• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type help, again

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
People say I'm more logical than emtional. I don't really pay emotions a second thought. I actually thought about my typing with a friend and she said EXTX, probably ENTX, but then again she doesn't understand MBTI so well like we do. Being a Ti or a Te, both works for me.

Off of virtual reality I'm more calm than emotional, does that make me a t?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Really? I don't think so. I mean, I'm definitely a T. It doesn't mean I'm not a nice/friendly person, but I am most definitely a T- maybe ESTJ? Besides, ESFJs tends to be really popular and I'm not, ha.

First time I took the test MBTI I was an ENTJ, and it felt like I was mistyped. I mostly turn out ENTJ, ESTJ, with a few exceptions.

Hmm, ENFJ? They're a lot more emtional than me but I love them!

Thank you! Will keep in mind.

Haha hey, apperantly I remind people of you! No, I'm new here.

I don't really idealize people, haha. I had a really connection with Once Upon a Time's Regina Mills/The Evil Queen and American Horror Story: Asylum's Lana Winters, but I really remind Hermione Granger (maybe a little more quiet than her, ha- and I'm still loud), maybe of all the Disney princesses I remind of Tiana (Princess and the Frog), Friends' Monica Geller a bit (again, just less emtional. But I'm definitely the "leader" and "mother" of my group of friends, along with being competitive). Hmm, that's all I have in mind! Thank you.
Pleasure to meet you. Welcome here!

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pleasure to meet you. Welcome here!
Thank you!
Off of virtual reality I'm more calm than emotional, does that make me a t?
Not at all. I'm actually one of the most uptight person ever ha.
I think your official MBTI type is LanaBanana. It's a new one. #17
I approve this message.

I took a cognitive functions and enneagram tests again and it gave me the result of INFJ (second priority: ENFJ, ISFJ) and 3w4. I don't even know anymore.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm torn between ESFJ and ENFJ. Probably the first.

á´…eparted

passages
FWIW, I'm an ENFJ, and the most common result I'll get when I take MBTI tests is ESTJ, or ENTJ (slight prefrence for the former). I'll explain a bit about my experiences, and maybe this can help you sort through this some.

When people first meet me, it's not uncommon for someone to assume I am ESTJ. Granted, this is largely because I am very much a 1w2, and it does color things that way. I do put a premium on logic, order, and emotion-free thinking and decisions. For all intents and purposes, the way I think and act seems very Te on the surface. But, ultimately it's not. Fe can be emotion free and cold, and I'd argue it's more frequent that way. The big differentation is what Fe puts importance on, and how it makes decisions. It's much more apt to make decisions and organize the world in a subjective manner. Unlike Te which needs everything to be objective. Subjective "well, this was tried and sorta did this, so it has some value" has no place in the mind of Te and will often reject such things. Fe doesn't care, data is data to it and it will take it in and make it be what it needs to be. Inferior Ti is what keeps that in check so it doesn't get out of hand and start organizing things with no definition or "citations" if you will. In essence, Fe can be a little less scrupulous than Te, but it simply wants to get to the goal, and will do so by any means needed. Emotionality has no requirement for Fe. It's common for Fe doms to be emotionally expressive, but it's not a requirement.

As far as Si and Ni, I also relate to both of them. On the surface, I appear more Si like (again cause of being 1w2), but that's not the case. I use Ni as the way I intake information is not linear, nor exacting. In truth these functions are the hardest ones to define. What really helped differenate in my case, is I do not relate to Ne at all. Where as, I do relate to Se, and actually use it more than I give myself credit for. So if you have trouble identifying between Si or Ni, look to Ne and Se to see how those fit in, as tertiary functions are usually fairly easy to identify and relate to.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
FWIW, I'm an ENFJ, and the most common result I'll get when I take MBTI tests is ESTJ, or ENTJ (slight prefrence for the former). I'll explain a bit about my experiences, and maybe this can help you sort through this some.

When people first meet me, it's not uncommon for someone to assume I am ESTJ. Granted, this is largely because I am very much a 1w2, and it does color things that way. I do put a premium on logic, order, and emotion-free thinking and decisions. For all intents and purposes, the way I think and act seems very Te on the surface. But, ultimately it's not. Fe can be emotion free and cold, and I'd argue it's more frequent that way. The big differentation is what Fe puts importance on, and how it makes decisions. It's much more apt to make decisions and organize the world in a subjective manner. Unlike Te which needs everything to be objective. Subjective "well, this was tried and sorta did this, so it has some value" has no place in the mind of Te and will often reject such things. Fe doesn't care, data is data to it and it will take it in and make it be what it needs to be. Inferior Ti is what keeps that in check so it doesn't get out of hand and start organizing things with no definition or "citations" if you will. In essence, Fe can be a little less scrupulous than Te, but it simply wants to get to the goal, and will do so by any means needed. Emotionality has no requirement for Fe. It's common for Fe doms to be emotionally expressive, but it's not a requirement.

As far as Si and Ni, I also relate to both of them. On the surface, I appear more Si like (again cause of being 1w2), but that's not the case. I use Ni as the way I intake information is not linear, nor exacting. In truth these functions are the hardest ones to define. What really helped differenate in my case, is I do not relate to Ne at all. Where as, I do relate to Se, and actually use it more than I give myself credit for. So if you have trouble identifying between Si or Ni, look to Ne and Se to see how those fit in, as tertiary functions are usually fairly easy to identify and relate to.

Oh my god, this is so helpful! Reading about functions right now (Ne and Se) I believe that I'm probably ENFJ, like 90% sure. Thank you so much!!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Oh my god, this is so helpful! Reading about functions right now (Ne and Se) I believe that I'm probably ENFJ, like 90% sure. Thank you so much!!

You don't relate to Ne?.. Which is why you were typed as an Ne dom, something like, yesterday?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You don't relate to Ne?.. Which is why you were typed as an Ne dom, something like, yesterday?

I thought I do because the cognitive functions test told me so haha, but then I found one of the clearest sources (I related to both Ni and Ne because my intuition is very strong) and I found that I was much closer to Ni rather than Ne. Besides, something about ENTP seemed off to me. Also, remember that at first I was juggling between ENTP and ENTJ (Ni).