• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I do feel like pure mercury simply has to be T. ESTJ I would believe.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
In actuality, it's because you're an F! GRR! *destroys valuable things*

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
*waits until Jack Flack gets his emotions under control*

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Those were faux emotions. I'm sure you would have noticed if thinking were your dominant function, supplemented by extraverted intuition.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Upon consideration to date, if I had no prior bias, I would call you ExTJ, with 90 percent certainty.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Those were faux emotions. I'm sure you would have noticed if thinking were your dominant function, supplemented by extraverted intuition.

Us INTPs sometimes have trouble knowing what people are feeling, luckily your type doesn't have that problem.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Us INTPs sometimes have trouble knowing what people are feeling, luckily your type doesn't have that problem.
INTPs excel at empathy, INFPs excel at compassion.

Being that you pity my supposed ignorance, you are INFP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INTPs excel at empathy

Huh? That's the first time I've heard that.

If you didn't just make the F accusation to get back at me for saying I would beat you if we were married in that other thread, maybe you could explain in detail your reasoning..idk, I'd really like to hear it actually.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Tbph, I don't "know" you're INFP, but that is indeed the impression I get. I can be jovial yet serious simultaneously.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
ENTJ or ESTJ.

People have guessed so many things for me since I've been on here. I find it amusing, but also illuminating. I always say that if you were to ask five of my acquaintances about me, you'd get five different answers.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Merc seems like an ESTJ to me, not sure where your F comes from.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Tbph, I don't "know" you're INFP, but that is indeed the impression I get. I can be jovial yet serious simultaneously.

Yeah, maybe you could explain why you think that or get that impression. You usually have a lot to say on what type a person is.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
People have guessed so many things for me since I've been on here. I find it amusing, but also illuminating. I always say that if you were to ask five of my acquaintances about me, you'd get five different answers.
It's just that I've hardly ever seen such a preference for Thinking before. I would lean toward ENTJ if I had to choose one type, due to the strategic, long-term, connection based analyses of yours.