• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jack Flak is an ENTP* and ThatGirl is an ESxP. :peepwall:

edit - *of the digest genus, more integrated Ti as opposed to naked Ne blabbermouth like moi :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
(I'm not E-anything, for all you lurkers out there)

Ah, my poor child, I knew you'd resist. Never mind. One day you shall emerge, blinking, into the glorious light of acceptance of your true self. Until then, I shall continue to get puerile kicks from ribbing you about it :hug:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I am what you could call an "Internet Extrovert." Perhaps someone should start a Social Group by that name and invite me. I'm far too shy.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am what you could call an "Internet Extrovert." Perhaps someone should start a Social Group by that name and invite me. I'm far too shy.

That's what I said all along. You're a shy extravert. That doesn't equal an introvert :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's what I said all along. You're a shy extravert. That doesn't equal an introvert :D
SRSLY tho, I really honestly know the difference! I'm re-energized by solitude though I have fun with others. I don't have the same need for "impact" that is common with ENTPs and their ideas. I'm much better at chess, as well. :devil:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
SRSLY tho, I really honestly know the difference! I'm re-energized by solitude though I have fun with others. I don't have the same need for "impact" that is common with ENTPs and their ideas. I'm much better at chess, as well. :devil:

*shakes head sadly*

Dude... your denial is painful :cry:

redacted

I also think Jack is ENTP, but my reasoning would include mention of functions, something he doesn't believe in.

MBTI Type
ENTP
If he's an extrovert, I'm one of those extreme social butterflies...the kind with no internal dialogue or interests independent of other people. (and I'm not btw)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I also think Jack is ENTP, but my reasoning would include mention of functions, something he doesn't believe in.
I must have made a mistake by practicing what I preach--That we need not follow any "rules of our type!"

Though I believe the concept of the functions is flawed, if you want to define my brain, you could say I do have a very capable extraverted intuition, but what about introverted thinking? I would say it's more potent still (and I don't believe I've ever tested as having higher Ne than Ti, and the only other type I've tested as is INFP--once, on a bad test), but the operation of the introverted function is not as obvious to others. I say only what I choose to; you can't read my mind.

As I age, I become more capable at acting how I see fit: a way I see as proper for the situation. If I'm at a bar, for example, I'm not going to impress anyone by verbalizing my intellectual contemplations, so I put on a "sensing" cover. On the net, where you don't exist unless you are engaging, I put on an "extrovert" cover.