• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Everyone: Enneatype me

What enneatypes do I have?

• e1

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • e2

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • e3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • e4

• e5

• e6

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • e7

• e8

• e9

• Total voters

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
What about INTJs makes them most likely to vote Republican?

I don't want to indulge in type stereotypes like many people do on here, as it encourages the typing of people based on their beliefs instead of their behaviour.

I suspect that seeing INTJs tend not to give a fuck what others think of them, that most young people vote Democrat is of no concern.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't want to indulge in type stereotypes like many people do on here, as it encourages the typing of people based on their beliefs instead of their behaviour.

I suspect that seeing INTJs tend not to give a fuck what others think of them, that most young people vote Democrat is of no concern.

Avoiding stereotypes is good. However, all INTJs share the same function stack (and that is all they share), so speculating based on that is reasonable.

I am fairly uninterested by politics and broad government models, but I personally would favor capitalism with an exponentially increasing income tax.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I know two INTJs, one is liberal as FUCK, the other is libertarian..

Si talking.

You know two INTJs who differ but that doesn't buck a general trend.

INTJs largely ignore what other people tell us to think nor take emotions into account when deciding on a worldview. We are also somewhat more preoccupied than average by long term benefits and consequences. The combinations of these three traits would lead to a rejection of mainstream and idealistic ways of thinking, such as liberalism and Marxism. It does not surprise me that over 50% of nationalists are NTJs.

Anyway, this is irrelevant to the thread. People who aren't interested in helping me with my Enneatype tritype - take this somewhere else.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
5_6 (20) 8_9 (?) 3_4 (15.3) 7_1 (15.7)

Ti Ne Fe ~ INTP

Can you explain your decision [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]? I am getting pretty irritated with people telling me I am this or that without explanation, especially if it is vastly different to what I myself think. This applies generally.

If you based your decision on that test alone - why no 4 or 8? And if not, what is your reasoning?

I can't guess what people are thinking, tell me for fuck's sake.

yeghor

Can you explain your decision [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]? I am getting pretty irritated with people telling me I am this or that without explanation, especially if it is vastly different to what I myself think. This applies generally.

If you based your decision on that test alone - why no 4 or 8? And if not, what is your reasoning?

I can't guess what people are thinking, tell me for fuck's sake.

Type 5 - 12
Type 8 - 9
Type 3 - 8.3
Type 6 - 8
Type 7 - 8
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 4 - 7

5 is your strongest trait and is stronger than 6, which signifies Ti>Te preference.

8 is second strongest yet no sign of type 9 in your result so 8>9 where 9 is insignificant which means despite your strong 8 score (which I associate with the Se function, your Se+Si = S function score is low.

3 is Fe and 4 is Fi your Fe+Fi = 15.3

7 is Ne 1 is Ni, your Ne+Ni = 15.7

Based on all this, Ti>Ne>Fe ~ INTP.

Why did you say you chose you avatar picture? It reminds me of a conqueror or ruler of lands as I told you before.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Type 5 - 12
Type 8 - 9
Type 3 - 8.3
Type 6 - 8
Type 7 - 8
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 4 - 7

5 is your strongest trait and is stronger than 6, which signifies Ti>Te preference.

8 is second strongest yet no sign of type 9 in your result so 8>9 where 9 is insignificant which means despite your strong 8 score (which I associate with the Se function, your Se+Si = S function score is low.

3 is Fe and 4 is Fi your Fe+Fi = 15.3

7 is Ne 1 is Ni, your Ne+Ni = 15.7

Based on all this, Ti>Ne>Fe ~ INTP.

Why did you say you chose you avatar picture? It reminds me of a conqueror or ruler of lands as I told you before.

Well, I appreciate your honesty; that you base a decision on someone's tritype solely on a selective reading of test results (you ignored the best fit type section) and assume a 1:1 correlation between MBTI and Enneagram is helpful for me to know.

Caspar Wilhelm Friedrich is one of my favourite painters; I feel I can identify with their mystical, dstant and often somewhat introverted nature. Stylistically much of my beliefs and musical tastes have their genesis in the period he was active. Romanticism resonates with me more than than any other movements.

