• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me

eternalaum

Doing a bunch of different type me's in the same thread for convenience. Mostly interested in Enneagram with wing and variants, and MBTI, but socionics too would be nice if anyone feels like volunteering. Also, I'm new to this forum so :hi:

I used to be 100% sure of my types but then I sort of had a .. spiritual experience not so long ago which changed me a little (and continues to change me) and now I'm not so sure anymore. For reference I used to type myself 5w4 9w1 4w3 so/sp, INTJ, ILI.

Now I quite frequently get 9 as my core type, with INFJ as my MBTI type and I have no idea about my wings, variants or socionics type.

So, I'm wondering if I need to answer any questionnaires or are you guys willing to just fire a bunch of questions at me and see what you think?

I know it's quite a lot to ask for, so I'm not asking for any one person to try typing me on all of them but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

eternalaum

My results:
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||| 14%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||| 38%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||| 42%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||| 30%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||| 46%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%

type score type behavior motivation
9 17 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
1 14 I must be perfect and good to survive.
6 11 I must be secure and safe to survive.
4 10 I must be unique/different to survive.
8 10 I must be strong and in control to survive.
3 9 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
7 9 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
5 7 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2 3 I must be helpful and caring to survive.

Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
Your level of health is very high

I think I did this test before and I got similar results. I can see myself being a 9w1 very easily but the descriptions make them out to be people pleaser's who have trouble asserting their boundaries and showing their anger when provoked, something I have no problem with if I feel the need.

How accurate is this test?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just from your results and your OP I'd say 9w1, but this is on the fly. Maybe answering a questionnaire would be more useful. :D

yeghor

My results:

I think I did this test before and I got similar results. I can see myself being a 9w1 very easily but the descriptions make them out to be people pleaser's who have trouble asserting their boundaries and showing their anger when provoked, something I have no problem with if I feel the need.

How accurate is this test?

Your result suggests ISTJ...

Edit: ISTJs can act like ESTPs under stress btw.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the 1000th time, enneagram does not indicate an MBTI type. Seriosuly, cut it out. It's dishonest and misleading. Even further tests are meerly a starting point.

Lol!! [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] typed me as intp. Pretty accurate if you asked me.

eternalaum

Your result suggests ISTJ...

Edit: ISTJs can act like ESTPs under stress btw.

There's no way in ten thousand years I'm an ISTJ. I have way too much Ni for that. I'm an Ni dom, I know that for sure.

I feel like I'm on the fence between INTJ and INFJ at the moment, if only for the reason that I am becoming so empathetic I am starting to become weary about being around anything with even the slightest hint of negativity. I always figured this to be an Fe trait and not an Fi trait? But yet as far as I know my Te is still intact..