• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need some drama. I demand someone start a type war.

Lol

Forever's usual rant list:

Most INFJ's here are not INFJ's, I'm sorry but it's an invite only club by fate. And fate is a bitch.
And INFP's are not that common either.

Lots of ISFJ's and ISFP's on this forum. Lots of them are mistyped.

The amount of extroverts here should be much lower.

NT types you're not all that smart as your type description makes you all out to be
NF types you're not all that well executed with the manner of feelings and idealism you need other types and people

Regardless of what type you are, you're not that special just cognitive biases and error we are all led to believe we know our shit more than the entire human race. No stop falling for that like everyone else. Gosh. Some of you may not be verbal about it but its all ingrained in us. Kill that fluffy nonexistent unicorn in you. We all bleed the same.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol

Forever's usual rant list:

Most INFJ's here are not INFJ's, I'm sorry but it's an invite only club by fate. And fate is a bitch.
And INFP's are not that common either.

Lots of ISFJ's and ISFP's on this forum. Lots of them are mistyped.

The amount of extroverts here should be much lower.

NT types you're not all that smart as your type description makes you all out to be
NF types you're not all that well executed with the manner of feelings and idealism you need other types and people

Regardless of what type you are, you're not that special just cognitive biases and error we are all led to believe we know our shit more than the entire human race. No stop falling for that like everyone else. Gosh. Some of you may not be verbal about it but its all ingrained in us. Kill that fluffy nonexistent unicorn in you. We all bleed the same.

Give names. Unless you're scared!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need some drama. I demand someone start a type war.

You're not an ISFJ.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] is an ENFJ

Most of the ENFPs on this site are either ESFPs or ESFJs. I call these the Lorelai Gilmores of TypoC.

I am the most special snowflake at this site, regardless of my type.

ENTJs are garbage.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lately it seems like there's more ISFPs here.

Is ISFP the new INFJ the new INFP the new INTP the new INTJ?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
That's easy.

I am an ISFP. Who's with me?

I agree with others that what you described in your Se thread sounded much like Ne, though, that is just how you describe it, and just because someone uses certain tag words does not instantly stick them in this box or that, it only reveals what the function feels like to THEM, and is the word(s) they've chosen to describe that very personal experience. I trust you know your material inside and out so I don't doubt you. Perhaps some of what you describe and feel comes from your Ni and is why your word use vibes Ne since you do still use intuition. Perhaps you have a strongly developed Ni. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're not an ISFJ.

@Forever is an ENFJ

Most of the ENFPs on this site are either ESFPs or ESFJs. I call these the Lorelai Gilmores of TypoC.

I am the most special snowflake at this site, regardless of my type.

ENTJs are garbage.

What a compliment :wubbie:

I *might* be ENFJ.

Let me throw out the mundane first: INFJ's are the extroverted introverts.

Observe with ENFJs and INFP's theoretically, the ENFJ needs to be very extroverted and the INFP needs to be very introverted to break that odd ambivert barrier. In my experience, it has been shown to be consistent.

I can maybe think as why you might think I am ENFJ, yesterday I talked about wanting to meet with an ISTP girl being their shadows opposite. That could make sense, but I also feel more comfortable with most introverts than I do with extroverts. I usually feel ill equipped to get into the club and happenings with extroverts.

Have I went to huge shows? Yes. Did I try to talk to anyone? Unfortunately no. This last show I gone to go see my favorite DJ. Two girls talked to me first and I just responded with really short answers and then later imagined what it'd be like if I talked more serious.

The amount of introversion I need upsets people because it's not like a designated time during the day is all I need. It's literally, this event is too much for me to handle I need to go the bathroom, or out the building.

Did I tell you that Ni Fe can throw a hell of a monologue? :laugh:

Oh God I said that one a lot ^^^

Yeah it seems like everyone ignores the fact that INFJ's are very ambiverted. If you're more introverted, you're more likely to be an ISFx or INFP.

I do believe there are patterns to how much use of one letter that each type corresponds with.

But I do not mean ambiverted in a sense of a simple on and off switch. I mean ambiverted that INFJ's are no doubt introverts.

The function stack is weird for dom Ni users. The aux function needs to be used before information can be processed by Ni. It's like but wait what? They're introverted preferring. It's only after they have the information does their mind keep playing with information received. They may suddenly leave just to introvert all that new information and may even leave if it is too much for them. Totally makes people think INFJ's are weird antisocial people (not the bullying kind). Other introverts may not say much but yet be much more comfortable of staying in the crowd as long as they got friends. INFJ's kind of see that they need to jump in and hide out.

ENFJ's don't have that issue. They can extrovert because they are at the high end of extroversion and stay the whole party and shake their booty all night long.

Plus my Ti is more developed than ENFJ's. I'm more of a wispy person than ENFJ's as they more grounded and solid and have better Se being more likely to be the Jack of all trades combined with their extroversion.

Which makes me say this: that there are any ENFJ's here still makes me think that somehow they might fit another type better. It's an anomaly I'd like to figure out more. Some ENFJ's say they're quite introverted which makes me think they're not in the NFJ squad.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm only using keirsey type names. Where muh providers at?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What a compliment :wubbie:

I *might* be ENFJ.

Let me throw out the mundane first: INFJ's are the extroverted introverts.

Observe with ENFJs and INFP's theoretically, the ENFJ needs to be very extroverted and the INFP needs to be very introverted to break that odd ambivert barrier. In my experience, it has been shown to be consistent.

I can maybe think as why you might think I am ENFJ, yesterday I talked about wanting to meet with an ISTP girl being their shadows opposite. That could make sense, but I also feel more comfortable with most introverts than I do with extroverts. I usually feel ill equipped to get into the club and happenings with extroverts.

Have I went to huge shows? Yes. Did I try to talk to anyone? Unfortunately no. This last show I gone to go see my favorite DJ. Two girls talked to me first and I just responded with really short answers and then later imagined what it'd be like if I talked more serious.

The amount of introversion I need upsets people because it's not like a designated time during the day is all I need. It's literally, this event is too much for me to handle I need to go the bathroom, or out the building.

Did I tell you that Ni Fe can throw a hell of a monologue? :laugh:

Oh God I said that one a lot ^^^

Yeah it seems like everyone ignores the fact that INFJ's are very ambiverted. If you're more introverted, you're more likely to be an ISFx or INFP.

I do believe there are patterns to how much use of one letter that each type corresponds with.

I'm fucking with you, I think you're one of the most INFJest INFJs that ever INFJed on these forums.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, I know ENFJ was flattering. You do come across as outgoing and friendly, but this is the internet.

I think I have a very, very good idea of how you vibe IRL, because you're similar to me at least as far as both of us being people who need a lot of introversion.

You love to venture out into the world, maybe go to music stores and stuff (the type of places that have lots of people but with far less 'mandatory' interaction)--sometimes that's enough exposure for you, even though I bet you go home and get a little sad you didn't jump into an interesting conversation you overheard between two strangers or didn't talk to the cute girl you're sure smiled at you because you didn't want to come across as an overbearing brute, or despite being a good reader of people, you had a doubt that she was not interested and was only being polite--maybe at the time you imagined a potential interaction that became a drawn out fantasy (in the span of a few minutes while waiting in line at the coffee shop), only to leave without saying a single word to her. Amirite, or way off mark? BTW those little fantasy future scenarios...they just happen and you can't really help when they come and go, right? you're usually two steps ahead (or behind) the present moment, and this is an almost perpetual feeling for you, like you live on a slightly different phase of time or at least experience time differently than most people experience it....

speculation... It's not that you're socially awkward, you;re actually quite charming and polite in your own subdued way, but you have a certain 'inner' awkwardness that can sometimes make it very difficult for you to be as outgoing as you might like.

You're a people watcher who both loves and loathes the distance you keep from others. You want to be in the midst of everyone and everything but you know you need to stay more to the edge most of the time.

EDIT: this is all vibe-reading and guesswork on my part. Please correct me or tell me to fuck off if it bothers you.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm fucking with you, I think you're one of the most INFJest INFJs that ever INFJed on these forums.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, I know ENFJ was flattering. You do come across as outgoing and friendly, but this is the internet.

I think I have a very, very good idea of how you vibe IRL, because you're similar to me at least as far as both of us being people who need a lot of introversion.

You love to venture out into the world, maybe go to music stores and stuff (the type of places that have lots of people but with far less 'mandatory' interaction)--sometimes that's enough exposure for you, even though I bet you go home and get a little sad you didn't jump into an interesting conversation you overheard between two strangers or didn't talk to the cute girl you're sure smiled at you because you didn't want to come across as an overbearing brute, or despite being a good reader of people, you had a doubt that she was not interested and was only being polite--maybe at the time you imagined a potential interaction that became a drawn out fantasy (in the span of a few minutes while waiting in line at the coffee shop), only to leave without saying a single word to her. Amirite, or way off mark? BTW those little fantasy future scenarios...they just happen and you can't really help when they come and go, right? you're usually two steps ahead (or behind) the present moment, and this is an almost perpetual feeling for you, like you live on a slightly different phase of time or at least experience time differently than most people experience it....

speculation... It's not that you're socially awkward, you;re actually quite charming and polite in your own subdued way, but you have a certain 'inner' awkwardness that can sometimes make it very difficult for you to be as outgoing as you might like.

You're a people watcher who both loves and loathes the distance you keep from others. You want to be in the midst of everyone and everything but you know you need to stay more to the edge most of the time.

Since we have been debating together a lot and have come across one another a lot latelty would you say i am correctly typed or is another type possible?

