• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm so confused

yeghor

[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION]

Can you identify with her?

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
ENTJs have a way of rubbing me the wrong way (not all of them).

I have a test, we interact if you hate me you're entj if you think I'm awesome you're entp.

What is this ENTJ hate? :( But I also don't know nice ENTJs, except myself :D In my experience ENTJs were mostly males, emotionally handicapped and egoistic. I as a female am not F retarded and that is a big difference.

Hahaha I guess I can. Though is there a reason for my friends to type me as ENTJ? Maybe I'm just really orginized perciever or something like that? Hahaha I read ENTJ women are very forceful and may be seen as unfeminine and I'm really not like that, though I'm also not that laid back like ENTPs are. I don't know, really!

Something tells me that ENTJs aren't very likeable, hmmm... Well, usually I don't rub people the wrong way (Uhm, I think so?), so I hope I won't annoy you too much as well.

I, as ENTJ, am very feminine on the outside, but not on the inside. I am very forceful but only about things that are important to me; people usually like me. I am only hard to my family (not even closest friends). But I can be very horrible if attacked first.

Not any type can define you completely. If you are P dominant, that don't have to mean you are J retarded :) I had the same problem with F and T.

Alea_iacta_est

Assuming that your objectivity on the test is pitch perfect, the raised Ni is due to its relative strength next to Ne, as development of intuition warrants both halves of intuition, while one is favored and the other is cast aside as the "I can do this, but I don't really care to", or the "I don't know I can do this" due to its presence primarily in the unconscious mind.

Your elevated Te score would also be explained by the ENTP's own utilization of its senex/witch function Te and its development through the development of the Ti function and the use of the function privately to formulate one's own worldview with the Ne-Te Lead-Demonstrative mechanism. Meaning that while it isn't valued, it unconsciously works its way into your mind to play a part in how you see the world around you.

Also, 3w2 is a relatively common type for ENTP.

By the way, you are probably the leader of the group because you are the only extrovert and simultaneously of the Get-Things-Going Interaction Style, and thus full of energy and drive, if I'm not mistaken.

This is one of the cleaner function test results I've seen.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, btw, I vote ENTP as well - female ENTPs tend to display high Fe, especially when threading into unfamiliar territory, ime. And your interaction style has that smooth Fe quality to it.

Take it with a grain of salt though as I don't know you yet.

Also, the nickname is so ENTP - not ENTJ at all :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
What is this ENTJ hate? :( But I also don't know nice ENTJs, except myself :D In my experience ENTJs were mostly males, emotionally handicapped and egoistic. I as a female am not F retarded and that is a big difference.

I, as ENTJ, am very feminine on the outside, but not on the inside. I am very forceful but only about things that are important to me; people usually like me. I am only hard to my family (not even closest friends). But I can be very horrible if attacked first.

Not any type can define you completely. If you are P dominant, that don't have to mean you are J retarded :) I had the same problem with F and T.

You got it twisted. Entjs tend to hate me. Not all I know a few who don't. But generally they tend to dislike me.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Identify with who, Anne Frank?

yeghor

Both of them sounds a lot like me but not like me, haha. How'd you type me if I was 3w4, though?

Same... Your second and third types of your tritype are necessary to decide whether you are an ESFJ or an ENFJ...

Identify with who, Anne Frank?

No, Kate Bush... I've given a photo and a video of her in my earlier post inside the spoilers...

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not saying ENTJ aren't feminine on the outside! I was mentioning more of streotypes I don't agree with about myself. Hahaha you seem like a person I'd like. By the way I also wondered about the ENTJ "hate", haha.

I know that no type can define you completely, but I really can't decide which one I identify with more, and I'm kinda obessesed with MBTI lately...

Permabanned
You should start a type-me thread on typology forum and let ppl peg you to their prejudices. Oh wait... :thinking:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not saying ENTJ aren't feminine on the outside! I was mentioning more of streotypes I don't agree with about myself. Hahaha you seem like a person I'd like. By the way I also wondered about the ENTJ "hate", haha.

I know that no type can define you completely, but I really can't decide which one I identify with more, and I'm kinda obessesed with MBTI lately...

I don't hate entjs they hate me. I was simply bringing it up to help you.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Assuming that your objectivity on the test is pitch perfect, the raised Ni is due to its relative strength next to Ne, as development of intuition warrants both halves of intuition, while one is favored and the other is cast aside as the "I can do this, but I don't really care to", or the "I don't know I can do this" due to its presence primarily in the unconscious mind.

Your elevated Te score would also be explained by the ENTP's own utilization of its senex/witch function Te and its development through the development of the Ti function and the use of the function privately to formulate one's own worldview with the Ne-Te Lead-Demonstrative mechanism. Meaning that while it isn't valued, it unconsciously works its way into your mind to play a part in how you see the world around you.

Also, 3w2 is a relatively common type for ENTP.

By the way, you are probably the leader of the group because you are the only extrovert and simultaneously of the Get-Things-Going Interaction Style, and thus full of energy and drive, if I'm not mistaken.

This is one of the cleaner function test results I've seen.

Yeah, my function test is oretty clear, haha. I'm not sure if it's reliable though.

Oh, btw, I vote ENTP as well - female ENTPs tend to display high Fe, especially when threading into unfamiliar territory, ime. And your interaction style has that smooth Fe quality to it.

Take it with a grain of salt though as I don't know you yet.

Also, the nickname is so ENTP - not ENTJ at all :D

Yeah, because of the Fe I feel like I might be ENTP. LanaBanana is a reference to Lana Winters, who's a character is American Horror Story: Asylum, haha!

You got it twisted. Entjs tend to hate me. Not all I know a few who don't. But generally they tend to dislike me.

But INFP are (mostly) adorable!

CRZY

What

Now I'm confused. I do prefer entp for you. Though.

2 votes for ENTP!

Same... Your second and third types of your tritype are necessary to decide whether you are an ESFJ or an ENFJ...

No, Kate Bush... I've given a photo and a video of her in my earlier post inside the spoilers...

Whoops! Sorry. I'm watching it now but I'm not really focusing. I'm gonna save it in my Youtube and I'm gonna watch it later.