• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm so confused

G

Ginkgo

Seeing as you scored so low on Se, I'd guess ENTP. But these tests are unreliable. ENTPs can me choleric or domineering, just in a different fashion than ENTJs. So I don't think your leadership skills necessarily indicate ENTJness either. But ENTPs are said to prefer "getting things started" or initiating projects with a sense of enthusiasm more than they are known to maintain consistent supervisory roles*.

*(actually a pretty good rule of thumb to use when determining your type, IME)

(Also, your avatar practically demands that we call you an ENTP. Just sayin'.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
everyone is an individual and sometimes what is wrong with people is not their type. Also if you are a T type there are a lot of people that have their "logic" which might not make sense to anyone.

You completely missed what I was saying. People who tend to have an issue with me for no real reason are entjs.

These are people who have confirmed themselves ENTJ so they could be mistyped.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seeing as you scored so low on Se, I'd guess ENTP. But these tests are unreliable. ENTPs can me choleric or domineering, just in a different fashion than ENTJs. So I don't think your leadership skills necessarily indicate ENTJness either. But ENTPs are said to prefer "getting things started" or initiating projects with a sense of enthusiasm more than they are known to maintain consistent supervisory roles*.

*(actually a pretty good rule of thumb to use when determining your type, IME)

(Also, your avatar practically demands that we call you an ENTP. Just sayin'.)

I know those tests are really unreliable, but it's the best resouce I have at the moment haha. It does sounds like me, I'm really excited to start things but sometimes I don't really wanna finish them (I do so anyway, but the enthusiasm is gone).
Haha, what is it about my avatar declares that I'm an ENTP exactly?

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
You completely missed what I was saying. People who tend to have an issue with me for no real reason are entjs.

These are people who have confirmed themselves ENTJ so they could be mistyped.

lolz I understood you perfectly even in the first time and now you repeated it more times; I got it. I guess I jumped 3 steps ahead and said it maybe unclearly.

All I wanted to say is that ENTJs as any type are all individual people, even thought they might have the same type. So I think it is a long shot to say that they would most likely have an issue with you. But I do understand you made a claim based on your experience. None of it is wrong.

Then I thought maybe the conflicts could occur mostly between T and F. So I said that just cause someone is T, not all T are the same in their logic; therefore it wouldn't mean you can't get along with all Ts.

I don't know but if you came to ENTJ across at least a bit proud/sassy I think they will hate it and then they will have a problem with you. Also maybe they don't have a problem with you but they are just being themselves and you are just feeling attacked. (My family said I was attacking them sometimes and I wasn't; but they felt that way; which is common for ENTJs cause they are very intense)

I would like if you could specify in your opinion why did they have a conflict with you, where exactly was the friction

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lolz I understood you perfectly even in the first time and now you repeated it more times; I got it. I guess I jumped 3 steps ahead and said it maybe unclearly.

All I wanted to say is that ENTJs as any type are all individual people, even thought they might have the same type. So I think it is a long shot to say that they would most likely have an issue with you. But I do understand you made a claim based on your experience. None of it is wrong.

Then I thought maybe the conflicts could occur mostly between T and F. So I said that just cause someone is T, not all T are the same in their logic; therefore it wouldn't mean you can't get along with all Ts.

I don't know but if you came to ENTJ across at least a bit proud/sassy I think they will hate it and then they will have a problem with you. Also maybe they don't have a problem with you but they are just being themselves and you are just feeling attacked. (My family said I was attacking them sometimes and I wasn't; but they felt that way; which is common for ENTJs cause they are very intense)

I would like if you could specify in your opinion why did they have a conflict with you, where exactly was the friction

I've been told point blank that they had a problem with me. They see something in me they don't like about themselves. Is what I've been told

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I've been told point blank that they had a problem with me. They see something in me they don't like about themselves. Is what I've been told

You didn't really specify

a) someone told you ENTJs hate INFPs or
b) more than one ENTJ said directly to you: "I hate you/have an issue with you"?

(cause they see something in you they don't like about themselves)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You didn't really specify

a) someone told you ENTJs hate INFPs or
b) more than one ENTJ said directly to you: "I hate you/have an issue with you"?

(cause they see something in you they don't like about themselves)

B.
What's there specify? I've been saying the whole time they have issues with me. And you asked for specifics so I told you what they told me. I don't remember why because either a the traits were projection or they exist but they didn't bother me so I didn't see the need in remembering specifics

G

Ginkgo

I know those tests are really unreliable, but it's the best resouce I have at the moment haha. It does sounds like me, I'm really excited to start things but sometimes I don't really wanna finish them (I do so anyway, but the enthusiasm is gone).
Haha, what is it about my avatar declares that I'm an ENTP exactly?

