• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@Neal Caffreynated

You're probably the most unanimously liked person on this entire forum. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E likes you, including myself, and you just seem so friendly and unassuming.

However, it's with this said, like the wife of an in-the-closet homosexual state congressmen, I feel like despite every economic advantage and sense of security you've provided us with, I just can't live the lie anymore.

You're so ENFP it hurts like when I blistered my hands up trying to climb the robe dangling from the ceiling in elementary school gym class, and as soon as you and everyone else learns to accept it (somewhere, deep down, we all really knew where you going and what you were doing when you said you were working late and needed to take Julio the pool boy to work with you to help you sort your filing cabinets in your office), the sooner we can allow the healing process to begin.

If everyone likes you it's probably a sign of Fe isn't it?

Primary or secondary, maybe even tertiary Fe, if the person has an e2 enneagram.

However, EXFPs are likable. I think it's their easy going, fun loving, NON-JUDGEMENTAL nature. I haven't seen ExFPs going out of their way to make people like them. That would be against their Fi values. Perhaps they would try to cheer people up. Cheering people up could be confused with trying to make people like them.

I don't know what Neil's type is.

Metis

If everyone likes you it's probably a sign of Fe isn't it?

Primary or secondary, maybe even tertiary Fe, if the person has an e2 enneagram.

Agree, that's completely possible.

However, EXFPs are likable. I think it's their easy going, fun loving, NON-JUDGEMENTAL nature. I haven't seen ExFPs going out of their way to make people like them. That would be against their Fi values. Perhaps they would try to cheer people up. Cheering people up could be confused with trying to make people like them.

I don't know what Neil's type is.

I've never met a non-judgmental ENFP. Even the few who weren't judging me were always judging someone.

It isn't against Fi values per se to try to make people like you. It might be against someone's values (whether they're Fi or not), but it's not in opposition to Fi to want to be liked and make a point of being liked. I've known a lot of ENXPs who courted popularity.

I don't know what his type is, either.

I'm also not suggesting that Neal courts popularity like the ENXPs I just mentioned. I have no idea whether or not he does that.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@Neal Caffreynated You're probably the most unanimously liked person on this entire forum. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E likes you, including myself, and you just seem so friendly and unassuming. However, it's with this said, like the wife of an in-the-closet homosexual state congressmen, I feel like despite every economic advantage and sense of security you've provided us with, I just can't live the lie anymore. You're so ENFP it hurts like when I blistered my hands up trying to climb the robe dangling from the ceiling in elementary school gym class, and as soon as you and everyone else learns to accept it (somewhere, deep down, we all really knew where you going and what you were doing when you said you were working late and needed to take Julio the pool boy to work with you to help you sort your filing cabinets in your office), the sooner we can allow the healing process to begin.
Why thank you bro it's always cool to hear that :gleam: Maybe we should have a poll here about who's the most liked member it could be fun :D Especially if I win!
About my type believe it or not I was actually first typed as ENFP when I arrived here (I guess because I act sometimes on my emotions) but with time I came to realize I still had more in common with the ENTP type, like I still rely a lot more on logic to make decisions plus I think I've got a tertiary Fe function (since I connect easily with people and I'm good at reading them but less focused on how I really feel). And I'm not exactly the emotional kind except I guess maybe if I'm drunk or on medication lol :newwink:
Thank you for your suggestion though I'll think about it ;)
Btw Julio is actually blackmailing me for having supposedly murdered my third wife -didn't I tell you about her already? :D

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Agree, that's completely possible.

I've never met a non-judgmental ENFP. Even the few who weren't judging me were always judging someone.

It isn't against Fi values per se to try to make people like you. It might be against someone's values (whether they're Fi or not), but it's not in opposition to Fi to want to be liked and make a point of being liked. I've known a lot of ENXPs who courted popularity.

I don't know what his type is, either.

I'm also not suggesting that Neal courts popularity like the ENXPs I just mentioned. I have no idea whether or not he does that.
And yeah btw I'm not a judgmental person at all - but I do like being popular :gleam:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
And yeah btw I'm not a judgmental person at all - but I do like being popular :gleam:

Not judgemental at all eh? Not even when it comes to using...bad logic?! :happy2:

I might come back to you with horrid tert logic-ness, just you wait, then you'll judge so hard your P falls off the end. Wait, if that's the case, that would make you an ENT...J :mellow: But how is an ENTJ super popular and liked so much...interesting. So yes, you are mistyped then, you are really an ENTJ. And yes, that is how I type people, with the most amazing logic known to man :newwink:...anything? blood boiling yet??

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not judgemental at all eh? Not even when it comes to using...bad logic?! :happy2:

I might come back to you with horrid tert logic-ness, just you wait, then you'll judge so hard your P falls off the end. Wait, if that's the case, that would make you an ENT...J :mellow: But how is an ENTJ super popular and liked so much...interesting. So yes, you are mistyped then, you are really an ENTJ. And yes, that is how I type people, with the most amazing logic known to man :newwink:...anything? blood boiling yet??

What? Me, an ENTJ? :shock: Be careful with what you say man, I could have an heart condition!
But I'm not judging though and I'm sure using your unusual logic might work to type some people but I'm not sure that I’m a Judger though... Which shows here as I’m not judging you right now! :gleam:
So say or do whatever you want, I won’t judge! :newwink:

Metis

What? Me, an ENTJ? :shock: Be careful with what you say man, I could have an heart condition!
But I'm not judging though and I'm sure using your unusual logic might work to type some people but I'm not sure that I’m a Judger though... Which shows here as I’m not judging you right now! :gleam:
So say or do whatever you want, I won’t judge! :newwink:

Yeah, I don't judge either; I just... weigh things. :dry:

Tbh, Neal always reminds me of a secret agent. He's hiding something. A secret ISTJ personality, maybe? Hmm... :rly???:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I don't judge either; I just... weigh things. :dry
Tbh, Neal always reminds me of a secret agent. He's hiding something. A secret ISTJ personality, maybe? Hmm... :rly???:

Wow Metis I can’t believe you found out my secret! In fact I work for MI6 and my name is Bond, James Bond :gleam:

3_George_Lazenby.gif

...but I’m not an ISTJ though :newwink:

Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you want to know more about me ;)

Metis

Wow Metis I can’t believe you found out my secret! In fact I work for MI6 and my name is Bond, James Bond :gleam:

...but I’m not an ISTJ though :newwink:

Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you want to know more about me ;)

Honesty is the best policy.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
While I feel fairly comfortable with my current typing now, if anyone has evidence of me being mistyped, please rip apart this comfort limb by limb

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How can I obtain the level of coolness you maintain?

First, thanks bro! :D Well I'd say that to achieve that level of coolness, one simply has to be born cool but I guess that's not entirely true: in my experience, the keys to being cool are learning a lot on a large variety of subjects (so you can talk about everything), being self-confident and knowing your audience - it also doesn't hurt to be good at making jokes or wear classy and cool clothes :cool:

In my opinion you're already a cool person though! :cheers: Especially with your artistic skills.

But in other words I'd say that coolness is made of 10% luck, 20% skills, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reasons to remember the name :gleam:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
First, thanks bro! :D Well I'd say that to achieve that level of coolness, one simply has to be born cool but I guess that's not entirely true: in my experience, the keys to being cool are learning a lot on a large variety of subjects (so you can talk about everything), being self-confident and knowing your audience - it also doesn't hurt to be good at making jokes or wear classy and cool clothes :cool:

In my opinion you're already a cool person though! :cheers: Especially with your artistic skills.

But in other words I'd say that coolness is made of 10% luck, 20% skills, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reasons to remember the name :gleam:

I kid you not, I literally started singing that song to myself when I saw "10% luck", I didn't even need to see the rest and I got the reference haha.

In other news, when the HECK are you going to post a member picture up?! Come on dude, DO it. Peer pressure, not really, but yes. Please???

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This dispels any remaining shadow of a doubt about your typing.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I kid you not, I literally started singing that song to myself when I saw "10% luck", I didn't even need to see the rest and I got the reference haha.

In other news, when the HECK are you going to post a member picture up?! Come on dude, DO it. Peer pressure, not really, but yes. Please???

I knew you would get the reference :hifive: Actually I think it gives a good idea of how to be cool (except that I could do without the 50% pain part lol) :cool:

About the picture yeah I actually thought about posting one the other day but I’d still like to keep some mystery and anonymity rn if you don’t mind :gleam: I think I’ll post one someday though!

And...I guess I derailed this thread now! Could that be any more ENTP though? :D