• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I shouldn't have biases towards types but I do and that's based on my misunderstandings/stereotypes/how types are percieved. But I'm at least confident I'm an ENFJ. I'm learning to be confident with it, anyways.

Have you typed your friends yet?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm surprised no one has posted up a meme of the Dos Equis guy, "the most interesting man in the world" yet. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
reaction.gif

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Would post this elsewhere, but it would be a derail elsewhere.
[MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION] are you sure you aren't sp/sx?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would post this elsewhere, but it would be a derail elsewhere.

[MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION] are you sure you aren't sp/sx?

I seem to go in phases in terms of my external behavior. Right now I've been in a self-pres state of existence.

The thing is, I don't actually like it; I just kind of gave up because I feel like I have no options. I don't really like this mode, if I had a choice. I just feel like people can't meet my relational needs / I'd be encroaching, and there isn't anyone nearby I can engage. I am making do with what has been dished out to me. (I even dropped out of the Truth game because it wasn't SX enough for me.)

But sure, I can see a case being made for either sx/sp or sp/sx, I guess.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I seem to go in phases in terms of my external behavior. Right now I've been in a self-pres state of existence.

The thing is, I don't actually like it; I just kind of gave up because I feel like I have no options. I don't really like this mode, if I had a choice. I just feel like people can't meet my relational needs / I'd be encroaching, and there isn't anyone nearby I can engage. I am making do with what has been dished out to me. (I even dropped out of the Truth game because it wasn't SX enough for me.)

But sure, I can see a case being made for either sx/sp or sp/sx, I guess.
:(

Gotcha. That makes sense. I've experienced that with my stacking before -- zeroing in on individual people in lieu of having a community.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:(

Gotcha. That makes sense. I've experienced that with my stacking before -- zeroing in on individual people in lieu of having a community.

Ah, okay -- yeah. That makes sense.

My physical energy feels lower than it used to be too, which doesn't help. I don't know whether that's because i am physically not in good shape, or aging has diminished my energy reservoir, or I just am in a bad cycle.

I have this bad thing where when a relationship isn't as intense as I want, I just stop investing in it. But then i have no relationships. I don't like to make demands of people either and tend to flex to them, so then either I just get isolated or I just have some relationships I feel meh about. I don't know how other people do it and feel happy. It's not really the other people, it's me; I know that.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do people see 5w6 for my head type?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And it's all right whether you decide to peruse my posts. It's only natural to want more information. I won't take it as stalking.

Yeah, no. I already decided it's creepy. Besides, it sounds suspiciously like work.

Tell me more about these associations.

I feel like NTJ 8s are more assertive and less patient. I'd expect you to have more intensity with NTJ, 8, and Sx-first going for you. Maybe that aspect isn't apparent online.

Every time I'm skimming posts, I'm surprised when I glance back and see your type. It confuses me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do people see 5w6 for my head type?

I think we've talked about this before, but I feel like I don't know your thought processes well enough to be able to say. I'm also not really sure I understand the influence of tritypes or any of that. My knowledge of Enneagram mostly focuses on things related to my own type, with regards to the level of health development. I'm not sure how my type manifests in other tritypes. I am trying to extend my knowledge of Enneagram to apply to other types and tritypes.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like NTJ 8s are more assertive and less patient. I'd expect you to have more intensity with NTJ, 8, and Sx-first going for you. Maybe that aspect isn't apparent online.

Every time I'm skimming posts, I'm surprised when I glance back and see your type. It confuses me.

I've been feeling lethargic and stagnant for the past few months, with no meaningful goal or work to engage in. So it's possible that it shows with my posting.

I'm quite sure both 8 and 5 are in my tritype, although whether 5w4 or 8w9's my core is still debatable. And SX/SP is the stacking that fits me the most. But I'm open for SP/SX as well.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been feeling lethargic and stagnant for the past few months, with no meaningful goal or work to engage in. So it's possible that it shows with my posting.

I'm quite sure both 8 and 5 are in my tritype, although whether 5w4 or 8w9's my core is still debatable. And SX/SP is the stacking that fits me the most. But I'm open for SP/SX as well.

Maybe you're a really healthy 5? Those are supposed to look like 8s.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe you're a really healthy 5? Those are supposed to look like 8s.

It's highly possible. Lately, I'm more in tune with my physical surroundings, asserting my will, and sharpening my physical prowess. But that has affected the extent of my long-term planning and mental visualization.