Your enthusiasm and slight sense of quirkiness. :D

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
weird. I really have nothing on that. I like myself, I don't think I'm perfect, but I like myself and don't see ENTJ as the type that would admit not being able to handle someone; or that they hate someone cause they see something in that person they don't like about themselves ??? If I see something in other that I don't like about myself I may be even more connected to them. I might dislike someone or not get along with but that's it. Or I would lose my patience with I; sometimes F and P too; but nothing big. I definitely wouldn't have an issue, I wouldn't care; I have better shit to do than hate someone.

Maybe they considered you unproved so they find it pointless to talk to you and than have an 'issue' with you.
Other than that I have nothing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
weird. I really have nothing on that. I like myself, I don't think I'm perfect, but I like myself and don't see ENTJ as the type that would admit not being able to handle someone; or that they hate someone cause they see something in that person they don't like about themselves ??? If I see something in other that I don't like about myself I may be even more connected to them. I might dislike someone or not get along with but that's it. Or I would lose my patience with I; sometimes F and P too; but nothing big. I definitely wouldn't have an issue, I wouldn't care; I have better shit to do than hate someone.

Maybe they considered you unproved so they find it pointless to talk to you and than have an 'issue' with you.
Other than that I have nothing.

I dunno. So wait I don't exist to them? It's fine I don't need to. It's actually better.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I dunno. So wait I don't exist to them? It's fine I don't need to. It's actually better.

I cannot speak for individual people that are ENTJs. I've been surrounded by people in my family that were hard to deal with for me, so I might have learn a lot from that relationships. Also I've noticed that ENTJs bigger problem is vanity (don't think it's mine thought). And usually some people just act like brats; a lot it depends on people's experience, intelligence and openmindness.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I cannot speak for individual people that are ENTJs. I've been surrounded by people in my family that were hard to deal with for me, so I might have learn a lot from that relationships. Also I've noticed that ENTJs bigger problem is vanity (don't think it's mine thought). And usually some people just act like brats; a lot it depends on people's experience, intelligence and openmindness.

I'm confused. They think I'm vane or they have problems with being vane themselves?

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I'm confused. They think I'm vane or they have problems with being vane themselves?

I think ENTJs might be too vain.
I somehow feel like you and I don't understand each other; maybe that is the problem between ENTJs and INFPs. But you and I are now wiling to discuss to understand each other, without getting mad like brats.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think ENTJs might be too vain.
I somehow feel like you and I don't understand each other; maybe that is the problem between ENTJs and INFPs. But you and I are now wiling to discuss to understand each other, without getting mad like brats.

Ah. Yeah I don't claim to understand everything but I have this drive that makes me want to figure it out. Understand the other person. Collect Intel in a sense. I don't care about the what but rather the why. The other part is I strive to be understood and noy misrepresented. So I'll be vocal about things if I feel they're wrong

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Ah. Yeah I don't claim to understand everything but I have this drive that makes me want to figure it out. Understand the other person. Collect Intel in a sense. I don't care about the what but rather the why. The other part is I strive to be understood and noy misrepresented. So I'll be vocal about things if I feel they're wrong

Bolded is what I strive to too. But I guess maybe sometimes people are too complex/different to understand each other. And even so, in that case, we should at least respect the other person and not be unnecessarily mean. And just cause we don't understand someone it doesn't mean they are in wrong for not being like us; or that we are for not being like them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Bolded is what I strive to too. But I guess maybe sometimes people are too complex/different to understand each other. And even so, in that case, we should at least respect the other person and not be unnecessarily mean. And just cause we don't understand someone it doesn't mean they are in wrong for not being like us; or that we are for not being like them.

I don't think they're in the wrong. If I did I wouldn't bother.
And I mean wrong in the sense of them telling me the way I am why I reacted the way I did.

Basically them making a statement and not considering another possibility. Like someone says to me you love chocolate and me saying I like chocolate but wouldn't say I love it and they insist I love it.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Basically them making a statement and not considering another possibility. Like someone says to me you love chocolate and me saying I like chocolate but wouldn't say I love it and they insist I love it.

That's why I told you they might thought you are unproven. And they might be too closed minded.
And also the problem might be cause some things cannot be rationalized. Studying MBTI helped me a lot to understand my mother (INFJ), but that what I learned it is so abstract, I wouldn't be able to put it here in words. It's more like an idea.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That's why I told you they might thought you are unproven. And they might be too closed minded.
And also the problem might be cause some things cannot be rationalized. Studying MBTI helped me a lot to understand my mother (INFJ), but that what I learned it is so abstract, I wouldn't be able to put it here in words. It's more like an idea.

I honestly don't utilize mbti like ever in real life. I'm sure of two people's types my best friend and my brother

Best friend esfp
Brother estp

P.s. I like chocolate but can take or leave it

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I honestly don't utilize mbti like ever in real life. I'm sure of two people's types my best friend and my brother

Best friend esfp
Brother estp

P.s. I like chocolate but can take or leave it

haha I feel like we really don't get each other.
I'm like: "look grass!"
And you're like: "yeah, I'm driving a bike!"
And I'm like: ???
and you're like: ???
lol