• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm so confused

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
haha I feel like we really don't get each other.
I'm like: "look grass!"
And you're like: "yeah, I'm driving a bike!"
And I'm like: ???
and you're like: ???
lol

Sometimes I drive bikes on grass so it's related.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Sometimes I drive bikes on grass so it's related.

yeah that was the point, it seems connected, but than again ???
well I hope I at least improved some opinions on ENTJs :D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't meant that if I'm gonna type myself as either type you're gonna start hating me, it was more of a way to say that I'm not gonna behave in a start way for you to type as as ENTJ ot ENTP (?? I don't know how to put it into words so I don't have a clue if you know what I mean).

And yes, I'm kinda cool. You seem quite cool as well, ha.

Understood. I'm glad someone at this site thinks I'm cool. tears of joy were wept.

post apocalypse future thumbs up/fist bumps are in order

0yhyCPE.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I haven't written them off. I have entj friends, it's out of the types they're the ones that I butt heads with the most. And perhaps it's because both sides tend to be bull headed and unwilling to back down. And like you said we probably simply don't understand eachother. And no matter how hard we try are own blinders prevent us from seeing the other. So we'll convince ourselves of something about the other person, but our ego doesn't allow to consider that hey maybe we're wrong.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is this ENTJ hate? :( But I also don't know nice ENTJs, except myself :D In my experience ENTJs were mostly males, emotionally handicapped and egoistic. I as a female am not F retarded and that is a big difference.

They're intimidating. My own insecurities, perhaps-- nothing particularly wrong with them as people. As a rule, I try not to be a typist, I've just noticed I don't typically get along too well with many ENTJs online--assuming they're even true ENTJs and not mistyped.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*Oh no, I've mixed Socionics and JCF again, what blasphemy, for they couldn't possibly be comparable, complementary systems that can help in discerning an individual's type!

Lol

Comparable OK
Complementary No

:p

Alea_iacta_est

Lol

Comparable OK
Complementary No

:p

I bet you my Demonic Personality Complex Role function that you can't see the obvious similarities between Beebe's Trickster function and Socionics's PoLR, you Pathetic Hidden Agenda Intuitive.

lol, the reign of the jargon has begun.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been typed as ENFP by multiple people, and pretty much everyone on TypoC thinks I'm an ESTP, even though I spent months on ENTP-only forums with no one questioning it, and me feeling I found my tribe. So I stand my ground, ha (on top of multiple tests showing ENTP)

ENTPs tend to be more playful than ENTJs.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I like ENTJs, I have to put them in their place first though ;)

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've been typed as ENFP by multiple people, and pretty much everyone on TypoC thinks I'm an ESTP, even though I spent months on ENTP-only forums with no one questioning it, and me feeling I found my tribe. So I stand my ground, ha (on top of multiple tests showing ENTP)

Hmm, you're right. Thank you! (By the way I LOVE Ren and Stimpy!)

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Hmm, you're right. Thank you! (By the way I LOVE Ren and Stimpy!)

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And I just answered this twice. Awkward.

G

Ginkgo

To be fair, the dude in your profile picture (assuming that's you) looks like the Paul Bunion of suburbia.

Not to derail this thread.

I hope [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION] sticks around on the forum. We need less brain vats and more sunshine.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When is all this niceness going to wear off?

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I haven't written them off. I have entj friends, it's out of the types they're the ones that I butt heads with the most. And perhaps it's because both sides tend to be bull headed and unwilling to back down. And like you said we probably simply don't understand eachother. And no matter how hard we try are own blinders prevent us from seeing the other. So we'll convince ourselves of something about the other person, but our ego doesn't allow to consider that hey maybe we're wrong.

I think you now summed it all up, mystery solved. :cheese:

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
They're intimidating. My own insecurities, perhaps-- nothing particularly wrong with them as people. As a rule, I try not to be a typist, I've just noticed I don't typically get along too well with many ENTJs online--assuming they're even true ENTJs and not mistyped.

Many people told me I'm intimidating and that they fear me :devil: lol But I don't think I am bad person, just not easy to handle I guess. I'm very intense, it can maybe be overwhelming.

I really had trouble to figure out my type mostly cause of ENTJs examples I was unable to relate to, so I would not be surprised that some are mistyped or even just give a low source of data to make any real conclusions about ENTJs.

I am also trying not to be a typist and consider everyone individually, but of course that type can indicate something, especially if you usually don't get along with many people of the same type. I just then am very cautious with person, but do give it a chance. :)

I like ENTJs, I have to put them in their place first though ;)

LanaBanana also likes me. I guess ENTPs seem to be ok with ENTJs. But I guess what you meant is that we find common ground :tongue: