• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

skimpit

Aw, I felt really sorry for Cloudpatrol. Then I laughed, because who lists their type as NFPI lol that's hilarious yo

What a girl, what a girl. At least, I assumed you're a girl. If not, beg your pardon

On that note, I looked for like thirty minutes to find this thread because of incorrect search terms, silly me
I'd like to mention that Mal12345 is ISFJ - in denial. If you think he's whiny, it's definitely inf Ne. (And don't come to me later and be like, you're just projecting on him because he pisses you off little girl, calm it - well, part of that's true but I think his whininess is objective.) I'm pretty sure Mal's a dude, so - take a little whiskey, man. You seem stressed. I'd like to say that a little liquor'd calm you down real nice, yeah.

And speaking of Cloudpatrol, it's really hard to tell what type you are. I'd say INFP (is that what that means in your profile there?) is a good middle ground since you kind of give off mixed vibes. A lot of the time I get ISFx though. However, no function is defined over the other so it's really hard to pin from my perspective. I liked it earlier when you just had your type listed as IXFX because that seemed to describe you best. You're quite an enigma.

Also, just in general, there are a lot more SFs on this site than you think. (Directed to anyone who reads this by chance.) A lot of NFPs are actually SJs who don't understand Ne so they think the ranking of that function is higher than it is. Some do get it right though, like Yamato Nadeshiko who doesn't deny SJ. Some other things I see are introverts mistaking themselves as extrovert, which is weird considering everyone wants to jump on the introvert bandwagon nowadays. Mostly these are INFPs thinking they're really outgoing and cool, when really they're hella emotional and just don't want to deal. Some ENFPs who don't understand Fi mistype as INFs because they just learned how emotional they could be. Also, a lot of people with Fi mistake themselves for Fe because of their emotionality. A lot of Fe-dom/auxes on this site are probably ISJs or people with Fi/Ni who didn't read the descriptions by themselves, to understand that each function is different. Then they end up confusing them with one or more functions, and you get a really artsy ISTJ thinking they're an ENTP or something.

Anyway, my last comment is I like this thread a lot better than the game-type threads where people type each other after someone posts. That's a little too hard to keep up with.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=27014]florpoetis[/MENTION] I just realized that gamma SF fits you well in socionics terms. I am don't know which one of them you're though, either SEE-Fi, or ESI-Se.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Would ENTP be a good fit for me or am i another type?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anyone here think I am anything like INTJ/ILI?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With many new peeps on the forum, I'm curious to hear about their perceptions regarding my type, if anyone feels like offering an opinion

:)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
With many new peeps on the forum, I'm curious to hear about their perceptions regarding my type, if anyone feels like offering an opinion

I dont know you that well but your avatar seems more SF than NF to me but you give more of a NF vibe in posts so that means you are ether a ExFJ or IxFP to me due to strong feeling and mixed S/N. I would say ether ESFJ with INFP and ENFJ both being likely candidates.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm really an ÖXYR, where Ö stands for anemic, X for redundantly excessive, Y for those holding more than 1 metric tons of Ytterbium in their garage, and R for throwing ape shit around.

No one of you really figured ME out, lol

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty certain I'm INTP (or at least my current persona is), but I'd be open to any IxxP typing. E or J typings, I'd be more skeptical about.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Aw, I felt really sorry for Cloudpatrol. Then I laughed, because who lists their type as NFPI lol that's hilarious yo

What a girl, what a girl. At least, I assumed you're a girl. If not, beg your pardon

On that note, I looked for like thirty minutes to find this thread because of incorrect search terms, silly me
I'd like to mention that Mal12345 is ISFJ - in denial. If you think he's whiny, it's definitely inf Ne. (And don't come to me later and be like, you're just projecting on him because he pisses you off little girl, calm it - well, part of that's true but I think his whininess is objective.) I'm pretty sure Mal's a dude, so - take a little whiskey, man. You seem stressed. I'd like to say that a little liquor'd calm you down real nice, yeah.

And speaking of Cloudpatrol, it's really hard to tell what type you are. I'd say INFP (is that what that means in your profile there?) is a good middle ground since you kind of give off mixed vibes. A lot of the time I get ISFx though. However, no function is defined over the other so it's really hard to pin from my perspective. I liked it earlier when you just had your type listed as IXFX because that seemed to describe you best. You're quite an enigma.

Also, just in general, there are a lot more SFs on this site than you think. (Directed to anyone who reads this by chance.) A lot of NFPs are actually SJs who don't understand Ne so they think the ranking of that function is higher than it is. Some do get it right though, like Yamato Nadeshiko who doesn't deny SJ. Some other things I see are introverts mistaking themselves as extrovert, which is weird considering everyone wants to jump on the introvert bandwagon nowadays. Mostly these are INFPs thinking they're really outgoing and cool, when really they're hella emotional and just don't want to deal. Some ENFPs who don't understand Fi mistype as INFs because they just learned how emotional they could be. Also, a lot of people with Fi mistake themselves for Fe because of their emotionality. A lot of Fe-dom/auxes on this site are probably ISJs or people with Fi/Ni who didn't read the descriptions by themselves, to understand that each function is different. Then they end up confusing them with one or more functions, and you get a really artsy ISTJ thinking they're an ENTP or something.

Anyway, my last comment is I like this thread a lot better than the game-type threads where people type each other after someone posts. That's a little too hard to keep up with.

I think this is most of the people I know, including my husband (I'm still not sure if he is N or S ) I am very amused at how many very emotional people (mostly the nerds I know) will beat their love of " Logic and thinking" and hatred of feelings into your head with a brick because it pisses them off so much.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some do get it right though, like Yamato Nadeshiko who doesn't deny SJ.

*gets called out in the mistyped members thread for being accurately typed*

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You are a well-adjusted, garden variety and female version of [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], but you are not as light as him.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are a well-adjusted, garden variety and female version of [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], but you are not as light as him.

I agree with you. He does seem very similar to Amar but due to the 2 seems lighter. As for you Kierva you give a very gamma quadrant vibe to me so xSFP and XNTJ could both fit you but i would say more xSFP (ESFP more than ISFP) but i wouldn't rule out ENTJ ether. You remind me of several other posters in both xSFP and xNTJ types.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would anyone think I am an ENFJ? At least cognitive function wise? (not necessarily an actual introvert/extrovert.)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would anyone think I am an ENFJ? At least cognitive function wise? (not necessarily an actual introvert/extrovert.)

Nah. You're INFJ.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Function wise, you don't seem to be exuding Fe as an Fe dom may, nor have inferior Ti. Your Se is atrocious, aka inferior :p INFJ fits better.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

You seem very INFJ to me. You have next to no Se at all and you dont spill Fe everywhere like ExFJs do.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

To be honest it's very hard to tell with you. I think you could potentially be. You're different than a lot of accurately typed INFJs, in my opinion. You don't necessarily scream Fe but you also don't necessarily scream Ni.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Which xNxP type do i seem most like. The general opinion seems that apart from being a clear dom/aux Ne user the opinions differ. I am often told i have a NF vibe but i am often said to be a clear Ti and Fe user and there is a few that have said i am a xSxJ type with strong Ne.