• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show me your wisdom

Compose my type:

• Gut fix: Enneagram 8w7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gut fix: Enneagram 8w9

• Gut fix: Enneagram 9w1

• Gut fix: Enneagram 1w9

• Gut fix: Enneagram 1w2

• Heart fix: Enneagram 2w1

• Heart fix: Enneagram 2w3

• Heart fix: Enneagram 3w2

• Heart fix: Enneagram 4w3

• Heart fix: Enneagram 4w5

• Head fix: Enneagram 5w4

• Head fix: Enneagram 6w5

• Head fix: Enneagram 6w7

• Head fix: Enneagram 7w8

• Head > Heart > Gut

• Head > Gut > Heart

• Gut > Heart > Head

• Gut > Head > Heart

• Heart > Head > Gut

• Heart > Gut > Head

• sx/sp/so

• sp/sx/so

• sp/so/sx

• so/sp/sx

• so/sx/sp

• Total voters

Mane

Permabanned
This is going to be a really really broad guess, but how does type 9 sound for you? You kind of come off as having an ethereal personality, kind of up in the air, and detached. Your online persona could very well be different from how you truly are. You give me vibes of someone with feeling in the tertiary position. How do you feel about being typed as an EP?

An EP meaning ESTP ESFP ENTP or ENFP?

It's possible. While I am not entirely convinced I am an extrovert, an extreme introvert wouldn't really fit me either. It depends where you anchor the scale, and I am not sure where it is anchored: The metaphor of energy transfer attempts to explain this, but it doesn't sit well with me, I am neither here nor there, I might seem an extrovert from my general behaviors in public, but often a good book is more stimulating then a hundred social events. In the mean time, A perceiver makes sense all around, a P type is very likely (Also, I smell the puns, and i like them :D ).

I am not sure I fully understand the 9. I don't fit it's literal definition, I don't avoid conflict on any scale that can be considered a behavioral pattern. Then again I could be that this understanding is as simplistic and problematic as the 7 nail of the party. As I said, at this point I am not sure where the stereotypes end and the underlining core starts.

Mane

Permabanned

It's possible. While I am not entirely convinced I am an extrovert, an extreme introvert wouldn't really fit me either. It depends where you anchor the scale, and I am not sure where it is anchored: The metaphor of energy transfer attempts to explain this, but it doesn't sit well with me, I am neither here nor there, I might seem an extrovert from my general behaviors in public, but often a good book is more stimulating then a hundred social events.

This questionnaire typed me as an E nonetheless. EP it is (with mild reservations).

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah.

It's possible. While I am not entirely convinced I am an extrovert, an extreme introvert wouldn't really fit me either. It depends where you anchor the scale, and I am not sure where it is anchored: The metaphor of energy transfer attempts to explain this, but it doesn't sit well with me, I am neither here nor there, I might seem an extrovert from my general behaviors in public, but often a good book is more stimulating then a hundred social events. In the mean time, A perceiver makes sense all around, a P type is very likely (Also, I smell the puns, and i like them :D ).

Well the E/I scale has to do with where your energies are based. You can be a social introvert, but you'll be exhausted after socializing. Etc. An extrovert may be anti social, but will require a stimulation externally or get bored.

I am not sure I fully understand the 9. I don't fit it's literal definition, I don't avoid conflict on any scale that can be considered a behavioral pattern. Then again I could be that this understanding is as simplistic and problematic as the 7 nail of the party. As I said, at this point I am not sure where the stereotypes end and the underlining core starts.

Well the instinctive triad is based around control of the environment. 9s are stereotypically conflict avoidant because they don't want to change the environment too much around them. The wing plays a big factor. But it was just a suggestion, have you taken any enneagram tests?

Mane

Permabanned
Well the instinctive triad is based around control of the environment. 9s are stereotypically conflict avoidant because they don't want to change the environment too much around them. The wing plays a big factor. But it was just a suggestion, have you taken any enneagram tests?

yes I have:
8 = 7 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 9 > 5
7 > 4 > 5 = 8 > 3 > 2 = 9 > 6 > 1
Based on both your own description and the low scoring in both tests, I don't think I am a 9. I like to impact my environment, socially and otherwise.

Well the E/I scale has to do with where your energies are based. You can be a social introvert, but you'll be exhausted after socializing. Etc. An extrovert may be anti social, but will require a stimulation externally or get bored.

I need stimuli, but my mind is pretty good at providing it's own (I am almost always brainstorming something). The energy metaphor leaves me neither here nor there - I can use both external and internal stimuli.

I do think an EP is likely (with IP slightly less likely, and either J are very unlikely).

Mane

Permabanned
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is a projection of a psychological inkling of fulfillment or gratification derived form observing something aw inspiring. More often then not I find it in the mental narrative following the completeness of complex systems - though some of those systems are people.

Love is a state in which your own well being requires the well being of another.
In the more extreme form - when someone else is more important to you then you.

2. What are your most important values?

Be honest with yourself (and the ones you love), take responsibility for the truth.
Protect the ones you care for (from others & yourself), take responsibility for your love.
Leave a place a bit more interesting then it was when you came in.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

No. Arbitrarily choosing a single dogma to interpret the world by? This whole "Faith" business just doesn't come naturally to me.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Wars are part of human nature - beautiful yet messy little thing, the poor thing has side affects. I am very attracted to the idea of complete freedom of movement, settling, immigration, commerce and socialization, and I suppose less death and taxes, so peace is a rather attractive notion to me when available.

Power is leverage over the environment - but it is also transitional. People who try to hold onto it end up held by it. Personally I prefer my relationship with it to be opportunistic and circumstantial at best. But I am not invulnerable to it, and I think power for power's sake gets to my head when I am at my lowest points in life.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

It is a bit difficult to determine in retrospect what conversations are "about"... I am not a huge fan of "about"s - "this isn't about X, this is about Y..." - I can take it or leave it. My interests are rather diverse and the specifics change rather rapidly, but I've isolated the pattern and I think I can safely say that it's anything in which you can apply design principles to human centric systems. Also futurism is a rather common theme, as is social constructs, but I am trying to overcome the tendency to think high in the sky and bring my brainstorming closer to home with things I have the skills to do.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not really. Can I be focused on yours?

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Whenever I am up for it I keep fantasizing about how to design better machines to do them.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
What's with all those questions? Stop trying to get under my cover god damn it! I bet your best book is me and your favorite show is the camera you installed in my shower, you imaginary perv interviewer.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Loss of loved ones.... Loss in general really.
I smile to hold onto sardonic laughter and a bit because I can be a conniving, and I am those things to keep myself sane.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I can't relate to that at all - Home is where you are going.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My difficulty with self discipline, without a doubt. But I am learning.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I was called fearless, I was described as justifiably arrogant, I was called a lot of good things... And not a single one of them is an absolute true. I do not decorate my ego with abstract ideals of who I think I am. I used to feel good about people seen those in me, but now I resent the pedestal more then anything else.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Paperwork.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
You seem very interested... Would you like me to be stuck in your rut?

That's it for now.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Getting NTP out of this. ENTP. Enneagram head type. Low sp. ENTP 7/6 sx/so maybe.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tuna with basmati rice and soya sauce with a bit of wassabi, but just enough to add the flavor

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know there's 7
you're an entp for mbti
don't know socionics
you don't know my favorite sushi so i don't feel obligated to know yours

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram