• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Once upon a time!! I thought I was!! A heavily, heavily looping I-FJ, once, upon! A TIME,

EDIT: Once upon an even funnier time, I thought, I was! A, sp/sx,

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like what makes 4 such a weird typing to me is that I am so insensitive and that I do not care about or even consider my image at all, I only care about what I am not what I seem to be. Though it's not as if I'm not aware that most people who think this is my type are applying it superficially paint by numbers style.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When I first joined this site, everyone seemed to agree with INFP. Nowadays I'm getting a lot of ISFJ typings(like on Discord and a couple on here). Do you guys think I seem more ISFJ or INFP? I feel like I have a good grasp on Si, but it could be cause of it being my relief function. My man says I show lots of Si but that I seem more Fi than Fe.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Convince me I'm not a 9 sp/sx IxxP
You seem to share my turbulence and especially so with regards to being though it's more of an undercurrent with you than it is with me for reasons I understand but can't put to words. Sp 9's have less motion going on, they seem more capable of existing in elegant simplicity. Only sexual 9's appear to be able to think about being enough to bring out turbulence and more motion. We are perceptive to the ways in which we are not being when we take on narratives via the classic e9 desire to short cut into having a personality by forming identity attachments when we're not at our best.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I feel like what makes 4 such a weird typing to me is that I am so insensitive and that I do not care about or even consider my image at all, I only care about what I am not what I seem to be. Though it's not as if I'm not aware that most people who think this is my type are applying it superficially paint by numbers style.

You don't look elsewhere to things you do not possess in order to "find yourself".

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't look elsewhere to things you do not possess in order to "find yourself".

I feel as if I have developed such a "self-rebellious" style of going about these things that it's not evident at this point that I do by nature. My other account from when I was younger and less strategic, does a far better job of making this more overt, imo. I had to learn to force myself to look as much inward as I could for authority on myself, it's not natural but it was necessary in order to retain control over myself. I am still not perfectly exempt from the external and I saw this recently as a person who is no longer at the higher levels of health. When I compare not looking elsewhere in my deliberate thinking and doing so in my more instinctive actions to ask the external for guidance, I see the former as more conscious and primarily about gaining control over the latter.

Of course, you're obviously one of the two people I take a 4 typing seriously from and I do actually have trouble reconciling this aspect perfectly, it's very not painting by numbers.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I first joined this site, everyone seemed to agree with INFP. Nowadays I'm getting a lot of ISFJ typings(like on Discord and a couple on here). Do you guys think I seem more ISFJ or INFP? I feel like I have a good grasp on Si, but it could be cause of it being my relief function. My man says I show lots of Si but that I seem more Fi than Fe.

I think you're an INFP. If I may be so inane in my reasoning, you do not give me the absurdly basic-bitch impression of those who I think are also ISFJ. I find them perfectly comprehensible overall and relatable to the person I was in my teens often regardless of their age. There's something ever so slightly more diverging about you, something that doesn't cling quite as perfectly and carefully to all of the normative. Self-preservation 9 is an incredibly Si type so to speak.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I feel as if I have developed such a "self-rebellious" style of going about these things that it's not evident at this point that I do by nature. My other account from when I was younger and less strategic, does a far better job of making this more overt, imo. I had to learn to force myself to look as much inward as I could for authority on myself, it's not natural but it was necessary in order to retain control over myself. I am still not perfectly exempt from the external and I saw this recently as a person who is no longer at the higher levels of health. When I compare not looking elsewhere in my deliberate thinking and doing so in my more instinctive actions to ask the external for guidance, I see the former as more conscious and primarily about gaining control over the latter.

Of course, you're obviously one of the two people I take a 4 typing seriously from and I do actually have trouble reconciling this aspect perfectly, it's very not painting by numbers.

I was actually saying that you don't do what 4s do (sometimes things get a little lost in translation, but I think maybe you thought I was saying otherwise?).

If I were to type you, I'd say INFJ 9w8 Sx/Sp. You are 4-ish, but I don't think an actual 4. You don't seem as pained by (or vocal about) being different and you have more of a focus on autonomy than image validation. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was actually saying that you don't do what 4s do (sometimes things get a little lost in translation, but I think maybe you thought I was saying otherwise?).

If I were to type you, I'd say INFJ 9w8 Sx/Sp. You are 4-ish, but I don't think an actual 4. You don't seem as pained by (or vocal about) being different and you have more of a focus on autonomy than image validation. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.

Yes, I thought you were saying otherwise. I kind of thought it was weird too because that sounded like envy but I was being dumb.

I appreciate the typing and think your observations actually hold true to my experience, which is something I almost never feel about the typings I receive from others.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm wondering, what variants do I seem to you guys? I keep flipflopping between SP/SO and SO/SP because they just feel so equal to each other.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll take one mistyped personality assessment, please.

*grabs a ticket and waits in line to be called*

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

But but but... you're typed so well! Perhaps sp/so instead of so/sp and I could see the possibility of a 2 instead of a 4 but otherwise you're a delightful NTP 95x. :hug:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*puts hand up* pick at me

I feel like neither one of you is e9. You lucky lucky lucky luck boys.

Thank God none of this is real or maybe you wouldn't be allowed into Buddhist temples anymore or something.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[takes ticket, waits in line]

I get ESFP a lot, but I can be pretty quiet, but... quietness=/=introversion.

not doing so g8 tonight