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

You love to venture out into the world, maybe go to music stores and stuff (the type of places that have lots of people but with far less 'mandatory' interaction)--sometimes that's enough exposure for you, even though I bet you go home and get a little sad you didn't jump into an interesting conversation you overheard between two strangers or didn't talk to the cute girl you're sure smiled at you because you didn't want to come across as an overbearing brute, or despite being a good reader of people, you had a doubt that she was not interested and was only being polite--maybe at the time you projected a potential interaction that became a drawn out fantasy (in the span of a few minutes while waiting in line at the coffee shop), only to leave without saying a single word to her. Amirite, or way off mark?

I love this. I posted a thread a while back about how to describe someone in words, and I mentioned that I personally find it damn near impossible since I find words alone to lack the essence, the entirety that I see in that person. What you have written here, is, I feel, the answer to that thread. While reading this post, I got this imagery of [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] and almost felt as though I was truly "seeing" him for the first time.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love this. I posted a thread a while back about how to describe someone in words, and I mentioned that I personally find it damn near impossible since I find words alone to lack the essence, the entirety that I see in that person. What you have written here, is, I feel, the answer to that thread. While reading this post, I got this imagery of [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] and almost felt as though I was truly "seeing" him for the first time.

I don't know if it's an accurate portrayal of him, so I don't want to give you the false idea of him. He'll have to confirm or reject my description as it was based in vibe reading and speculation.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So after reading my own post in response to [MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION], I realized something. I literally "feel" people through my emotions. Meaning, that is EXACTLY why I have such a hard time describing people, because how I know and see them, comes from my Fi, and like Ni, good luck trying to convey that!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if it's an accurate portrayal of him, so I don't want to give you the false idea of him. He'll have to confirm or reject my description as it was based in vibe reading and speculation.

True true, but nevertheless, you led me to a personal incite. And for that, I thank you :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure go for it. Just dont jibe me or anything :D

I haven't known you as long as [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] but I'll do my best.

You're an exploratory thinker, aka a conceptualist who plays with ideas and potential could-bes and what-ifs all day. Some of that is based on your posts, some of it comes from a general vibe.

I said in a different thread I thought you valued your mind as your center and best asset, but you also feel a bit of a disconnect from the 'physical' world. It's fairly obvious from your username and avatar.

You're smart, and you know it, but you will also talk to anyone from any walk of life if you feel they have interesting things to discuss, because you worship or value ideas far more than you value people. Sure, I mean you care about people, but they're ultimately conduits or sounding boards to run your own ideas by, and you're willing to modify your ideas if someone else makes you think of a facet or caveat you overlooked.

You can come across to others as short-attention spanned, so sometimes people might think you're a "flake" before getting to know you better.

You are the type who argues with or is at least tempted to argue with your teachers/professors. You don't see it as arguing all the time, you see it as discussing and refining ideas, but other people who aren't used to it might initially feel like you are being combative. Nope, you still want to get along with everyone and it's never personal when you argue, no matter how heated.

A lot of this is sounding like basic ENTP descriptions, but it is very much the vibe I get. So, as for ESFJ vs ENTP, either can come across as "idea people" and "people people" but ENTPs are primarily idea people who like people while ESFJs are primarily people people who like ideas. You vibe a bit more as an idea person who likes people, so I would stick to an ENTP typing for now.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I haven't known you as long as [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] but I'll do my best.

You're an exploratory thinker, aka a conceptualist who plays with ideas and potential could-bes and what-ifs all day. Some of that is based on your posts, some of it comes from a general vibe.

I said in a different thread I thought you valued your mind as your center and best asset, but you also feel a bit of a disconnect from the 'physical' world. It's fairly obvious from your username and avatar.

You're smart, and you know it, but you will also talk to anyone from any walk of life if you feel they have interesting things to discuss, because you worship or value ideas far more than you value people. Sure, I mean you care about people, but they're ultimately conduits or sounding boards to run your own ideas by, and you're willing to modify your ideas if someone else makes you think of a facet or caveat you overlooked.

You can come across to others as short-attention spanned, so sometimes people might think you're a "flake" before getting to know you better.

You are the type who argues with or is at least tempted to argue with your teachers/professors. You don't see it as arguing all the time, you see it as discussing and refining ideas, but other people who aren't used to it might initially feel like you are being combative. Nope, you still want to get along with everyone and it's never personal when you argue, no matter how heated.

A lot of this is sounding like basic ENTP descriptions, but it is very much the vibe I get.

You just stalked me and put me on the net :D. I loved arguing about topics such as "Should we sterlize third world people to prevent overpopulation and put them back under European control and should we breed clones just to farm the organs and use them as cannon fodder" to both explore the exciting ideas and to troll ;). (I am more sensitive those days though damn you Fe). I also feel detached from the physical world and it is like i am experiencing 1 second lag in a video game. I do come acorss as a flake but i am like the Jokers knife (It may look like a funny and whimsical joke but the sharp edge is real). I care about people so i could debate and use them to bounce ideas around with true caring being second. (You seem very good at reading people :happy2:)