• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
do I ever come by as anything other then INFP? like overall people have said I'm veeeeerry INFP. but I'm wondering if ever I came across as something different?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah I'm not as confident about ThatGirl as Jack. Maybe ExTP then... I dunno, you do strike me as SP-ish though... *shrug* just my arrogant opinion, no need to defend anything...

...unless you're Jack and have all your self-esteem invested in the idea of being the same type as Isaac Asimov :D
*poke, prod*

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
do I ever come by as anything other then INFP? like overall people have said I'm veeeeerry INFP. but I'm wondering if ever I came across as something different?

hmm......
no

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Purple Chickens- I'd put you on a pedestal in the MBTI museum as the example of an INFP, though you'll have to fight over space with heart ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Purple Chickens- I'd put you on a pedestal in the MBTI museum as the example of an INFP, though you'll have to fight over space with heart ;)

ditto

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

can it be lavendar?and sparkle? and in an ocean where the lost city of atlantis is? with mermaids that like sushi? if so I'll accept my extreme INFPness without question.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
can it be lavendar?and sparkle? and in an ocean where the lost city of atlantis is? with mermaids that like sushi? if so I'll accept my extreme INFPness without question.

OMG!! :wub:

Though Carebear and nolla are pretty fine examples of the male of the species...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

*dies laughing* you can even have a pet unicorn if you want!

*hands purple chickens her official INFP license*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
*dies laughing* you can even have a pet unicorn if you want!

*hands purple chickens her official INFP license*

only if they can swim. though if it drowned, and I got sick of sushi...:devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dude... everyone knows that unicorns fly! :rolli:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no those are pegasuses (i'm probably not thinking of the right word their, but pretend, pretend, I am right, fine flying horses) with horns. Cuz they do battle, and so they can slay their enemies.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
off topic I know, but I can't resist saying that this put me in mind of the times I've born witness to a bunch of D&D geeks arguing over what colours certain types of mythical creature are. MYTHICAL creatures. Arguing over details about them. Like they were real. For real. :rofl1:

edit - I thought Pegasus was just the name of one particular individual creature, not an entire species? :nerd: :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no those are pegasuses (i'm probably not thinking of the right word their, but pretend, pretend, I am right, fine flying horses) with horns. Cuz they do battle, and so they can slay their enemies.

oh... you mean like "it's a horse with a sword on it's head, to protect my hopes and dreams!" :devil:

a free drink if you know where that quote is from! :laugh:

and to Sub... that's SAD! don't they realize that they're ALL purple and pink feathered? ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
off topic I know, but I can't resist saying that this put me in mind of the times I've born witness to a bunch of D&D geeks arguing over what colours certain types of mythical creature are. MYTHICAL creatures. Arguing over details about them. Like they were real. For real. :rofl1:

I would argue that, just because I love to argue about things that don't matter. and act like their a huge deal to me. I've had people telling me to calm down :rofl1: