• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
alright, who wants a type off? anyone question my ENFPness? i'll weave through your MBTI punches like an adult caterpillar.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
alright, who wants a type off? anyone question my ENFPness? i'll weave through your MBTI punches like an adult caterpillar.

Totally an ESFJ- that's why you picked a sentimental type avatar. You probably consider it risque to be putting forth such a challenge and disrupting polite society..... ;)

(I just couldn't resist an opportunity to be silly this evening :tongue:)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Totally an ESFJ- that's why you picked a sentimental type avatar. You probably consider it risque to be putting forth such a challenge and disrupting polite society..... ;)

(I just couldn't resist an opportunity to be silly this evening :tongue:)

:D sentimental? that guy's the old man from ranma 1/2. goes around his neighborhood with his martial arts stealing lingerie.

wait, holy crap, he's an ENFP!!!

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Is this where I deffend my ENTPness?

Sub if I could just borrow your ruler?

No, that's where you join me in pretending that you're an ENFP, silly!:hug::hi:

EDIT: Oh, dear God. I've used an animated emoticon.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sometimes I think I'm INFP. :ninja: (But only the bad parts.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:devil: the bad parts of you or the bad parts of INFP?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
If Jack Flack thinks he's an introvert (and/or Jewish), that's good enough for me. I agrees with Kuranes and Jack hisself that the internet is a playground for introverts to be 'extroverted'.

Going only by 'online' and specifically forum behavior, I think someone at INTPc pegged MacGuffin as an ESFJ or something? HEE-LAIR-EE-OUS.

And omg, how many times are we gonna have to go through this, Edahn is *not* an ENFP. NOT. It's hard enough to be an INTP, I'm sure the shame of being a male ENFP and being in love with emoticons would push him over the edge. Are you NT's kicking him out already? Harsh, man.

I dunno, maybe he'd like to converse with some of the male ENFPs on the forum and be vetted through. I think you need a 2/3 majority to be get in.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
And omg, how many times are we gonna have to go through this, Edahn is *not* an ENFP. NOT. It's hard enough to be an INTP, I'm sure the shame of being a male ENFP and being in love with emoticons would push him over the edge. Are you NT's kicking him out already? Harsh, man.
I have since heard that some actually think he's ENFP. And here I thought I was just being funny. (And thanks for the support Cze)

Still haven't typed me.

I don't have a good enough read to make an informed guesstimate, but INFJ?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Besides the obvious ones like Lateralus and Jack Flack, I think booyalab might be an INTJ.