• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm not sure if I'm an ISFP

panicstation

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
?w?
I think I mistyped as ISFP because I'm not really into art even though I like drawing. I almost always draw the same thing due to my lack of creativity and I don't really wanna master it. Believe me, if I show you my drawing you'll doubt me if I'm an artist. Art is not really the most important thing in my life. I just have a 2B pencil, an eraser and a writing book to draw. Okay, this is all about me (sorry if it's too long) :

E or I?
- I'm a shy person, but once you get to know me and we become close friend, you'll know who I really am.
- I enjoy solitude in the mornigg and afternoon but hate it in the evening and night
- I love tv program about travelling especially if it's about travelling to Europe and North America countries and I always imagine if I can go there
- I hate to show if I'm in a bad mood verbally. I really wish I could write poetry so I can express my sadness and anger, but unfortunately I can't :(
- If I had to choose between travelling and stay at home on holiday I'd choose travelling
- If a group of strangers making jokes or speaking about things which I like I always wanna join 'em but due to my shyness I never do it
- When I was a kid I always played outside with my friends, jealous with people who their parents had more than 2 kids (I'm an only child), and never wanted to go home everytime I went to my aunty's house
- Actually I love talking about myself so much (that's why I remind you it'll be sooooooo long XD )
- Travelling around North America and Europe is one of my dream
- Prefer DJ music especially if I can listen to it and dancing with my friends all night long. But I need more than 15 people to do it :)
- My another dream is have a big house with my private room with a piano inside it (actually I can't play piano at all but yeah.... still. Who knows if someday I can be like Beethoven :D )
- Hate it when someone interrupts me when I wanna be alone
- Reading is one of my hobby
- Almost never think before speak, except in social media and forums like this
- Never dominate conversations
- I prefer extrovert friends because of course they'll always bring me to go to outside. Don't get me wrong, I respect introverts so much, but I used to imagine having a close friend means you always go outside with them everytime you get a chance. But it's before I know if introversion is different with shyness. I mean I used to label all of quiet people as shy and after they got friend they'll always go outside with their friends almost everyday, invited to parties, etc. I had a friend when I was in middle school. I didn't know if she was an introvert and I never really think she was my close friend just because she never called me to go outside. I just think she's one of my best friend when I understand about introvert and extrovert. But because of my old belief maybe I'll still be happier if I have extrovert friend

S or N?
- I prefer follow procedure step by step
- Sometimes I can understand something easily but I can't explain it
- I can't believe something if I never see it
- I don't like unclear information
- I love facts
- I'm not creative
- Some songs can make me imagine some places. For example everytime I listen Paradise by Coldplay I alwas imagine if I was relaxing on a wide grass field in the sunny morning under blue skies alone. At the other side, everytime I listen to Amrican Boy by Estelle I always imagine if I was in Time Squares, NYC at rainy evening with medium group of people
- Prefer multiple choice than essay
- I hate movies which is too realistic except comedy
- Prefer proven methods than searching new methods
- Sometimes I think about future posibilities
- If I read I always go straight to the things I wanna read and leave the rest unread
- I never notice usernames on forum sites like this. I always go straight to their posts
- I nevre notice if there's any spelling mistakes even in my writing
- Forgetful
- Sometimes I don't care about details

T or F?
- Thin-skinned
- Worry too much with what others will think about me
- Selfish
- If someone buy me something I don't like I say no too easily
- Valued justice above mercy
- If I hate someone it takes years for me to love and respect them
- If someone angry with me I respond with being quiet and panic. I never dare facing someone who is angry with me, even if they're children
- I'm not agressive or firm
- A little bit critical, but can't stand if someone give me harsh critics. I still receive constructive criticisizm though
- Don't dare forbid someone to do something because I don't wanna make them angry
- It's so hard for me to say no to strangers and aquaintances. Again, I don't wanna make people angry if I say no
(from my description you'll know if facing someone who is angry is one of my biggest fear)

For J or P I'm 100% sure I'm a P. So what do you think is my type? Thanks for your help! :)

Alea_iacta_est

Ah yes, Dichotomy MBTI. *shudders*
[MENTION=21918]panicstation[/MENTION]

If you wouldn't mind, would you take a look at the last post on this thread to see if you recognize anything in yourself from the descriptions? Perhaps it'll make typing fairly quick.

panicstation

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
?w?
Could you do this test and paste the results please?

