• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Function wise, you don't seem to be exuding Fe as an Fe dom may, nor have inferior Ti. Your Se is atrocious, aka inferior :p INFJ fits better.

Yeah my Se isn't developed in a sense where it actually comes into real-time present moment bliss with things, although sometimes I can trust my Se and things just happen but rationally it just doesn't make sense I can't just break the physical intuition into steps for repetition or so I won't make a mistake again. It doesn't give consistent results.

You seem very INFJ to me. You have next to no Se at all and you dont spill Fe everywhere like ExFJs do.

I don't know how you can measure Se on a forum like this anyway, but fair enough if you're taking my word in the past. If you are measuring it, tell me how. :yes:

To be honest it's very hard to tell with you. I think you could potentially be. You're different than a lot of accurately typed INFJs, in my opinion. You don't necessarily scream Fe but you also don't necessarily scream Ni.

Thank you for your input magpie, (I don't expect a reply for what I am about to say):

Yeah, I don't see it very clear however the judging functions are such a horrid mix that I can't take one over the other and simply say in doubt in my mind this is the judging set I prefer (Fe/Ti, Ti/Fe, Fi/Te, Te,Fi). Ne and Si are easily lesser used by me. Although Ni can seem similar to Si in some ways with recognition but not exactly.

Beebe's model is both interesting and frustrating as he says the perception function has to be balanced with it's judging attitude in the opposite orientation and vice versa but it's limiting because I feel as I introvert more than I extrovert but at the same time there are modes where I have a very extroverted/introverted ping pong match in myself that I can't tell which is which. Small ideas grow and dissipate in my head. Sometimes immediately helpful sometimes not.

I stopped being profoundly vision-oriented because my vision wasn't matched and I have a hard time staying focused in life because I essentially worked and succeeded was essentially founded upon a subjective lie. (Is this a value or a principle I am not wanting to violate?) Philosophically it just doesn't vibe well, but I did whatever it took surprisingly. (Ti vs Te)

I use my lower parts of Ni quite frequently but not the most developed parts enough which is if I am an Ni dom, I am supposed to take advantage and use those as my strengths to offer the world.

Fe wise, I can go on and off periods of fear of offending others. There are days at work where I can be offended easily and others where it's like pfft it's so inconsequential it doesn't offend me and it can be the very same statement (obviously different situations as it doesn't happen in the exact moment). When I see Fe used by others an alarm goes off saying Fake fake fake this person is manipulating me, I just have to accept it because I don't want to disrupt harmony. (Fi) Even when I use Fe to get a goal or situation to be in a positive or negative atmosphere it's like who am I to say I should change life the way I want it? I start having perceiving vs. judging wars in my psyche. My P and J are balanced in a way where I'm unpredictable and indecisive.

I am analytical in an Ni way just like my last statement ^ I only keep moving and shifting perspectives in my mind but to not of a practical use for me or even informationally for others. (Not Te/Ti)

But then when I get really into something like let's say chemistry. I dive in the in's and out's of the theory but no one can relate because suddenly I surpassed what all the students really cared to get out of the subject and I am alone again (could be Ti but Fe cries for unity and cohesion).

I want to make changes in my life to get to where I want to go but at the same time, shouldn't I be happy and live a very ordinary life? Couldn't I find happiness in the present moment? What's good of the future if it may crumble apart (Ni vs Se)?

:(

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah my Se isn't developed in a sense where it actually comes into real-time present moment bliss with things, although sometimes I can trust my Se and things just happen but rationally it just doesn't make sense I can't just break the physical intuition into steps for repetition or so I won't make a mistake again. It doesn't give consistent results.

I don't know how you can measure Se on a forum like this anyway, but fair enough if you're taking my word in the past. If you are measuring it, tell me how. :yes:

Its less measuring and more of a general vibe. In comparison to a ENFJ i know quite well ( I hope you dont mind me mentioning you [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie:)[/MENTION]) you are far more "detached" so to say. In comparison to Rouskyrie you are far more "ethereal" and less earthy showing a lower Se. You also seem more analytical (higher Ti as well) but in comparison to Rous you show less Fe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its less measuring and more of a general vibe. In comparison to a ENFJ i know quite well ( I hope you dont mind me mentioning you [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie:)[/MENTION]) you are far more "detached" so to say. In comparison to Rouskyrie you are far more "ethereal" and less earthy showing a lower Se. You also seem more analytical (higher Ti as well) but in comparison to Rous you show less Fe.

Ah, I see. That does seem an interesting way to compare using others as references.

Rouskyrie

I don't mind at all, [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION]. :)

Just out of curiosity: Does anyone think that I'm not an Fe user? MDP2525 mentioned a while back that me being a 9 gives me an INFP flavor. That makes me curious to know if I seem like an Fi user, specifically an IXFP.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't mind at all, [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION]. :)

Just out of curiosity: Does anyone think that I'm not an Fe user? MDP2525 mentioned a while back that me being a 9 gives me an INFP flavor. That makes me curious to know if I seem like an Fi user, specifically an IXFP.

Your Fe is off the charts. If your swung your Fe as a hammer with one of those strength hammer test things it would practically launch into space. I dont see any Fi in you but at times there can be a grey area between Fe and Fi plus your 9 will give you more of a IxFP flavour. If you are IxFP it would be ISFP as i dont see any Ne or Si from you. By the way which xNxP type am i mostly. On type me questionnaires i have been typed as INTP, INFP, ENTP, ENFP and occasionally xSxJ with strong Ne. Could anyone see me as a Se/Ni user or not? I am often told i have a NF vibe though but that is probably because i am not rude and hostile like a stereotypical T type.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest it's very hard to tell with you. I think you could potentially be. You're different than a lot of accurately typed INFJs, in my opinion. You don't necessarily scream Fe but you also don't necessarily scream Ni.

Fi, maybe?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with you. He does seem very similar to Amar but due to the 2 seems lighter. As for you Kierva you give a very gamma quadrant vibe to me so xSFP and XNTJ could both fit you but i would say more xSFP (ESFP more than ISFP) but i wouldn't rule out ENTJ ether. You remind me of several other posters in both xSFP and xNTJ types.

SEE-Fi is a more fun type to be, honestly.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm kind of curious if anyone thinks I'm not an ISTP. :D

They would be wrong. I know Ti doms when I see them. I have a Ti detector.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13550]Jacques Le Paul[/MENTION] may or may not be mistyped. He's an MBTI type.

skimpit

I think this is most of the people I know, including my husband (I'm still not sure if he is N or S ) I am very amused at how many very emotional people (mostly the nerds I know) will beat their love of " Logic and thinking" and hatred of feelings into your head with a brick because it pisses them off so much.

I am too. Mostly it's just insecurity. But remember, you can be unsure of your logic, so you will criticize others logically. Alternatively, you can criticize people emotionally for their lack of logic. It's all about pinpointing exactly the problem.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am too. Mostly it's just insecurity. But remember, you can be unsure of your logic, so you will criticize others logically. Alternatively, you can criticize people emotionally for their lack of logic. It's all about pinpointing exactly the problem.

There isnt a lot to go by on your awbro but i would say INTJ overall going by your general manner and the profile pic.

Jellyfish1234

I know not many people probably know me here and I'm probably far too quiet for this, but if anyone by any chance has an idea of which type I am out of INFJ or ISFJ (or something else entirely even), I'd greatly appreciate you pointing it out to me and why please, because I can't decide at all, and I don't really want to make a third 'Type Me' thread because people would probably get fed up of me haha.