• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah, maybe you could explain why you think that or get that impression. You usually have a lot to say on what type a person is.
INFPs are...How can I possibly put this lightly...No, I can't..."Allergic to logic." (I am LOLing but not entirely kidding)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well you're an ENFP and they're suppose to be good at reading people..

I sometimes wish I was more of an F and felt more emotions.

If you didn't just make the F accusation to get back at me for saying I would beat you...

You are gettin onto fauxiness :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFPs are...How can I possibly put this lightly...No, I can't..."Allergic to logic." (I am LOLing but not entirely kidding)

Some examples to be nice. I think I've always been calm and collected in my debates here, I always explain things with just cold logic and never really interject serious emotion into posts.

Maybe you're projecting? From you're posts, you really do seem like some kind of extroverted feeler, honestly. But of course how you are online might not be how you are IRL.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's the feeling-judgment thing. It seems as if you make decisions based on how things appear to you morally. (Which every sane person does to some extent)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It's the feeling-judgment thing. It seems as if you make decisions based on how things appear to you morally. (Which every sane person does to some extent)

Have any examples to allude to? You've been pretty vague about all this.

I usually test somewhere around 70 to 90 percent T, and I get told that I'm too cold and unemotional by people a lot, so all this is kind of surprising. I'm curious, what T percentage do you test as?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INFPs can be just as cold as INTPs. I've known those with great disdain for society in general.

However, again, I don't mean to say you ARE INFP. If you aren't, you aren't.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
just curious, why do people still think T is an indication for being cold and unemotional ?

*makes a flower out of his crown caps on the desk*

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
just curious, why do people still think T is an indication for being cold and unemotional ?

*makes a flower out of his crown caps on the desk*
*shrug* don't blame me.

aj: you also VI as INFP to me, if that's you in your profile pic. Which is sketchy of course, but yeah...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFPs can be just as cold as INTPs. I've known those with great disdain for society in general.

However, again, I don't mean to say you ARE INFP. If you aren't, you aren't.

It just so far it seems like an empty accusation, possibly an emotionally motivated one ;). I think you might be better at typing celebrities.

heart

heart on fire
aj: you also VI as INFP to me, if that's you in your profile pic. Which is sketchy of course, but yeah...

I don't think the eyes show up well enough in aj's pic for this determination. INTP and INFP in my opinion have different look in eyes.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't think the eyes show up well enough in aj's pic for this determination. INTP and INFP in my opinion have different look in eyes.
Yes they do, and as far as I'm concerned, he has the INFP "I love the world but hate it." gaze, as opposed to the *does logic* gaze of the INTP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

What do you mean by "show up"? You mean you can't see them clear enough in the photo?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
aj looks like an INTP to me. I'm curious what type I look like?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes they do, and as far as I'm concerned, he has the INFP "I love the world but hate it." gaze, as opposed to the *does logic* gaze of the INTP.

If it matters, I was withdrawing from both opiates and benzos in that picture, I was pissed off.. maybe that makes a difference in appearance, I don't know.