• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5 integrates to 8 though.

So? 9 integrates to 3, a type which is far more assertive than 9. Integration doesn't mean one becomes that other type. Looking at it that way is going to make the whole thing more confusing than it needs to be, I think.

I live with someone who is likely 594. I wish he were more assertive. Has he ever been? Of course! Particularly at his work where it was a technical/knowledge-related issue. And it came out in an angry assertive way. But being triple withdrawn (I think, his heart number could possibly be something else), he largely is passive and not assertive.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll add that a tipoff he's 5 and not 9 core is that he's guarded and not mergy, like me. I want little more than to merge with my lover, which is what 9sx is at core level. Merging with a lover or nature or an activity. And they're going to be a safe warm empathetic place for that lover to fall. Not a closely guarded tower.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plus you're a J, which adds a layer of assertiveness and directness that might not be as obvious in a perceiving 5.
True, but each typing system should be internally consistent, and able to account for a person without recourse to other typing systems. In other words, whatever is explained by the J in my type should also relate back to some aspect of my enneagram type/fixes/etc. I wouldn't be quick to assign type based on how assertive someone is without knowing what is behind it, as that comes too close to typing based on behavior, which is often unreliable.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Does someone want to pick me apart? Mostly asking cause I'm bored, but also I've been question myself lately on orders of things(tri, functions, IVs).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Does someone want to pick me apart? Mostly asking cause I'm bored, but also I've been question myself lately on orders of things(tri, functions, IVs).

Hmm... What are you exactly unhappy about?

Meaning of Fi-Si?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm... What are you exactly unhappy about?

Meaning of Fi-Si?

Fi-Si is a objective personality typing and a reference how I get Fi and Si as my highest functions on cognitive function test. Sometimes I just doubt my MBTI and IVs and even tritype order(but I'm most confident in tritype). Yeah, was mostly asking for boredom but I always doubt myself.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi-Si is a objective personality typing and a reference how I get Fi and Si as my highest functions on cognitive function test. Sometimes I just doubt my MBTI and IVs and even tritype order(but I'm most confident in tritype). Yeah, was mostly asking for boredom but I always doubt myself.

Your triple doubt tritype is confirmed.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

Hmm, just giving fuel to your doubt, perhaps 9-6-4 for the moment would be better! Specially because represents Fi-Si a little bit better (with 9 relating to Fi and 6 relating to Si and 4 relating to Fi with touchs of intuition again).

Your MBTI? ISFP and INFP hybrid! More like InFP, or InFp.
There is also the 81 types, IRFM, Introvert, Realist, Feeler, Malleable.

Your Johari/Nohari window (or basically other people adjectives of you) give indeed an introvert 9 feeler vibe, no doubt.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's truly, truly hilarious that my apparent type is such a given that when I show traits of another type, the thought isn't "Ah, is he that other type after all?" but "Ah, must be integrating,"

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im now ENTP. Or ENTJ. Or ESTP. Which is most badass?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im now ENTP. Or ENTJ. Or ESTP. Which is most badass?

ENTP. ;) I'm the president of the NTP fan club, so you should totally be an ENTP so I can celebrate you. :D

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey so if anyone thinks I'm Ni/Se, please respond to this message with reasoning why as I'm having a coaching session with the person who typed me the other day and I'll be able to bring them up then.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey so if anyone thinks I'm Ni/Se, please respond to this message with reasoning why as I'm having a coaching session with the person who typed me the other day and I'll be able to bring them up then.

I'm not really settled on a type for you, but why I agreed with Ni aux for you is that I thought Ni/Se in the middle was a good fit. You have the Ni's want for a clear-cut path, coupled with the Se's desire for direct control over their environment but also being aware of the consequences. Then again, I can see Ti/Fe in the middle so it gets confusing.