• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type help, again

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am posting too much in here, but there is not rule against that so bare with me a little. I'm generally curious and I can't decide over my type so I'll let you decide. No assumptions, I just filled out this questionnaire from MasterOfAwesome's thread. Thank you!
I keep reading about functions but I'm just so confued so I'll leave my typing to you, if you will.

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Nope, I'm completely clean and thankfully not mentally ill (I hope).

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pankajanand18/14164742352/in/explore-2014-05-12
There are snowy mountains and a little town. I think the building on the right is some kind of a religious building. The mountains seem like a great place to go skiing. Why the hell there is no snow on the trees but lots on the mountains? Silly question, it must've dried off, but the mountains are higher so the snow will not dry yet. I don't know why but this town reminds me of a Muslim town. I have no idea why.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
"No, no, no!" I scream, probably. I can't believe how the hell the car decided to break down just right now. Great, the luck I have. I'll probably get really stressed about being late and yell at everyone trying to calm me down. I'll be really scared about missing it because it's my favorite music artist and I also spent a lot of money on the ticket, gas and stuff. I might cry, really. But after like 15 minutes of freaking out I take a few deep breaths in order to calm down. I'll try order a cab, and if it won't work we'll have to walk to the nearest town. I'll be super disappointed and cranky, and I'll probably be a bit hostile to everyone around me until someone tries to distract me and talk about something that will make me feel better, and I'll probably cheer up a bit.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the after party that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Sure. We're already here on the concert and I'm happy by the fact that we actually made it to the concert. I say that I think I'll go, but we'll see how I'll feel after the concert, I might be too tired to go to the party.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I simply state my opinion without disregarding his. If he continues to argue, I will argue back. I would tell my opinion and why its right, but I'll also consider the logical concept of his beliefs and will make it clear why I understand that those are his beliefs, but make sure I stand firmly by my belief. If I'll see no logic behind of it, I'll simply tell them I don't see the point and choose to disagree with him.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Ah, I don't know. Be amazed? Like, alright. What should I do now? Probably search some logical explanation.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Kill them with niceness. No but really; be respectful to everyone, and you'll gain it back. Plus, everyone deserves respect. Determination; be dedicated to you work, be serious, don't compromise, it's okay to be stubborn sometimes. Tolerance; things might seem peculiar to you, but you have to keep your head open for new ideas. Most of the time, it's for the better. Ambition; keep your standards high, and reach your goals. There's nothing more fulfilling than that! I don't really think of that, I think maybe it's values that I grew on, something that I was taught. They can be changed if I'm proven they don't work, ha.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I'm unforgettable. I'm not sure how to explain this, but people will remember me no matter what I do. I stand from the crowd without even trying; people will know me when I never heard about them. It can be both positive and both negative, though. My friends and me once played a game when we had a list of traits and we had to categorize ourselves in each trait (which was quite fun). My special traits according to my friends are: cynical, funny, elegant, leader (all of them voted for me, including myself), generous, fair and hardworking.
b) I'm unable to relax. It's crazy! Even when I'm relaxing, I don't really relax; there's always something bothering my mind, another something that needs to be done and that sucks. Also, I feel like I can't have fun. I mean, I do have fun, but not the same kind of fun that my ESFP sister does, for example. I'd like to be a little freer. Also, I am usually self confident but sometimes I get those self doubts, which I'd like to get rid of. For example; it took me a long time to find friends that I actually liked and loved, and I only found those on 9th grade last year (not that I was bullied or anything alike- I simply didn't liked my friends), and when they started to interact with my sister and liked her a lot (damn it, two of them came to stay at my house while I was away just to watch Doctor Who with my sister!) I was really afraid they're going to like her more than me. I told my sister she's not allowed to talk to them and I told my friends what they did bother me a lot. I thought it was alright until my mum explained how irrational it is. Ugh. But I just talk too much right now, right? Oh, and p e r f e c t i o n i s m!

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

When I feel a hunch I usually just check out if it's right. It's mostly wrong though, ha. Feelings however are a lot more complicated; I do not base my decisions over emotions and they rarely bother me. I have a very stable mood. I express happiness and excitement, and when I really love someone trust me, they'll know it. I don't talk about the deep feelings though, I don't think they're important and usually I don't share them. One time I cried to my friend about how much I feel unappreciated sometimes by my family, and she's not used to see me like that. I do feel deep emotions; I don't show it because I have better things to worry about. My emotions are triggered by a conflict that involves emotion, most definitely.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

I know what drains me the most; boredom. You know those ceremonies or classes that last forever? I can't stand those. It drains me and I'm super tired after that. I think being on stage, having someone in my house (being the hostess, I like that), a heated discussion, meeting new people and taking exams (I don't know, it kind of is) really energizes me!