Free Enneagram Personality Test

Type 1
Perfectionism
||||||
22%
Type 2
Helpfulness
||||
18%
Type 3
Image Focus
||||
18%
Type 4
Individualism
||||
14%
Type 5
Intellectualism
||||||||||||
42%
Type 6
Security Focus
||||||||||||||||||
78%
Type 7
Adventurousness
||||||||||||||||
62%
Type 8
Aggressiveness
||
10%
Type 9
Calmness
||||||||||||
46%
Your main type is Type 6
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is very low, i.e.
very unhealthy

I'm still not sure.... but it could be right because I'm fearful, doubtful and pessimistic

yeghor

Type 1Perfectionism||||||22%
Type 2Helpfulness||||18%
Type 3Image Focus||||18%
Type 4Individualism||||14%
Type 5Intellectualism||||||||||||42%
Type 6Security Focus||||||||||||||||||78%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||62%
Type 8Aggressiveness||10%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||46%

Your main type is Type 6
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is very low, i.e.
very unhealthy

I'm still not sure.... but it could be right because I'm fearful, doubtful and pessimistic

6w7 7w6 9w1 3w2 = Te Ne Si Fe ~ ESTJ ? Are you an extravert or introvert?

Or this could be Ti Ne Si Fe = INTP

panicstation

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
?w?
Ah yes, Dichotomy MBTI. *shudders*

[MENTION=21918]panicstation[/MENTION]

If you wouldn't mind, would you take a look at the last post on this thread to see if you recognize anything in yourself from the descriptions? Perhaps it'll make typing fairly quick.

I've read it but I don't understand :( but anyway thanks you've tried to help me ;)

6w7 7w6 9w1 3w2 = Te Ne Si Fe ~ ESTJ ? Are you an extravert or introvert?

Or this could be Ti Ne Si Fe = INTP

Yeah, maybe I'm an INTP because I'm only sure I'm a perceiver. Thanks for your answer ;)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
You are a feeler. An introvert feeler.
You can be ESFP, since you dream to travel overseas,and prefer DJ music, to dance. I love music also but, do not like such music.
But it is hard to type sensors based solely on their writing, until I have the opportunity to observe them to meet them in person.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's always difficult to type someone from one post, and so please do take everything I say with a grain of salt. I'm not really typical for ISFP and have typed as INFJ and INFP in the past, but I'm pretty sure my mother was ISFP and I've typed as that for quite a while now. I also used to hang out on some ISFP forums and got a sense of the community there.

I think I mistyped as ISFP because I'm not really into art even though I like drawing. I almost always draw the same thing due to my lack of creativity and I don't really wanna master it. Believe me, if I show you my drawing you'll doubt me if I'm an artist. Art is not really the most important thing in my life. I just have a 2B pencil, an eraser and a writing book to draw. Okay, this is all about me (sorry if it's too long) :

E or I?
- I'm a shy person, but once you get to know me and we become close friend, you'll know who I really am.
- I enjoy solitude in the mornigg and afternoon but hate it in the evening and night
- I love tv program about travelling especially if it's about travelling to Europe and North America countries and I always imagine if I can go there
- I hate to show if I'm in a bad mood verbally. I really wish I could write poetry so I can express my sadness and anger, but unfortunately I can't :(
- If I had to choose between travelling and stay at home on holiday I'd choose travelling
- If a group of strangers making jokes or speaking about things which I like I always wanna join 'em but due to my shyness I never do it
- When I was a kid I always played outside with my friends, jealous with people who their parents had more than 2 kids (I'm an only child), and never wanted to go home everytime I went to my aunty's house
- Actually I love talking about myself so much (that's why I remind you it'll be sooooooo long XD )
- Travelling around North America and Europe is one of my dream
- Prefer DJ music especially if I can listen to it and dancing with my friends all night long. But I need more than 15 people to do it :)
- My another dream is have a big house with my private room with a piano inside it (actually I can't play piano at all but yeah.... still. Who knows if someday I can be like Beethoven :D )
- Hate it when someone interrupts me when I wanna be alone
- Reading is one of my hobby
- Almost never think before speak, except in social media and forums like this
- Never dominate conversations
- I prefer extrovert friends because of course they'll always bring me to go to outside. Don't get me wrong, I respect introverts so much, but I used to imagine having a close friend means you always go outside with them everytime you get a chance. But it's before I know if introversion is different with shyness. I mean I used to label all of quiet people as shy and after they got friend they'll always go outside with their friends almost everyday, invited to parties, etc. I had a friend when I was in middle school. I didn't know if she was an introvert and I never really think she was my close friend just because she never called me to go outside. I just think she's one of my best friend when I understand about introvert and extrovert. But because of my old belief maybe I'll still be happier if I have extrovert friend
You definitely sound like a social introvert which is related to the E/I dichotomy, but not the only aspect of it. Extroversion has to do with processing information in the moment, so socially that means being able to filter through a lot of information with groups of people and interact on the fly. Introverts absorb a lot of information and require alone time to filter it, so they get a bit flooded. This can also occur with the senses or just information, and doesn't have to involve social groups of people. You do express other sensitivities like not wanting to be interrupted when alone that does sound like introversion to me.

