• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
What the hell am I - other than CRAZ??? :D

ah c'mon, if you're not an ENFP then neither is Chick, and she most definitely is!!

And I will never concede to you Jack, you oughtta know that. When I die you'll prise a piece of paper from my cold, stiff hands, unfold it and it'll say "you're an ENTP, mofo!" My epitaph on my headstone shall have an asterisk leading to very small writing at the bottom that reads "and Jack is still an ENTP ffs".

Nope. Not budging. However slight the preference, it's still there, IMAO :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I think CRAZ is quite fitting.

What type am I? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Pffft...I already *know* I'm crazy. I was looking for some eye-opening insights regarding a true typing. Eh, in other words, whether or not ENFP is a good fit. :tongue10:

Oh yeah, and why are you questioning INTJ? (Just curious). I'm curious about ENFP because my cognitive functions Ne, Ni, Fi, Fe are all pretty strong. The rest are all pretty weak. Heh.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Oh yeah, and why are you questioning INTJ? (Just curious). I'm curious about ENFP because my cognitive functions Ne, Ni, Fi, Fe are all pretty strong. The rest are all pretty weak. Heh.

Because some people have said some things and now I'm calling them out.

I'd still say ENFP for you.

redacted

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
anyone still think i'm an ENFJ or INTJ ?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
*sigh* I suppose Asimov is ENTP as well?

I dunno. But you are.

In fact, an INTP would long ago have begun to ignore me. The fact you can't resist responding and giving me more opportunities to rib you, despite how much I'm obviously enjoying it and you're actually enjoying it too (don't lie to me, boy!), is very telling, padawan.

Ha, yeah, that got him. Can't move either way now without confirming it. Walked right into that one. *sharpens needles for next pass*

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because some people have said some things and now I'm calling them out.

I'd still say ENFP for you.

Ah hah! Fair enough.

Thanks for your input, by the way.

And thanks to the rest of you, too, who took the time to answer. :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
And your internet cover thing isn't washing here, sonny. Oh no. I mean, how many introverts are there on this board with many times your number of posts? Pah! I ain't watcha do, it's the way thatcha do it. :alttongue:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And your internet cover thing isn't washing here, sonny. Oh no. I mean, how many introverts are there on this board with many times your number of posts? Pah! I ain't watcha do, it's the way thatcha do it. :alttongue:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!!!!! :devil:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! You're right - Jack has twice the number of posts I have and he has been on here for one month less than I have!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!!!!! :devil:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! You're right - Jack has twice the number of posts I have and he has been on here for one month less than I have!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Despite the temptation being to say "sure thing, fight! the more he says the more he incrimminates himself!", I just wub him too much to fight with my recently adopted honorary brother pal buddy type thing. And besides, mom will only take our toys away. :cry: