• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need to know my type again

What's my type?

• ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• Total voters

Witty account name

Already posted this but didn't get a clear answer

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

No nothing would affect it
19 year old male

1. Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunip/13947540296/

I would describe it as majestic spiritual grand cultured awesome

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Initial thoughts " aw crap not we are going to miss the concert" along those lines

outward reaction " probably joke about it with other people and try to help

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

don't really like parties but their the driver I migh try to convice them to abandon the plan but if that fails call up to see whether I can get a lift home

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

Inward reaction " Thinking up ways that their argument can be disproved "

outward reaction " disproving using the things I thought up "

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

" if I know the person and can stop it I will try to "
but will most probably go on a rant about it if it is some macro political decision that I can't influence to people i know

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I probably believe is the most important values are things such as freedom of speech , Freedom of thought that kind of thing I came about determining them by just thinking about how you can't make exceptions in this rule otherwise you fail to uphold the whole system as too many people are either silenced by society or by actual governments they may change is someone is getting hurt by these values such as someone making death threats

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I don't really know what distinguishes me from everybody else because any idea you or personality trait you have there probably another millions of people who had just the same thought if I was to change one thing about me it would probably be to make it so that I can focus more on task I tend to get distracted when studying and end up trying to find out what happened in 1823 in Angola on Wikipedia when I meant to be researching something more important

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I often follow if I don't have time to think them through like it a lightning round in a quiz for example my intuition is usually right if allowed to think about it about 50% of the time i will follow my gut feeling

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

I am probably energised mostly by things such as debate due to the fact it allows me to take apart ideas and get to the bottom of what a other person its thinking also it allows me to test my own ideas and may be a springboard for other ideas that will occur later thing that don't energise me are things where I am expected to talk about boring stuff at an event like a party where people only talk about gossip and that kind of thing

10. What do you repress about your outward behaviour

I probably repress my sensitivity due to the fact I am quite sensitive to criticism and things in films and TV may make me cry but i don't like people to know this

Witty account name

results.jpg
[MENTION=21776]Witty account name[/MENTION]

Could you do this test and paste the results please?

Free Enneagram Personality Test

I hope this works

yeghor

I have this personal theory of mine that I relate enneagram types to MBTI functions...based on that I interpret your enneagram scores as such:

5_6 (29) 4_3 (30) 9_8 (24) 7_1 (23) -> Reorder by score -> 4_3 (Fi>Fe) 5_6 (Ti>Te) 9_8 (Si>Se) 7_1 (Ne>Ni)

This doesn't correspond to an MBTI type, as per my theory. It tells me that you are either a Fi-dominant or Ti-dominant type whose inferior is Ne or Ni, which doesn't make sense in MBTI.

Getting distracted while working might point towards being a Sensing (S) or Intuiting (N) dominant type so ExxP and IxxJ types are possible.

How are you among people you are not close with? Are you talkative and make first contact or are shy\withdrawn and expect them to initiate contact?

Witty account name

I have this personal theory of mine that I relate enneagram types to MBTI functions...based on that I interpret your enneagram scores as such:

5_6 (29) 4_3 (30) 9_8 (24) 7_1 (23) -> Reorder by score -> 4_3 (Fi>Fe) 5_6 (Ti>Te) 9_8 (Si>Se) 7_1 (Ne>Ni)

This doesn't correspond to an MBTI type, as per my theory. It tells me that you are either a Fi-dominant or Ti-dominant type whose inferior is Ne or Ni, which doesn't make sense in MBTI.

Getting distracted while working might point towards being a Sensing (S) or Intuiting (N) dominant type so ExxP and IxxJ types are possible.

How are you among people you are not close with? Are you talkative and make first contact or are shy\withdrawn and expect them to initiate contact?

This depends on how talkative the are if they are on the quieter side I will initiate and talk more, if they are more talkative it will probably be them that initiates and talks more than me

yeghor

This depends on how talkative the are if they are on the quieter side I will initiate and talk more, if they are more talkative it will probably be them that initiates and talks more than me

I mean before you make contact with them... Let's say you saw someone interesting 30 feet away from you. Do you go near them and start talking to them or do you stay in your comfort zone?

Witty account name

I mean before you make contact with them... Let's say you saw someone interesting 30 feet away from you. Do you go near them and start talking to them or do you stay in your comfort zone?

What do you mean someone interesting how do I know that they are interesting from 30 feet away?

yeghor

I would probably stay back and wait in most situations?

This might suggest you are an introverted type. Building on what I said earlier about you being an N or S dominant type, this might mean ISFJ, INFJ, ISTJ or INTJ.

You emphasized loving debates so this might be ISTJ or INTJ. Your enneagram 9 score, which I relate with Si is high so perhaps you are an ISTJ. This might also explain your repressed sensitivity (which might be related to Fi function, which is the third strongest out of four functions in ISTJs)

Do you identify with this?

ISTJ personality | 16 Personality Types

You might check other type descriptions therein as well... Gotta go now.

Witty account name

This might suggest you are an introverted type. Building on what I said earlier about you being an N or S dominant type, this might mean ISFJ, INFJ, ISTJ or INTJ.

You emphasized loving debates so this might be ISTJ or INTJ. Your enneagram 9 score, which I relate with Si is high so perhaps you are an ISTJ. This might also explain your repressed sensitivity (which might be related to Fi function, which is the third strongest out of four functions in ISTJs)

Do you identify with this?

ISTJ personality | 16 Personality Types

You might check other type descriptions therein as well... Gotta go now.

No the ISTJ description doesn't fit at all none of the IJ ones really fit I mean they all talk about how perfectionist they are or hard working and pratical while the the INFJ does have some bit I agree with it talks a lot about helping people being a primary concern which isn't really a big thing of mine at least not in the interpersonal sense maybe in the political economics sense

yeghor

No the ISTJ description doesn't fit at all none of the IJ ones really fit I mean they all talk about how perfectionist they are or hard working and pratical while the the INFJ does have some bit I agree with it talks a lot about helping people being a primary concern which isn't really a big thing of mine at least not in the interpersonal sense maybe in the political economics sense
Interpersonal =Fe

Political economic sensr =Te

yeghor

What should I do now to help find my type?

Try to notice how you act around friends and around strangers and try to notice the differences between the two settings. Try to notice what you give preference to when you are with strangers. How do you engage them? What in other people offend you or make you feel valued?

What parts of you deem to be strong and weak?

Try to know yourself better. And try to analyze what kind of traits in the opposite sex you value. What kind of friends can you get along easily with?