• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Frame line test

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
93/43...when I did the sample tests I rated very high accuracy on both but clearly my accuracy on second exercise went way down over time. Interesting but I'm not sure it is really distinguishing between N vs. S

93/43...when I did the sample tests I rated very high accuracy on both but clearly my accuracy on second exercise went way down over time. Interesting but I'm not sure it is really distinguishing between N vs. S

They're not related to N or S. Both tasks focus on assessing physical information and don't call on people to come up with or connect ideas or anything like that. It's just that one focuses on recognizing proportions and the other on absolute lengths. This has nothing to do with N or S ... suggesting it does is daft.

Not all "OMG BIG PICTURE LULZ!!!!" stuff is made the same.

gromit

likes this
83 on the first task, 55 on the second. Does anyone get higher on the second task than the first?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you who scored 100 first estimate the size of the line (in fractions, percentages or whatever), count the pixels all the way down and then figure out how many pixels you should draw? Or are you cyborgs?

I scored only 94 :p but no, no cheating. I paid really superficial attention honestly.

Honestly I think if you get 100% on either of them then it might suggest a skewed perspective. But that's just an idea and not necessarily anything to do with N or S.

Mine is definitely skewed, I mean the way I perceive the world visually, it's definitely characteristic of me. I'm really good at some aspects and suck at other aspects, compared to other people.

Yeah...Nope.

MBTI Type
ERMM
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Screenshot frame and line.jpg

Really? 100%? To the PIXEL? Maybe this test IS rigged. Having said that, as a graphic designer I'm disappointed with myself scoring that low on the second segment.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I did it twice... I did read what we had to do for the second part x) I kind of assumed I had to do the same as before... So I miserably failed x)
First time I tried, I had 69/17
Now I did a second time and I got 59/73 => I'm a S then? (sorry wasn't able to post the picture ^^') I just visualised like "oH that one is like the size of the top of my pinky, this one like half of it" without actually using my fingers to measure.