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I talk really fast. It used to be a lot worse but I talk really quickly and it can be really difficult for others to understand me. I also talk super loud, but I don't really repress that. I can be a control freak and get really mad when people don't meet my expectations, and I try to not get mad so much because it's getting annoying to my surrounding. I sometimes want to say something really hurtful but not so important, but I stop myself because I don't want to cause unnecessary fights? I'm not a repressed person.

Thank you so much for helping me!

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION]

I don't remember if I've already asked you but please do these two tests:

Free Enneagram Personality Test

Socionics Tests

type score type behavior motivation
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
8 19 I must be strong and in control to survive.
5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2 14 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
1 13 I must be perfect and good to survive.
6 9 I must be secure and safe to survive.
9 7 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
4 6 I must be unique/different to survive.

Your main type is Type 3
Your variant stacking is so/sx/sp
Your level of health is average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

-----
Your Sociotype: LIE-1Te (ENTj)
-----

Haha, there.

yeghor

type score type behavior motivation
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
8 19 I must be strong and in control to survive.
5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2 14 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
1 13 I must be perfect and good to survive.
6 9 I must be secure and safe to survive.
9 7 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
4 6 I must be unique/different to survive.

Your main type is Type 3
Your variant stacking is so/sx/sp
Your level of health is average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

-----
Your Sociotype: LIE-1Te (ENTj)
-----

Haha, there.

Do you rage a lot, are you impulsive, do you have frequent bouts of anger?

What does being impressive and attractive mean for you?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you rage a lot, are you impulsive, do you have frequent bouts of anger?

What does being impressive and attractive mean for you?

Oh god, uhmm I don't really rage a lot at all and I'm not impulsive. I do, however, rage when people won't follow my orders, fulfill their responsiblities and promises, are unhelping, and don't do what I want. It sounds bad, but it's the truth. I also hates it when I'm losing or failing to meet my own expectations, and then I get really upset.

I guess being impressive and attrcative to me is to look visually good, to be intelligent (a good and recpectful job, nice grades), to have a real talent for something (or all three, haha!). I don't know, never really thought this through. I think that's pretty much it?

yeghor

Oh god, uhmm I don't really rage a lot at all and I'm not impulsive. I do, however, rage when people won't follow my orders, fulfill their responsiblities and promises, are unhelping, and don't do what I want. It sounds bad, but it's the truth. I also hates it when I'm losing or failing to meet my own expectations, and then I get really upset.

I guess being impressive and attrcative to me is to look visually good, to be intelligent (a good and recpectful job, nice grades), to have a real talent for something (or all three, haha!). I don't know, never really thought this through. I think that's pretty much it?

Do you relate to this enneagram 8 description (since your 8 score is so high)...?

Eight | Defunct Blog

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you relate to this enneagram 8 description (since your 8 score is so high)...?

Eight | Defunct Blog

I can see myself in the 8 description, but I identify more with 3. I'm not as scary or power hungry as an 8. Though I might see a bit of 8 in myself, there's definitely more 3.

yeghor

I can see myself in the 8 description, but I identify more with 3. I'm not as scary or power hungry as an 8. Though I might see a bit of 8 in myself, there's definitely more 3.

EIGHTs tend to keep a high level of bio-energetic charge in their bodies. They are attracted to intensity, and they get bored or impatient very easily. This can led to over-exertion and/or over-consumption. Quick to anger, they may have trouble with impulse control. Their armor shows up as tension or density more or less evenly distributed around the body. It’s easy to be tough, hard to be vulnerable although softer feelings and needs are often present deep on the inside. EIGHTs are known for the fierceness that they (may) express through their eyes.

Edit: I know that fierceness in the eyes thing very well... I can tell it easily...due to frequent exposure perhaps...

I don't think this^ fits... This is clearly defining a Se dominant (i.e. someone who has Se as their first function)...

What is a respectful job? What's the characteristics of a respectful job for you?

Why is it important to you to look visually good? What happens when you don't look visually good?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think this^ fits... This is clearly defining a Se dominant (i.e. someone who has Se as their first function)...

What is a respectful job? What's the characteristics of a respectful job for you?
Why is it important to you to look visually good? What happens when you don't look visually good?

I don't think Se... I'm more of a Si. Or Se but not dominant.
Argh I don't know, a job that needs further education, a really special ability or just pays really good, haha.

I always leave the house with eyeliar and makeup, and matching clothes that look good. I also need my hair to be orginzed and well, though I tend to braid it or pick it up in class anyway, haha. If I don't look good I feel really insecure all day and think I look "ugly" (I know it's not true, but that's the feeling it gives me). I used to have a real problem with my weight and I always dieted, but I got tired of it and I really didn't enjoy my life so I'm a bit heavier now (BMI: 22, I think. Though I'm like 1.75 meters so I don't look to heavy), I eat healthy and do lots of sports, cause I need to watch my fitness in order to not get fat, it really bothers me for some reason.

yeghor

I don't think Se... I'm more of a Si. Or Se but not dominant.
Argh I don't know, a job that needs further education, a really special ability or just pays really good, haha.