You can interpret the painting in more than one way; I see the man more as an detached observer and being of a higher level to that which he is looking down on.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I can say with pretty high confidance that you are NOT the following: 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9. Thus leaving 3, 4, 5, and 6 as the most reasonable possibilities. Beyond that I don't know.

Agreed entirely. Unfortunately, I know less about 3,4,5, and 6 and even less about tritypes as I never really bothered to type myself in any of that.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 6 fo sho.

You're reactive, more often raise your voice to protest rather than advocate (classic counterphobia), seem intrinsically nervous and seek to alleviate the anxiety by relying on a supporting system of belief or procedure.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type 6 fo sho.

You're reactive, more often raise your voice to protest rathen than advocate (classic counterphobia), seem intrinsically nervous and seeks to alleviate the anxiety by relying on a supporting system of belief or procedure.

^ yes.

A 5 is way more disconnected and distant. 5s and 7s can have reactive streaks considering both their wings are reactive, but you seem more reactive by nature than PO or competency.

Noon

OP is textbook counterphobic 6.
So/Sx. Deeply entranced and probably disintegrating to 3.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Did you guys actually read my first post, and the post with the test results? Goddamn, I am contemptuous of people I have to spoon-feed, how ironic it is that I'm asking you for help.

To summarize for those who either can't read or can't be bothered to:

1. I am asking for evaluation of my tritype, not just my primary.

2. Please read my first post, comments about what I am like IRL and test results showing the most likely types in this thread, as these are more representative than general forum posting.

And the next person who claims I'm an SJ I'll mentally hang...:doh:

Nicodemus

[...] as these are more representative than general forum posting.
Why and how is your general forum posting not (as) representative of who you are?

Restless and bored, agitated to either get out or do something. At home I either have my laptop, some music (provided I can play it loud enough) or some work to distract me, usually, but if I didn't, I'd get really irritable and start lashing out at people.
You might want to seek help with that.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Why and how is your general forum posting not (as) representative of who you are?

Because 99% of my combative debating is done on TypeC.

I am also conscious that revealing some aspects of my personality might undermine my posting, so while the impression of me may be skewed it suits my purposes for the most part. That's why I've given people here some info.

Now with the mass of info are you actually going to try and answer my questions, or are you just here to troll as per usual?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OP is textbook counterphobic 6.
So/Sx. Deeply entranced and probably disintegrating to 3.

so/sx? :thinking: Dunno, usually someone could be a completely different type like an ESTJ e1 and I'd still relate to them if they were so/sx ([MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]). There's a lot of interpersonal warmth going on and a positive/accepting attitude to draw people in. I could see so/sp, and since he said himself that he comes here to debate, he's drawing from his more counterphobic side that is usually less present IRL. Dunno, from his pictures in the picture thread he seems a lot more soft-spoken and guarded. But basically I could really see any stacking for him that isn't sp-last, just from experience.

The connection to 3 is definitely something I agree with though.

Did you guys actually read my first post, and the post with the test results? Goddamn, I am contemptuous of people I have to spoon-feed, how ironic it is that I'm asking you for help.

That said, you don't strike me as cut-and-dry as an e5. I dunno how much of this part of yourself is suppressed IRL, but if these are your real thoughts and not something you have to put on as a front to get into your "combative debating" mode then 6w5 would make much more sense. I think [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] types as INTJ e5 (although I'm sure to him it doesn't matter much either way), and there's a blatantly obvious difference between the way you two present yourselves that couldn't just be accounted for by a difference in instinctual stacking.

Although I really miss his flirty side. I think I've neglected him too much recently. :cry:

Nicodemus

Because 99% of my combative debating is done on TypeC.
But is this combative debating not representative of who you are? Do you debate about topics and in ways you do not relate to in real life?

Now with the mass of info are you actually going to try and answer my questions, or are you just here to troll as per usual?
I don't troll; I ask, point out and criticize.

I have little knowledge of tritypes, but it is easy to tell - from this thread's opening post as some others - that you experience a lot of anger (which is associated with type 1) and fear (6), that you show pride (2) and somewhat try to conceal envy (4). That is two heart, one gut, and one head type. Make of if what you will.