consider myself a trustworthy person. I feel that I have a very good "people-dar" and can gauge others and their intentions and moods easily based on their actions. I feel that I am moral at heart, and treat people fairly; unless I see them treat others unfairly, which then they get the same treatment.

^This sounds like ExTP.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I generally need help with sticking to a general lifepath. But right now I think I have the right idea. I change my mind often, which I guess can be a good and bad thing. But nothing is really set in stone for me as a person, if I get enough evidence of something, my opinions can change pretty quickly.

^this sounds like Ne-dominant.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

When I'm stuck in a rut, I feel that no matter what I do, I won't make a difference. That I can't change the situation. Or that I have to wait for results, which I hate doing. Basically that my actions right now can't affect the subject in mind. I usually get extremely annoyed and can't stop thinking about it as long as I'm around it.

^Might be shadow Ni or Si.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Whether I like someone or not is based on our mutual interests and values, basically. I really like people who can be objective and not get too emotional about stuff though. Because I can't stand people who react to the world in a childish way, or who complain constantly. I feel that if you do that, you're letting the world control you and nothing good can ever come out of doing that or complaining. I don't react emotionally too much to stuff unless it really matters. People who are really dramatic irk me as well. I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around others. I really also get annoyed by people who are super shut off from everyone. I understand if you're quiet or like to keep to yourself, but it gets to a point where you don't even seem like a human if you don't have any convictions around life. I like it when people who show me that they want to make progress in some way in life. I also get very annoyed by people who can't assert themselves. If something really sucks in your life, why not change it? If someone is really annoying, then why not do something about it? The fact that some people let themselves be unhappy and don't try to make themselves happy completely puzzles me.

Values assertiveness = Se. Dislike of Fe-doms and introverts.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm not a big fan of huge shows of emotion or huge romantic gestures. It's more romantic that a person and I can feel like we can 100% be ourselves around each other. I'd rather withdraw from the stupidity and showiness of the world with a partner rather than wallow in it. Sex is fun, but only if it can stay interesting and if both people want it. What I put in section 15 and here should give you a good idea of what I like in a partner.

^sounds like tertiary F.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I really don't like society too much. I think that it's a hivemind, and that people don't think for themselves enough. People just take what's there and assume it's gospel. Or they become mesmerized with the media and things that have nothing to do with their lives. People ignore the big problems, and create small arbitrary ones. It's one of the most frustrating things to me, and it's kind of my mission to make people think about themselves and outside of society.

^Not a Fe-dom.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

With confidence. I try to be honest, as I've said before. It depends on how they are too. If they are an asshole, my tone won't be so nice, or I'll point out that they are being a dick in certain circumstances. I'm not really afraid of talking to the general public. I've taken classes on public speaking to hone my speaking abilities too.

Also I size strangers up and see what they're about and all that good stuff.

With the added nerd potential, I think you might be an ENTP. Though I get FP vibes from you outside this thread. So that might ENFP as well.

How do you size people up?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With the added nerd potential, I think you might be an ENTP. Though I get FP vibes from you outside this thread. So that might ENFP as well.

How do you size people up?

Ha this is new. I size people up based on body language, how they carry themselves etc. Also from how they act around knee jerk reactions.

I'm extremely curious as to how you pegged me as an Si inferior and an intuitive dominant though, Ne at that. I figured a few things I said would suggest an S preference.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah you seem pretty strongly SP. Would have said maybe ISTP except that I saw a lot of Fi in some of your answers. Off the top of my head, #11 and #15 , though there were definitely others too.

ISFP is more reinforced by [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] agreeing with your answers. Had interpreted your detachment as potentially T, but then I remembered that prpl is very similar in that regard and also a clear NFP.

Side note: That questionnaire looks really, really fun. I think I'll take it just for kicks. Where did you find it?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] Why is values assertiveness an indicator of Se? Pretty sure that's quintessentially Fi/Te.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Brunette, brown eyes, victimlike sight

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISxP. Thought ISTP at first then later seemed more ISFP. You've always had a sort of Ti vibe to me, but then some of the wording doesn't sound like it.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ is my best inference. I believe you heavily utilize Te, and the fact that someone countering your ideas logically 'throws you for a loop' seems consistent with Si being your aux, as it is a personal system which is definitely an awkward thing to be proven wrong. I don't really perceive your tertiary, which could be your age(as it is typically the latest function to mature), or my complete mistype, but Fi seems to match well with your opinions in relevance to how you answered the questions dealing with society and religion.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] Why is values assertiveness an indicator of Se? Pretty sure that's quintessentially Fi/Te.

this

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ is my best inference. I believe you heavily utilize Te, and the fact that someone countering your ideas logically 'throws you for a loop' seems consistent with Si being your aux, as it is a personal system which is definitely an awkward thing to be proven wrong. I don't really perceive your tertiary, which could be your age(as it is typically the latest function to mature), or my complete mistype, but Fi seems to match well with your opinions in relevance to how you answered the questions dealing with society and religion.

This is interesting. What does everyone else think of this?

ISxP. Thought ISTP at first then later seemed more ISFP. You've always had a sort of Ti vibe to me, but then some of the wording doesn't sound like it.

Yeah you seem pretty strongly SP. Would have said maybe ISTP except that I saw a lot of Fi in some of your answers. Off the top of my head, #11 and #15 , though there were definitely others too.

ISFP is more reinforced by [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] agreeing with your answers. Had interpreted your detachment as potentially T, but then I remembered that prpl is very similar in that regard and also a clear NFP.

Side note: That questionnaire looks really, really fun. I think I'll take it just for kicks. Where did you find it?

All I did was google "socionics type questionnaire" and I found it! But to respond to both, a lot of people have said that I seem kind of on the fence between ISTP and ISFP, but ultimately prefer Fi as they get to know me.

yeghor

It's just [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION]'s description of assertiveness sounded to me like a raw assertiveness and establishing a physical presence in the world rather than trying to control one's environment rigidly in a Te-ish manner. It's a bit subjective interpretation of how he sounded to me basically.

Noon

EFP with a strong tertiary, I think. An idealist but also a realist, good at managing others, big heart but stern application of it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is interesting. What does everyone else think of this?
Too chill and too Fi to be an ESTJ. The reaction to someone countering your ideas logically seems to be more of an Fi thing. Fi is more of a personal system than Si. Si is pretty chill when it's proven wrong, because it weighs all experience equally. The subjectivity and attachment comes from Fi.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too chill and too Fi to be an ESTJ. The reaction to someone countering your ideas logically seems to be more of an Fi thing. Fi is more of a personal system than Si. Si is pretty chill when it's proven wrong, because it weighs all experience equally. The subjectivity and attachment comes from Fi.
I feel that Fi is over-represented in this post, which I confirmed with BlackCat who agreed, it is more of a latent function, with little impact on his everyday life.

Primarily, my take was that he utilizes Te quite often. It is a dom or aux function for him from how he represents it. Rather than something that makes him more aggressive or assertive, I believe his necessity for information via his environment stands out as a large impact on his behaviors and opinions, rather than information from a personalized line of reasonings.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
UClassify says this about your OP

1. Introversion (95.5 %)
2. Extraversion (4.5 %)
1. iNtuition (66.1 %)
2. Sensing (33.9 %)
1. Thinking (57.3 %)
2. Feeling (42.7 %)
1. Judging (54.5 %)
2. Perceiving (45.5 %)

I don't think I agree with that but have to admit that I've always struggled with you being an ISFP. You just seem way too intellectual as compared to others I've known of that type.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could also see ISTP as others have said.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel that Fi is over-represented in this post, which I confirmed with BlackCat who agreed, it is more of a latent function, with little impact on his everyday life.

Primarily, my take was that he utilizes Te quite often. It is a dom or aux function for him from how he represents it. Rather than something that makes him more aggressive or assertive, I believe his necessity for information via his environment stands out as a large impact on his behaviors and opinions, rather than information from a personalized line of reasonings.
I'm not sure how Fi would be used in your daily life -- I can't visualize that well. With Te being an external-world action function, for the most part, it would make sense that Te would be more represented in everyday life. But I don't know how it feels for Fi-doms to live the Fi lifestyle.

I still don't see Si in the OP, and I still don't see J much at all.

FWIW [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION] you vibe similarly to senza tema (ISFP 9) and Randomnity (ISTP 6).

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION]'s description of assertiveness sounded to me like a raw assertiveness and establishing a physical presence in the world rather than trying to control one's environment rigidly in a Te-ish manner. It's a bit subjective interpretation of how he sounded to me basically.

I would say that this is correct actually, it's pretty Fi/Se in tandem.

EFP with a strong tertiary, I think. An idealist but also a realist, good at managing others, big heart but stern application of it.

@ the bolded- wouldn't that be Se? Taking information from the environment rather than from a personalized line of reasoning. That doesn't sound very much like a strong T actually. Explain?

What makes you gals think I'm an E type? Out of curiosity. And [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] why can't you tell S or N?

I'm not sure how Fi would be used in your daily life -- I can't visualize that well. With Te being an external-world action function, for the most part, it would make sense that Te would be more represented in everyday life. But I don't know how it feels for Fi-doms to live the Fi lifestyle.

I still don't see Si in the OP, and I still don't see J much at all.

FWIW @BlackCat you vibe similarly to senza tema (ISFP 9) and Randomnity (ISTP 6).

Yeah I am going to agree here. I cannot see myself as a J type at all. And Fi doesn't necessarily manifest itself all the time in every day life for much of anyone. Way too internal for that. Especially with this coming from the beast itself ;) (ESTJ).

UClassify says this about your OP

1. Introversion (95.5 %)
2. Extraversion (4.5 %)
1. iNtuition (66.1 %)
2. Sensing (33.9 %)
1. Thinking (57.3 %)
2. Feeling (42.7 %)
1. Judging (54.5 %)
2. Perceiving (45.5 %)

I don't think I agree with that but have to admit that I've always struggled with you being an ISFP. You just seem way too intellectual as compared to others I've known of that type.

Weird. Well I tend to score INTX on tests because I try to be a balanced person. But what about me being ISFP makes you struggle? Aside from saying you can see me as an ISTP, what other insight could you bring fourth to explain why? These are the kinds of things that have made me feel isolated from my own type.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weird. Well I tend to score INTX on tests because I try to be a balanced person. But what about me being ISFP makes you struggle? Aside from saying you can see me as an ISTP, what other insight could you bring fourth to explain why? These are the kinds of things that have made me feel isolated from my own type.

People who are balanced like that tend to be the hardest for me to type. Here are a couple of examples.

I don't think people go around talking about others' weaknesses... but I guess my weakness would be a well founded and sensible logical argument against my claims or beliefs. The rare times that this happens, it throws me for a loop. - this doesn't sound like an ISFP

Well I am a very good leader, and people naturally look to me to make decisions whether I'm the boss or not. I have a "know how" about the situation, I always have a solution for whatever problem comes up, and I get said solution fast. I have a very quick mind. I have a "can do" attitude, and almost always get what I want. I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and for others. I stick to my word, and I mean what I say. I like to consider myself a trustworthy person. I feel that I have a very good "people-dar" and can gauge others and their intentions and moods easily based on their actions. I feel that I am moral at heart, and treat people fairly; unless I see them treat others unfairly, which then they get the same treatment. -

Though ISFPs can be quite accomplished, they are not typically known for their leadership aptitude. Comments like "I almost always get what I want", "I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and others" - don't sound ISFP. An ISFP would not I need to say "I feel that I am moral at heart". It would be assumed. A given.