• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unsure of my type.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
Nevermind. I'm confident enough to type myself.

ENTP, low on the E.

Any mods or admins happening upon this thread can go ahead and delete it.

Last edited:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yea.. I am having the same exact problem you're having..

Here are some questions I've asked myself.
If you answer them like me- it will likely keep you at XNTP but here they go.

How would you describe yourself?

Intense, Calm, and Fiercely Independent?
OR
Social, Charming, and Charismatic

Do you easily share your ideas and innovations with others?
Do you feel comfortable interacting with people and being exposed to a wide range of experiences?

Do you find it easy to channel your energy into a few projects rather than many- so you can achieve better results?

Finally- an interesting difference between INTP & ENTP..

INTP's are the more compassionate and sensitive of the two while the ENTP's are the more realistic and pragmatic of the duo.

Neither type is necessarily a lover of people- Introversion/Extraversion is all about where one is energized- so it's good that you are willing to possibly consider yourself an Extravert even though you describe yourself as being bored easily by people.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
Intense, Calm, and Fiercely Independent?
OR
Social, Charming, and Charismatic

More group A than B, but I have my moments.

Do you easily share your ideas and innovations with others?
Yes. I get frustrated if there isn't anyone around to throw my ideas at. I like seeing reactions and getting feedback.

Do you feel comfortable interacting with people and being exposed to a wide range of experiences?
I have trouble starting conversations sometimes, but other than that my social skills are fine, and I like talking with different people, getting different perspectives, hearing ideas, etc.

I'm comfortable with most new things. I welcome change and novelty. But, I can still be wary at times. For instance, I was offered acid a few weeks ago... decision to try still pending.

Do you find it easy to channel your energy into a few projects rather than many- so you can achieve better results?

I guess so. I hardly ever finish my projects though, so I don't think I can give a good answer.

Finally- an interesting difference between INTP & ENTP..

INTP's are the more compassionate and sensitive of the two while the ENTP's are the more realistic and pragmatic of the duo.

According to this I'm on the ENTP side of the coin.