• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Types - behaviours when under stress

Brimstone

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I wondered how many people can relate to this? As an INFP I certainly can, as well as having INTJ and ESTJ bosses - their behaviors are described perfectly, especially the bit about being sadistic. I also wondered, if in this modern world these behaviours can become the norm to do being stressed all the time and having negative behavoural symptoms would not be good for ourseleves or those around us. As someone who is supposed to be a healer im zapped of my energy right now, I couldnt help anyone at the moment , im even struggling to save myself and that makes me even more sad and hopeless than normal.

Makes me wonder how good the world could be if we were all in a much more healthy state of being.

MBTI Types under Stress.

INTJ & INFJ:
-Elitism; “I know everything, you know nothing”
-Overdoing sensory activities like drinking, cleaning, working out etc.
-Intense anger

INTP & ISTP:
-Passive aggressiveness
-Sarcastic and mean remarks
-Vagueness, distractibility, disorganization

ISTJ & ISFJ:
-General negativity
-Blaming others without a reason
-Unusual impulsivity and spontanity

INFP & ISFP:
-Hopelessness, sadness
-Martyr-like attitude
-Loss of confidence and motivation

ENTJ & ESTJ:
-Sadism, not caring or not being aware when crushing other people’s feelings
-Viewing others as weak
-Closed mindedness, not willing to accept any alternatives.

ENTP & ENFP:
-Anxiety
-Irritability, upset about insignificant things
-Self-depracation

ENFJ & ESFJ:
-Feeling unappreciated, taken for granted
-General sadness, withdrawal
-Frequent mood swings

ESTP & ESFP:
-Internal confusion
-Losing touch with reality, creating impossible scenarios
-Clinging onto worst case scenarios