S or N?
- I prefer follow procedure step by step
- Sometimes I can understand something easily but I can't explain it
- I can't believe something if I never see it
- I don't like unclear information
- I love facts
- I'm not creative
- Some songs can make me imagine some places. For example everytime I listen Paradise by Coldplay I alwas imagine if I was relaxing on a wide grass field in the sunny morning under blue skies alone. At the other side, everytime I listen to Amrican Boy by Estelle I always imagine if I was in Time Squares, NYC at rainy evening with medium group of people
- Prefer multiple choice than essay
- I hate movies which is too realistic except comedy
- Prefer proven methods than searching new methods
- Sometimes I think about future posibilities
- If I read I always go straight to the things I wanna read and leave the rest unread
- I never notice usernames on forum sites like this. I always go straight to their posts
- I nevre notice if there's any spelling mistakes even in my writing
- Forgetful
- Sometimes I don't care about details
The procedural step-by-step comment does not sound like Se which tends to be more global like Ne - it's like everything exists at once and those extroverted perception functions are the non-linear ones. You also mention not caring about details and skipping ahead to only read parts you like, so it's not entirely clear to me if you are linear or non-linear in your thinking. The focus on future possibilities infers Ni, but perhaps it depends on how often you think about it - is that your first inclination or is it balanced with the past? I'm tending to get a sense of Si/Ne from this post. Some Ne is my impression from the flight of fancy comments - imagining places from songs, dreaming of traveling, avoiding movies that are too realistic and not always caring about details. That could be in part the Feeling aspect over Thinking, but it can also imply that Si isn't the dominant function - it can be detail oriented. Having to see something to believe it leans more towards Si than Se because there is an internalizing process of experience. Strong Se can go either way - it can be literal, but it doesn't attach itself to concrete experience like Si. It is completely immersed in it in the moment, but doesn't hold it inside in the same way or form as deep of impressions. Strong Si can experience an internalized idea of nature, whereas Se would need to experience the actual nature again to have the same reaction.

T or F?
- Thin-skinned
- Worry too much with what others will think about me
- Selfish
- If someone buy me something I don't like I say no too easily
- Valued justice above mercy
- If I hate someone it takes years for me to love and respect them
- If someone angry with me I respond with being quiet and panic. I never dare facing someone who is angry with me, even if they're children
- I'm not agressive or firm
- A little bit critical, but can't stand if someone give me harsh critics. I still receive constructive criticisizm though
- Don't dare forbid someone to do something because I don't wanna make them angry
- It's so hard for me to say no to strangers and aquaintances. Again, I don't wanna make people angry if I say no
(from my description you'll know if facing someone who is angry is one of my biggest fear)

For J or P I'm 100% sure I'm a P. So what do you think is my type? Thanks for your help! :)
You do sound like a Feeler, and I lean towards Fe in my impression because most of what you refer to are emotional social feelings rather than internal feelings. Most of what you refer to as triggering an emotion in you involves another person, so there is always an external dynamic occurring which seems more Fe in my impression.

My impression is strongest that you are an introvert and one of the Feeling types. I lean towards a strong Fe user because of the amount of social comments related to emotional responses, although it doesn't read like an INFJ because of rejecting the unknown in a few comments. The sensing/intuition aspect being Ne/Si or Si/Ne seems fairly equal to me, and I'm also not certain about Si vs. Se or Ni vs. Ne, so the perception functions are the least clear to me from this post. I would suggest in this order of possibilities based on my impression of this one post:
ISFJ
INFP
ISFP
INFJ

rvabread22

MBTI Type
INFP
The only way I can try to guide the process, is think about how you are in MOST situations. We do fluctuate from time to time, and no one is 100% anything. But most people lean towards one type of the other.