• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
With speed you mean a Stargate season 1-10 marathon, dont you ? :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well, I'm gonna go hang with my INFP buddy and drink Sam Adams, so y'all have fun.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
well I was going to respond by calling you a fucker but I figured I'd get in trouble. :rolleyes:

I take this as an insult as all the ESFJ's I know have that glazed over look in their eyes. In fact my husband and I were just discussing places where intuitives live because the strict observation of rules is something I have a difficult time with.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
^Probably the self-hate resulting from the notice of someone with type-identity. *is hilarious*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well I was going to respond by calling you a fucker but I figured I'd get in trouble. :rolleyes:

I take this as an insult as all the ESFJ's I know have that glazed over look in their eyes. In fact my husband and I were just discussing places where intuitives live because the strict observation of rules is something I have a difficult time with.

If you burn them up, count me in !

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

i think part of what made me say ESFJ is because you look so done up and outgoing and clean and tidy in that picture.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^Probably the self-hate resulting from the notice of someone with type-identity. *is hilarious*
I thought you were dragging your sorry ass out for a beer? *shoves jack out the door*
i think part of what made me say ESFJ is because you look so done up and outgoing and clean and tidy in that picture.
What picture's that?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ha, I just got back from the gym. I rarely "dress" up.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ha, I just got back from the gym. I rarely "dress" up.

Jen, I think some people around here may be under the misguided notion that mom who does hair and makeup = ESFJ.

But, part of that may be due to the fact that a lot of them are very young and rarely if ever leave their mom's basement.

See, I can stereotype too. ;)

Atomic Fiend

Jen, I think some people around here may be under the misguided notion that mom who does hair and makeup = ESFJ.

But, part of that may be due to the fact that a lot of them are very young and rarely if ever leave their mom's basement.

Haha that's awesome.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

ajblaise has a pattern of calling any well-kempt girl an ESFJ. Your basement theory is plausible.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Jen is a...

I dunno. that "Can you relate to me" outburst seemed really... uhh... EF. I guess.

heart

heart on fire
Since Jen is asking, I say she seems very ENFJ, her eyes seem very Fe to me but then again she says she is very introverted and she would be the one to know herself better.

Members Only

MBTI Type
INFP
Since Jen is asking, I say she seems very ENFJ, her eyes seem very Fe to me but then again she says she is very introverted and she would be the one to know herself better.

Agreed.

I get the same vibe from Jen, that I get from my dad (ENFJ). My dad is quite the clean freak.

*Thinks he must stop agreeing with everything Heart posts*

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Damn.
There's going to be one day where I'm going to be really bored and decide to read this whole thread.
I better bring some vodka along for the ride too! :D

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
899 posts in this thread, and nobody has questioned
falcsi12ii0.jpg
'coolness'.:D

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Dinosaurs don't have a type. Sorry Falc.