• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What trait does this match up with?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've observed that I'm fine with groups of people and loudness if I'm prepared. Like if I go to a party I expect it to be loud and I'm ok. But if a party randomly starts I get angry frustrated and uncomfortable. So this person stayed at my place and I thought my roommate knew and didn't tell me so I talked to her about it. She asked yesterday if it was ok if he stayed and I said yeah. And she was like are you sure I can tell them to find some place else. And I was like I'm fine with people staying over if I know in advance. I like to know what the environment is going to be ahead of time. I do prefer quiet