• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
46MWR.gif

Y'know, this thread got me thinking.
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] suggested I was an ESTP and I dunno. Still seems off. I don't see the dom Se at all. My enneagram is pretty solid. I think whatever error is in my typings, it's not enneagram. But I am starting to think something is wrong. Maybe my instinctual variant? Or like, my Socionics type? I know I am on the Fi-Te axis, but more and more I have a hard time confirming if my Te is higher than my Fi. But that wouldn't make sense given how MBTI works...

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?

You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?

It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.

Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.

A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.
I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.

It's cool! I certainly don't mind continuing the discussion with someone else. :) It's also interesting how much your appearance goes into another person's view of you. I've had a lot of people tell me after getting to know me that I'm not what they expected at all; the general consensus has been prissy, or snobby. I've had one person who didn't think that upon first meeting me, and she generally just says that I had a good "vibe" about me when we met.

I've also had a lot of people surprised by my tastes in music, literature and movies because my appearance apparently doesn't fit them.

(Why do I feel like I got off topic? :shrug:)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] suggested I could be 2w3 enneagram... what does that make my tritype? (@Rouskyrie, are you around?)

I agree with 2 for you, based off the limited time you've been on the forum and my perception of you.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I shouldn't have biases towards types but I do and that's based on my misunderstandings/stereotypes/how types are percieved. But I'm at least confident I'm an ENFJ. I'm learning to be confident with it, anyways.

Have you typed your friends yet?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm surprised no one has posted up a meme of the Dos Equis guy, "the most interesting man in the world" yet. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed.