• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vetani's Video

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I'm not tagged; I did watch your video;

Now, I put this in spoiler, so that if you did not want my opinion, you won't have to read it.

EDIT: E-type

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok I suck at this MBTI stuff, but I've been summoned so I'll oblige. Take it with a grain of salt. I also don't know you that well.

My end result is more than the video, also a feeling I get from your personality.

Video
Wish you can say whatever you want, but can't or don't? I

S or N. Not sure, I'm leaning towards S

You strike me as more F, in general. Caring, sympathetic. Maybe I made that up, just going on gut instinct.

Not good at new strategies: J You seem organized and structured, this is mostly a sense I get. Perhaps your excellent grooming, haha (this is the one that I've never fully understood, but seems like it has a lot to do with spontaneity vs. planned play + work vs. work before play)

ISFJ
or
INFJ

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also read ISTJ.
Interesting.

This being on the only instance of how you reacted to a question you could not answer, as well as the compare question ending is bare-bone, as well as the general "I'll give you my facts" straight on. Perhaps something of a Strong Si, which can explain your clumsiness if you want an explanation for it.
Clumsiness could be an indication of weak Se and preference for Ni?

Personally, I don't believe I can type you on such a short run, nor that anyone else can - I still gave it a go.
Thank you. I made the video very short because everyone on the web has ADHD, and I doubt they can pay attention to just a single object for 15 minutes. I also don't like talking about myself.

It was a question of Three personal objects - With three explanations to why those were of sentimental value.
I'm not really attached to anything I own. I'm more attached to my visions and goals.

Wish I had the transcript; I'd like to translate it, for personal use.
Lol, there's no transcript. I just said whatever's on my mind.

Ok I suck at this MBTI stuff, but I've been summoned so I'll oblige. Take it with a grain of salt. I also don't know you that well.

My end result is more than the video, also a feeling I get from your personality.

Video
Wish you can say whatever you want, but can't or don't? I

S or N. Not sure, I'm leaning towards S

You strike me as more F, in general. Caring, sympathetic. Maybe I made that up, just going on gut instinct.

Not good at new strategies: J You seem organized and structured, this is mostly a sense I get. Perhaps your excellent grooming, haha (this is the one that I've never fully understood, but seems like it has a lot to do with spontaneity vs. planned play + work vs. work before play)

ISFJ
or
INFJ

Thank you. My excellent grooming? That's pretty much my usual uniform.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, you seem very nervous in the video but given how you told me you interacted with people IRL I'm taking that into consideration too.

That said, if you ARE sx/so then I'd say E6 like before. Like [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] said, 3s can be quite honest about who they are - they're just very good at emphasizing the good parts. :alttongue: You're more guarded/private and stuff.

All I got from the video was xxTx really. Stupid ambiverted people confusing me. :( I think ST more than NT though, but like senza said you don't seem to value Ne at all. So I'd say you value Se/Ni over Ne/Si. So that would mean STP. ISTP or eSTP sounds good to me. I think the IP temperament in general makes more sense for you. Not sure about 6w5 or 6w7 like [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], but I'd say 6w5 just because you seem less scattered and positive.

I'm not sure about instinctual variants.

Sorry my response is so lame, but it's not like what type you are matters to me anyway. :)

Also [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] said ENFJ 3w4 a while ago I thought...I'd be interested in hearing her thoughts after this video and if she has a different idea I'm interested if her magical way with words can persuade me otherwise.

I should really get to answering those...

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]

My impression: ISFJ 6.

But that's more of a "vibe" I got from your manners, tone of voice, etc. It's a difficult video to analyse because you don't reveal the reasons behind your choices. The only thing I can gather is what [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] already mentioned - intuition most likely lower in the stack. You seemed uninterested in exploring the possibilities of the questions. I had to pause your video because I began thinking about the questions myself, particularly the one about killing two strangers to save a loved one. In my mind I covered what targets I would choose and how to kill them, or if they where chosen for me which methods I would use to kill them (from a remote position with a sniper or car bomb), under which circumstances I would be able to stab two strangers to death if I was required to kill with a knife, if I had to worry about the police and disposing the bodies, maybe it would be safer if I hired a contract killer to cover up my involvement in these killings as much as possible, or will Nico make sure I won't have trouble with the law as long as he gets his sacrifices, etc.

I'd say make another video and disclose your thought processess when you answer each question. That would yield more accurate results, I think.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
New Video

New Questionnaire

Serendipity

MBTI Type
RAD
Well, y'know... You have a preference.

Besides; I'm not particularly clumsy: I decide to let go of myself and myself handles all the hard work. I could never do what myself can.
Not in a million years.

Nicodemus

New Video

New Questionnaire

I say ISTJ again, ISFJ being another possibility.

I hate having to come up with tangible evidence for my typings. You will have to wait until I am in the right mood. But I will mention four observations right away:

1. You do the [MENTION=4883]Cimarron[/MENTION] smacking before you begin expressing a thought.
2. When I heard the last question, I thought: "How am I supposed to come up with an entire world on the spot? I will have to borrow the Shire from Tolkien and make adjustments or something." Then you came and said: "A house and a car."
3. You seem to be more at ease with recounting particulars than with summing up an experience as a whole.

The first point probably incidates nothing, but it might have something to do with being a J. The second one is possible evidence for Sness.

4. You have a charming smile.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. You do the [MENTION=4883]Cimarron[/MENTION] smacking before you begin expressing a thought.
I did not realize it until today, and I was told by [MENTION=15349]SilverRvn[/MENTION] that it's obnoxious.

Nicodemus said:
2. When I heard the last question, I thought: "How am I supposed to come up with an entire world on the spot? I will have to borrow the Shire from Tolkien and make adjustments or something." Then you came and said: "A house and a car."
I've always imagined myself living a peaceful life in the suburbs; I'm tired of city life.

Nicodemus said:
3. You seem to be more at ease with recounting particulars than with summing up an experience as a whole.
Only because I have a terrible memory, and that I can only remember the highlights.

Nicodemus said:
The first point probably incidates nothing, but it might have something to do with being a J. The second one is possible evidence for Sness.
Taking that into consideration.

Nicodemus said:
4. You have a charming smile.
Aren't ISTJs horrible at smiling? :D

Serendipity

MBTI Type
RAD
Well, y'know... You have a preference.

Besides; I'm not particularly clumsy: I decide to let go of myself and myself handles all the hard work. I could never do what myself can.
Not in a million years.

I did not realize it until today, and I was told by [MENTION=15349]SilverRvn[/MENTION] that it's obnoxious.

I've always imagined myself living a peaceful life in the suburbs; I'm tired of city life.
So what is a peaceful life in the suburbs? How is it like? Where do you go on a peaceful day? How does life feel when it is peaceful? How do you explain the difference between the suburbs and the city? What is the change in you? Can you pinpoint how you came to this idea? What initially set you on the course of leaving the city? Are there planetary rainbows instead of a sun, creating a very specific and strange environment for you to live in? Basically causing the rainbows to illuminate the world and as such, the entire fauna and flora is far beyond the imagination to even explain?

On topic but out of your topic:

Only because I have a terrible memory, and that I can only remember the highlights.

Taking that into consideration.

Aren't ISTJs horrible at smiling? :D

I don't know if you see it yourself but take it from someone else who has been in the same business; You are pushing your sales and you aren't good at it.
I'm not saying you aren't whom you suppose you are, all I am saying is that one-liners that doesn't address the underlying issues won't have an effect on anyone but yourself.

OOT:

Nicodemus

A wind of Kalach just brushed my cheek.

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], come here and do your thing. Vetani needs feedback.

Starry

Yeah, you seem very nervous in the video but given how you told me you interacted with people IRL I'm taking that into consideration too.

That said, if you ARE sx/so then I'd say E6 like before. Like [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] said, 3s can be quite honest about who they are - they're just very good at emphasizing the good parts. :alttongue: You're more guarded/private and stuff.

All I got from the video was xxTx really. Stupid ambiverted people confusing me. :( I think ST more than NT though, but like senza said you don't seem to value Ne at all. So I'd say you value Se/Ni over Ne/Si. So that would mean STP. ISTP or eSTP sounds good to me. I think the IP temperament in general makes more sense for you. Not sure about 6w5 or 6w7 like [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], but I'd say 6w5 just because you seem less scattered and positive.

I'm not sure about instinctual variants.

Sorry my response is so lame, but it's not like what type you are matters to me anyway. :)

Also [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] said ENFJ 3w4 a while ago I thought...I'd be interested in hearing her thoughts after this video and if she has a different idea I'm interested if her magical way with words can persuade me otherwise.

A wind of Kalach just brushed my cheek.

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], come here and do your thing. Vetani needs feedback.

Holy damn this is a hard one.

When I said ENFJ 3w4... I was going-off of a paragraph or two of information that Vetani provided me (Vetani whatever your type is I really like your vibe)... and in spite of the fact those paragraphs hit on some things that I would consider distinctly ENFJ...or at the very least make ENFJ a strong possibility... I didn't expect to feel the same way after actually watching one of Vetani's videos. In other words, I think ISTJ and ISFJ are strong contenders here and if you buy into the "population breakdowns" far more likely...but I haven't been able to rule-out ENFJ yet either.

It's interesting [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] that you saw Vetani as being nervous...because I didn't get that sense necessarily... I got more of an "I'm on camera and what the hell do I say?" type feeling. Did you feel nervous [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] or was that part of your internal experience? Obviously, I have e6 in mind as I focus on this aspect... When I think of an ISTJ or ISFJ e6... there was something in the way that Vetani talked about making mistakes with regards to details in his work...very unapologetically in my opinion... that immediately calls ISTJ/ISFJ e6 (and e1) into question in my mind. Not ruling these types out by any means but this one small thing does cause me to question it. ISTJ/ISFJ e6/e1 and even e9w1 *details* are pretty damn important. These people feel they depend on accuracy...and in a work situation especially...that others are depending on them to be accurate. With Si often times "close enough" is "not enough" and so yah...that definitely stands out to me a bit. Now I could see an ENFJ feeling drained by details...but again this isn't enough to say Vetani's ENFJ. The other thing...the e6 sx/so...that is definitely going to be a counterphobic person...especially for the ENFJ...and I heard nothing referenced by Vetani in that regard <-which I find strange in a 20 minute video...not to have at least one thing that hinted at counterphobia. In other words, if Vetani is an e6...I can't imagine him being sx/so...or even an sx dom. I know Vetani has had a few outbursts here and there...but I don't know what those were regarding...or if it was just a phase or whatever. Only Vetani could tell us if he relates to counterphobia.

The way he continually looked up and around... I get the sense sometimes that people want to attribute that to introversion...maybe shyness... but that behavior often says iNtuitive to me. There's definitely an EN possibility in all of that as well. Here again it's not enough to rule in or out a type...but what I notice is ISxJs are more likely to prepare a bit prior to sitting down and doing something like this...a video...and to treat it in more of a literal or formal sense. So perhaps they would have planned out what they were going to say...and subsequently look into the camera far more imagining a future audience. Likewise, iNtuits supposedly...or are known to access information in their brains this way...it's almost like they need to detach momentarily from what is actually going on...the sensory information is distracting so they look up and away to recall what they are searching their minds for. The other thing is while Vetani did focus on details as opposed to concepts blah, blah, blah...I actually know ENFJs that will do this same thing. Like, they know "what should be talked about"...they know "the right information to present"..."what people want to know" <-don't know if I explained that properly but I have seen it. Still...not ready to rule out ISxJ either.

Shit...I'm going with either ENFJ or ISFJ based on what I have seen...but I don't feel confident here at all.

ISFJ automatically calls e3w4 into question. e3 will be whatever e3 wants to be though so...

edit: Kalach

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy damn this is a hard one.
/stretches arms and cracks knuckles/

When I said ENFJ 3w4... I was going-off of a paragraph or two of information that Vetani provided me (Vetani whatever your type is I really like your vibe)... and in spite of the fact those paragraphs hit on some things that I would consider distinctly ENFJ...or at the very least make ENFJ a strong possibility... I didn't expect to feel the same way after actually watching one of Vetani's videos. In other words, I think ISTJ and ISFJ are strong contenders here and if you buy into the "population breakdowns" far more likely...but I haven't been able to rule-out ENFJ yet either.
I have considered ENFJ 3 because of my ability to be anything I choose to be. I was told by another friend that I could VI like any type I wanted to be because my blank expression is really blank, and because of that I could put on any face I wanted.

It's interesting [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] that you saw Vetani as being nervous...because I didn't get that sense necessarily... I got more of an "I'm on camera and what the hell do I say?" type feeling. Did you feel nervous [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] or was that part of your internal experience?
I wouldn't say I was nervous. And you're right, I didn't prepare for the questions so I didn't exactly know what my thoughts were, which was why I was pausing and stumbling a lot. There's also the part where I'm not used to talking to a camera, in which case it acts like my interaction with a stranger.