I always leave the house with eyeliar and makeup, and matching clothes that look good. I also need my hair to be orginzed and well, though I tend to braid it or pick it up in class anyway, haha. If I don't look good I feel really insecure all day and think I look "ugly" (I know it's not true, but that's the feeling it gives me). I used to have a real problem with my weight and I always dieted, but I got tired of it and I really didn't enjoy my life so I'm a bit heavier now (BMI: 22, I think. Though I'm like 1.75 meters so I don't look to heavy), I eat healthy and do lots of sports, cause I need to watch my fitness in order to not get fat, it really bothers me for some reason.

Any movie, book character that you identify with?

Any real, well-known person that you are infatuated with or idealize for yourself?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION], you remind me a little bit of [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] who, last I saw, was typed ESFJ or ENFJ. Not that you are necessarily the same type.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't like typing others, but the ENTP 3w2 you had felt like a perfect fit.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Actually, [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION], you remind me a little bit of [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] who, last I saw, was typed ESFJ or ENFJ. Not that you are necessarily the same type.
Hey. Been gone a while but don't think I know you. Unless you've changed your name?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey. Been gone a while but don't think I know you. Unless you've changed your name?

lyedecker. I hate my new name, btw. Have to wait another 6 months to change it

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are 3w2. ESFJ. All the way.
Really? I don't think so. I mean, I'm definitely a T. It doesn't mean I'm not a nice/friendly person, but I am most definitely a T- maybe ESTJ? Besides, ESFJs tends to be really popular and I'm not, ha.
You're personality seems too warm for an ENTJ.
First time I took the test MBTI I was an ENTJ, and it felt like I was mistyped. I mostly turn out ENTJ, ESTJ, with a few exceptions.
Hmm, ENFJ? They're a lot more emtional than me but I love them!
I don't like typing others, but the ENTP 3w2 you had felt like a perfect fit.
Thank you! Will keep in mind.
Haha hey, apperantly I remind people of you! No, I'm new here.
Any movie, book character that you identify with?

Any real, well-known person that you are infatuated with or idealize for yourself?
I don't really idealize people, haha. I had a really connection with Once Upon a Time's Regina Mills/The Evil Queen and American Horror Story: Asylum's Lana Winters, but I really remind Hermione Granger (maybe a little more quiet than her, ha- and I'm still loud), maybe of all the Disney princesses I remind of Tiana (Princess and the Frog), Friends' Monica Geller a bit (again, just less emtional. But I'm definitely the "leader" and "mother" of my group of friends, along with being competitive). Hmm, that's all I have in mind! Thank you.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
First time I took the test MBTI
Tests are tests. For me they are just auxiliary. Nothing else.
More important is what and how you write.

Definitely you are extrovert. You looking for admiration and you like when people around you feel good.
We have 4 treads about typing you. Your first tread is like party, people chatting there. 13 pages. Just give them drinks and food, play some music. Lana you like being hostess. You own words :D
That's Fe. And it is everywhere. You seems very warm person and veeery emotional. Fe is your strong dominant function.

My special traits according to my friends are: cynical, funny, elegant, leader, generous, fair and hardworking.
For me it is E S F J :p Again.

I guess being impressive and attrcative to me is to look visually good, to be intelligent (a good and recpectful job, nice grades), to have a real talent for something (or all three, haha!)
Status and how you look it is very important to you. (I think it is Si).

LanaBanana, I saw your both test. In both of them your Ti and Si are clear and it affirmitve what I see in your answers.

Really? I don't think so. I mean, I'm definitely a T. It doesn't mean I'm not a nice/friendly person, but I am most definitely a T- maybe ESTJ?
If you are F doesn't mean you are dumbass. ;)

Oh, and ENTP and ESFJ share this same functions. Just different order.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tests are tests. For me they are just auxiliary. Nothing else.
More important is what and how you write.

Definitely you are extrovert. You looking for admiration and you like when people around you feel good.
We have 4 treads about typing you. Your first tread is like party, people chatting there. 13 pages. Just give them drinks and food, play some music. Lana you like being hostess. You own words :D
That's Fe. And it is everywhere. You seems very warm person and veeery emotional. Fe is your strong dominant function.

For me it is E S F J :p Again.

Status and how you look it is very important to you. (I think it is Si).

LanaBanana, I saw your both test. In both of them your Ti and Si are clear and it affirmitve what I see in your answers.

If you are F doesn't mean you are dumbass. ;)

Oh, and ENTP and ESFJ share this same functions. Just different order.

Hahaha I look very emotional? Oh my god, I think you guys are the only ones that thinks that. I value emotion more than knowledge and I strive to be more emotional, my mother always says I'm very logical, more than emotional hahaha. I almost never follow my heart when making desicions! I agree with you on the Si though. Oh no, F are definitely not dumbasses! Hahaha most of my friends are Fs. Hmm, maybe ENTP or ENFJ, those might be another opetions, but I don't know. I have to admit that functions really confuse me haha.