• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm so confused

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I'm not saying ENTJ aren't feminine on the outside! I was mentioning more of streotypes I don't agree with about myself. Hahaha you seem like a person I'd like. By the way I also wondered about the ENTJ "hate", haha.

I know that no type can define you completely, but I really can't decide which one I identify with more, and I'm kinda obessesed with MBTI lately...

I guess this goes to me :D I think ENTJs are generally rare so it is hard to make and valid research about them. Also many mistype their type and promote ENTJs badly and not even being an ENTJ and so after just a little data there goes a conclusion that ENTJs are bad and there goes "hate".

I am also lately obsessed and joined cause of the same reasons. I think also that you are ENTP more than ENTJ.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I guess this goes to me :D I think ENTJs are generally rare so it is hard to make and valid research about them. Also many mistype their type and promote ENTJs badly and not even being an ENTJ and so after just a little data there goes a conclusion that ENTJs are bad and there goes "hate".

I am also lately obsessed and joined cause of the same reasons. I think also that you are ENTP more than ENTJ.

ENTJs are very rare as all NT types. I think it's the 2nd rarest? So yeah people tends to be mistyped. I think the most mistyped type is INFJ, though. Haha, ENTJ actually look like such cool people.

So that goes for both of us! Woohoo, 4 votes for ENTP!

Alea_iacta_est

[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION]

I'm relatively positive that you are an ENTP. Any attempts at ENFJ would be the mistaking of the Pathetic Hidden Agenda Fe* the ENTP has (Tertiary Fe) and assuming its power is derived not from ego inflation but from a lead position, which it isn't. Your friends think you are an ENTJ due probably to how extroverted you act around all of their introverted-ness and how you most likely lead charges against problems, not to mention the added boost for working hard and success iconic of the Type 3.

*Oh no, I've mixed Socionics and JCF again, what blasphemy, for they couldn't possibly be comparable, complementary systems that can help in discerning an individual's type!

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
You got it twisted. Entjs tend to hate me. Not all I know a few who don't. But generally they tend to dislike me.

everyone is an individual and sometimes what is wrong with people is not their type. Also if you are a T type there are a lot of people that have their "logic" which might not make sense to anyone.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, that's pretty cleared up for me now. Thank you so much! 5 votes for ENTP.

*Hahaha it's fine, those things tends to be super confusing at times (which means all the time).

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, btw, I vote ENTP as well - female ENTPs tend to display high Fe, especially when threading into unfamiliar territory, ime. And your interaction style has that smooth Fe quality to it.

Yeah, it's the first thing I noticed in my brief interactions so far. Stylistic Fe.

Plus... favorite Disney princesses are all Fe aux. it's kind of an indication of Fe/Fi favoring.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
ENTJs are very rare as all NT types. I think it's the 2nd rarest? So yeah people tends to be mistyped. I think the most mistyped type is INFJ, though. Haha, ENTJ actually look like such cool people.

My mother is INFJ. We must be rare in the family :D

btw I don't see you as ENFP, ENTP it is. When I watched the video I could see that power but with P !

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah, it's the first thing I noticed in my brief interactions so far. Stylistic Fe.

Really? Nice. Everyone says I'm an ENTP, haha!

My mother is INFJ. We must be rare in the family :D

btw I don't see you as ENFP, ENTP it is. When I watched the video I could see that power but with P !

You girls ARE rare! Yeah I didn't think ENFP as well, but maybe 3w4 can be right as well as 3w2. Hahaha, ENTP is it then, I guess.