Obviously, I have e6 in mind as I focus on this aspect... When I think of an ISTJ or ISFJ e6... there was something in the way that Vetani talked about making mistakes with regards to details in his work...very unapologetically in my opinion... that immediately calls ISTJ/ISFJ e6 (and e1) into question in my mind. Not ruling these types out by any means but this one small thing does cause me to question it. ISTJ/ISFJ e6/e1 and even e9w1 *details* are pretty damn important. These people feel they depend on accuracy...and in a work situation especially...that others are depending on them to be accurate. With Si often times "close enough" is "not enough" and so yah...that definitely stands out to me a bit. Now I could see an ENFJ feeling drained by details...but again this isn't enough to say Vetani's ENFJ.
It really depends on how much energy I have, and how much I care about the work. The 3 out of the 5 jobs had a heavy emphasis on procedures, and I'm not one to follow procedures because I tend to subscribe to shortcuts (because I'm lazy), even if it's not looked up upon. When I follow these shortcuts, it's because I want to be quicker and all that bureaucratic shit is slowing me down.

There's also the part where, when you're working, it's better to do a half-assed job and finish everything, than to do something halfway, but perfectly. I'm also no good with long deadlines because either way it's going to turn out the same if it were to be given to me on a short deadline.

The last job -- the one where I was working with a lot of numbers -- had short deadlines and LOADS of detailed excel sheets to go through. Naturally when I went through them there were a lot of mistakes, but I had to meet the deadline, because deadline > accuracy.

The other thing...the e6 sx/so...that is definitely going to be a counterphobic person...especially for the ENFJ...and I heard nothing referenced by Vetani in that regard <-which I find strange in a 20 minute video...not to have at least one thing that hinted at counterphobia. In other words, if Vetani is an e6...I can't imagine him being sx/so...or even an sx dom. I know Vetani has had a few outbursts here and there...but I don't know what those were regarding...or if it was just a phase or whatever. Only Vetani could tell us if he relates to counterphobia.
Counterphobia is defined as facing fear head on, and in this case, I partially relate to it. For the most part I don't really think about my fears as much as I think about who or what is going to stop me from getting to my goals.

The idea of being cockblocked by something or someone whom I have no control over REALLY shakes me up to the point where I get crippled. It happens when I'm waiting on some big news because in my head I've planned it with a happy ending, and at the moment in time, it's as if my happy ending is being taken away from me, in which then I spiral into this lazy depressive who tries to forget all his troubles with food, sleep and gaming.

That, and being stuck in a rut. I have to keep moving to be sane.

The way he continually looked up and around... I get the sense sometimes that people want to attribute that to introversion...maybe shyness... but that behavior often says iNtuitive to me. There's definitely an EN possibility in all of that as well. Here again it's not enough to rule in or out a type...but what I notice is ISxJs are more likely to prepare a bit prior to sitting down and doing something like this...a video...and to treat it in more of a literal or formal sense. So perhaps they would have planned out what they were going to say...and subsequently look into the camera far more imagining a future audience. Likewise, iNtuits supposedly...or are known to access information in their brains this way...it's almost like they need to detach momentarily from what is actually going on...the sensory information is distracting so they look up and away to recall what they are searching their minds for. The other thing is while Vetani did focus on details as opposed to concepts blah, blah, blah...I actually know ENFJs that will do this same thing. Like, they know "what should be talked about"...they know "the right information to present"..."what people want to know" <-don't know if I explained that properly but I have seen it. Still...not ready to rule out ISxJ either.
When I was staying at [MENTION=15349]SilverRvn[/MENTION]'s place, I kept pissing him off for zoning out. He'd ask me a question and I'd (usually) keep quiet. When I keep quiet it means that I'm trying to think -- but I couldn't phrase my answers correctly enough to make sense, so I answered with a yes or no to an open-ended question, and then I'd piss him off for not giving a complete answer, and then I promptly forgot what was that he asked in the first place.

As for knowing what should be talked about, I sometimes find myself screening what I should say for the things that matter. I usually clinch job interviews because I can be so unlike myself -- I'm engaging, diplomatic and tactful, and my portfolio + resume makes "the package" even better. If I'm interested in someone, I know what to talk about and what not to talk about (usually after observing them from a distance and opening up) based on what he/she likes.

When the environment gets a little more relaxed I become a loose cannon.

Shit...I'm going with either ENFJ or ISFJ based on what I have seen...but I don't feel confident here at all.
No worries, my friends can't even type me lol.

ISFJ automatically calls e3w4 into question.
The question is...?

e3 will be whatever e3 wants to be though so...
I think that's the main problem.

Starry

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]: About which part?

I'm going to come back to this thread later but just wanted to say SilverRvn that I think Nicodemus was just asking for your opinion on Vetani's type (can't be sure of that but that's the feeling I got... if I'm wrong though I'm curious about this myself haha I'm interested in your input because it seems like you know Vetani fairly well or perhaps a little more than the rest of us maybe...)