• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ive heard of that theory. One i have come with myself is that Palatine is Anakins father. Think about it. He brags to Anakin about being able to create life with the force at the opera and he seemed to be trying to implicate to Anakin it was him who created him. Plus Palps seemed to be expecting Anakin when they first meet almost as if to say "I have a plan for you".

Speaking of snoke it is very well possible he may be Plaueis as those dasdarlty sith lords have a way of coming back from the dead. I would love it if it was Jar Jar though behind the scenes. They should make another film around Jar Jar and the sinister plots behind that goofy and annoying exterior :happy2:. I swear that he force tricked the senate into accepting Palatines emergency measures. I also have a theory that Anakin is a date rapist as he probably used the force somehow to force trick Padme into loving him as it seems that she was creeped out at ifrst but they really fell in love about the time he started using his force a lot. Padme even asks Ani if he is using the trick on her to make her love him.

Watch the Auralnauts SW dubs if you haven't already. They change the story around to where Anakin is friendzoned by Padme and she is generally repulsed by his creepy advances. I don't think Portman and Christenson had great chemistry to begin with. I also think there is a love triangle vibe with Obi-wan even if Lucas didn;t mean to convey that. Would've been interesting if that had been played up in the prequels, where Padme was torn between Obi and Anakin

Auralnauts Star Wars Saga
- YouTube

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You put forth a lot of "Se". It's super distracting for me haha.

It reveals some of your insecurities, but I don't see people as a ball of insecurities. I see them through their positivity, with insecurities, not the other way around. It was as if I was trying to get a read of you solely through the inverse of my natural mode.

Well I do put a lot less images and memes on the forum now hoping people are to appreciate what I write, rather than what I reference. With google at my fingertips, it's so easy to find the concrete left out by the vague impressions which is from so many tv shows, movies, things, etc. I'm surprised no one is really trying to do the same. I didn't stop Google. :D

Yeah Ni doms tend to be more critical of others naturally even though they don't see their subject as inherently evil but rather the "negative" has a strong impact on them. It's like "oh this needs fixing" which if not translated correctly to others, it could mean major dissolution of relationships.

Agreed. You do give a heavy Seish vibe Forever but i still see you as INFJ as comparing you to ENFJs around this site you have less Fe and a more mystic vibe.

The problem with showing Fe on this site, is that it is easy to say "I know exactly what you mean" without reading a single word. For that I do not go very Fe heavy vibe because the body language or the actual feeling isn't there to always connect to. I'm not saying that people who are saying that aren't be true or authentic but I shouldn't readily take them on their words either. It is the Internet after all.

Although I only tend to compliment people irl if something truly captivates me, but I've been trying to be more of a people person so I'm trying to be more compelled by the external object more and become more in tune with it rather than independent from it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do I vibe more like a Schizoid or Schizotypal disordered person? Or neither?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, I see how it is. Anaximander asks for some typing and everyone goes silent :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do I vibe more like a Schizoid or Schizotypal disordered person? Or neither?

To be honest you seem a very well adjusted guy to me. I would say whatever disorder you have doesnt show over the internet but if i had to say out of the two i would say Schizotypal disordered (My knowledge of mental disorders is not brillant so take this with a grain of salt). Overall i am getting an INTP vibe from you. I can see many similarites between us but you seem to have a more Ti approach than i do and less Fe. I see clear Ne as well.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks ...maybe I have spent too much time reading the DSM and self-diagnosing.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks ...maybe I have spent too much time reading the DSM and self-diagnosing.

Their new criteria on the V is really interesting for Borderline Personality Disorder.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wonder if I've mistyped myself. But then, you know, what other people tell me... and Socionics... ugh.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now that Fay has changed her type to ESFP one part of my typing soul can rest. Maybe. Even if she changes it, at least seeing it in one perspective will be enough for me

@Yamato Nadeshiko I am starting to seriously doubt you're an Si dom. Maybe your overall status of SJness. I'm going to put you on the Ne side for now. xNFP

It may be hard to put yourself as that because you've been much of an advocate for helping SJ's be out of the background and stereotypes. Which is awesome btw. I hope more SJ's join this site. You my friend are not, at least in my mind.

Your enneatype seems fine for now, you're definitely a mix of phobic and counterphobic.

And despite what I say you may still disagree, still not bad to see you promoting the SJ's.

lol I feel like the eccentric unfun parent of this forum when I announce such countercultural claims of this forum

side note for Yamato:

Forever serious level: quite serious

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm open to hearing more arguments for and against the possibility of me being an ISxJ/INxP/ISxP/any other type.

Give me convincing arguments both for and against some of these types.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm open to hearing more arguments for and against the possibility of me being an ISxJ/INxP/ISxP/any other type.

Overall you give a thinker type with Si impression to me. I would lean ISTJ for you as you seem to use a lot of Si (You often reference back to the past in your arguments plus you have a very Te manner of speaking and presentation with some deep Fi values hidden and a occasional love for the speculative which is Ne. I would say ISTJ 9w8 or 6w5 or 5w6. You are for sure heavy on the 9 and 5 E-types wise.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anyway what are you guys opinion on my Ennergram tritype?. I ATM have 7w6 2w3 8w9 (9w8 and 8w7 are possible as well).

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyway what are you guys opinion on my Ennergram tritype?. I ATM have 7w6 2w3 8w9 (9w8 and 8w7 are possible as well).

It seems right. I see 7w6 and 2w3, but can't discern your gut triad. 9w8? You don't seem to be a main 8, but I don't know.

Does anybody have any objections to my current typings? ESFP, 7w8, 9w8, 3w2, sp/sx.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What do you guys think of my enneagram? I mean technically with the tritype, if the numbers are right, it doesn't fully matter except for the order of them, but I feel pretty at home. [MENTION=29903]Mayflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION], I think your types fit you fine.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you guys think of my enneagram? I mean technically with the tritype, if the numbers are right, it doesn't fully matter except for the order of them, but I feel pretty at home. [MENTION=29903]Mayflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION], I think your types fit you fine.

I want to say 4w3 is your core. Then 7w6 and 9w8.