• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I get what you are saying, but if you're a nice guy I'll just treat you nicely.

What do you mean?

I'm not talking about type hate or anything like that. Just certain assumptions that are made. Do you "know" I'm an ENFP because of what I say, how I say it...or because I have it under type? I mean, many "change" doubt their type all the time, and we are basing it mostly on the results of an online test.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wish this thread would go away already. It's ridiculous and serves only as a starting point for arguments that will very likely never make any progress at all.

It's occasionally entertaining to me. Don't click on it, and it will magically go away for you. ;)

Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.

Usehername

On a mission
I'm mistyped and I've actually been lying all along to prove a point. I wonder if anyone can tell me what my real type is.

:rolleyes:

It's cute that you think you're the first person to do this on this site. :wubbie: Welcome to MBT talk. Some people here are mature about personality typing, some people are not mature about personality typing. Not everyone takes it as seriously as they let on; many people just find it a useful tool to scratch the itch of the "why" behind their own and others' behaviour.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.

This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?

The whole mod nomination thing also made me wonder now that I see it in retrospect.

Edit: just speculations.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's occasionally entertaining to me. Don't click on it, and it will magically go away for you. ;)

Dissociative Identity Disorder? (Mutliple Personalities perhaps?)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:rolleyes:

It's cute that you think you're the first person to do this on this site. :wubbie:

It's cuter that you assume I do :)

Welcome to MBT talk. Some people here are mature about personality typing, some people are not mature about personality typing. Not everyone takes it as seriously as they let on; many people just find it a useful tool to scratch the itch of the "why" behind their own and others' behaviour.

My gripe exactly.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?

The whole mod nomination thing also made me wonder now that I see it in retrospect.

Edit: just speculations.

The mod nomination thing? Nothing to do with "us"

You give us too much credit if you think we can organise a conspiracy :wubbie:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh goody! More about me!

Interesting. Evidence?
I thought you wubbed me Jesus?
I'm a tool???
I think that merits an infraction, at least! Let me just get my minions on that. :coffee:
The mod nomination thing? Nothing to do with "us"

You give us too much credit if you think we can organise a conspiracy :wubbie:
Especially one involving me! :smile:

Paranoia, ftw!

Dissociative Identity Disorder? (Mutliple Personalities perhaps?)
You are straying into slander, sweetie pie, watch yourself. I have mods in my pocket. Allegedly.

Usehername

On a mission
My gripe exactly.

Your argument doesn't even make sense.

Example: NT daughter (me) cannot understand SFJ mother's need to care so much about random thing. It has no pragmatic use at present or in the future. Yet it holds value to her for reasons that might be shared with other SFJs. NT daughter reads about SJs and tradition/maintenance of past and understands SFJ mom's irrational behaviour.

MBTI ftw.

Does this mean I attribute every part of her behaviour to her SFJness? No. It means MBT gave me the tools to walk a mile in her shoes and understand the "why" behind her actions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course MBTI is used to analyze someone's behaviour.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interesting. Evidence?

Of course I don't have any evidence, I'm acting intuitive. ;) It's just an impression I get just like your impression that I don't appreciate non-physical attributes of women despite the fact that I have indicated my appreciation for them explicitly in many posts on this forum.

Haha. Too funny.

Why doesn't anyone ever start any conspiracy theories about me? I must not be interesting as you are, blue.

Night is really Elvis Presley, hiding out in South America. Therefore, ESFP. :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Lol!

EDIT: Oh shit, forgot to login as my dupe messing-with-y'all account :doh:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

That's the trouble with having so many moderators. Some of y'all are bound to get sloppy.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Wow I followed this post for an entire day last year when it first started...just found it again. If anyone questioned my type I couldn't even begin to find it in the avalanche of pages...but that might be for the better.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol!

Call it paranoia, I just know it'd be very nice to mess with people without consequences :devil: