• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Since you guys seem to love arguing type.

would you care to invest some of your energy on determining my type?

Don't bother, I've tried to get them to do that. It doesn't work.

They only do it to people who don't want it, like MP. You gotta play hard to get.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
*whispers in Aimahn's ear* You have to act like you're comfortable and confident in your type for people to "help" you with that.

:D

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Hahah. You're probably right. Or maybe I just need to go on a rampage and just start the most emotion fueled threads, and get personally offended when people argue with me so I can get my T questioned.

Thats how it usually goes right?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hahah. You're probably right. Or maybe I just need to go on a rampage and just start the most emotion fueled threads, and get personally offended when people argue with me so I can get my T questioned.

Thats how it usually goes right?
Maybe.

But it seems the people who ask for a retype aren't the ones who act like another type very often. I've been accused of several other types, sometimes obviously in fun, but sometimes seriously (ENTP, ISTP mostly). I don't take much offense, because I'm better at the study than those who doubt me, lol.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
lol admittedly I just wanted to get an argument/discussion going. I don't really doubt my INTP diagnosis.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I'll have you know I am the most rational, cool headed, detached, intellectually superior being who laughs in the face of feelings.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll have you know I am the most rational, cool headed, detached, intellectually superior being who laughs in the face of feelings.

Laughs in the face of Feelings? Laughter? This is a clear indication of emotions! Further more, your attempt to grand-stand about your position as a Thinker is a clear indication of emotional vulnerability, a fear of being inadiquate that you handle by trying to persaude others with a projection of self-importance. Typical Feeling driven neurosis.

Also, you must have had a reason to wake up at some point, as well as a reason to locate yourself in front of a computer, and use it, for at least the purpose of coming to this forum, where you have written out messages. Such impetus could only be caused by Feelings. This means you must have Feelings within you, which means you are by necessity a Feeler.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's quite a hefty amout of Feeling justification, MP. Yep, we Ts know the difference, mmhmm...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IlyaK is an ESTJ, not an ENTJ.

A more linear thought pattern is evident in his posts (even if they are off topic).

:)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where's yours?

He thinks outside the box, doesn't care who agrees, has a big picture view, etc.

Te, Si... the beleif in what was- the traditional past view as opposed to trying to create something new.

Reusing the old without first dusting it off as opposed to synthesis.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I was under the impression that nuclear holocaust was something new.