• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's almost exactly 3 years I've been on this forum.

Crazy of the plethora of types and perspectives are on this forum during my time here.

Without further ado...

I present you who I think is currently mistyped and their suspected types.

[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] : ExFJ
[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION] : ISFP
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] : xSFJ
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] : xNFP
[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION]: IxFx
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] : INFP

So there. I'll put anyone else on if it is of concern or wait for the next edition whenever that comes out. :coffee:

My type is not up for discussion with me. Just a heads up.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] I agree with one of those... the obvious one. Do you have reasoning for the others'?

I knew cloud's very quickly when I heard her speak in vent. It was lightning quick. Voice, interruption, all very much of an extraverted personality. Sounded very EFJ to say the least.

yes. that one. no need to say.

the forsaken: She never really brings up anything of an Ni related nature. Fe is clear for sure. Her sense of humor is kind, but doesn't ever seem Ni/Se. If she'd look over her history, I'd think Ni/Se isn't apparent.

fetus: I know she's a crusader for wanting equality for all types. Unmistakably F and P. The first two it seems intuitive is very likely as she as entrenched in ideas and the abstract reality, she's a dreaming type for sure. I can't see her as someone who is very grounded and practical (no offense)

ura: hearing her speak, immediately threw off the T vibe. I don't really get an objective vibe from her. On forum nor vent. Nice person though. Kind of been holding this one back, but everything seems to make me see her an I F type. Possibly S but it would be unfair to say unless I interviewed her or seen her explain herself.

and you.. well again the Si/Ne unquestionable. But I feel like you have ideals and you want to envision a better reality. I think what you wrote about Fe is somewhat revealing how much you want to tear off Fe, I know believe me I do too.. but there's something painfully true about Fe that is hard to hide from (at least how I see it). The view of that feelings fill us, not that our feelings really come entirely from within. It's almost about being particularly focused by others and being consumed by it, even if isn't practical. To me, Fe is a reality I'm trying to run away from. I want to believe I have actual feelings, but I am dependent on people outside of me to cope with reality, which somehow I don't have the excellency of social skills to even have a single best friend and don't want romance to have a best friend. You could be an ISFJ but you're just way too idealistic and maybe that might upset you, but you don't come off SJ at all. I mean EJCC is very clearly SJ to me and I love her (as a mod or in an online detached way lol). Maybe you are too, but I have sure as hell never met an SJ like you.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IA with all of Forever's typings except the ones relating to fetus and Yamato. I think they're both accurately typed.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] is too Je to be NFP.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]: I will make another 'type me' thread with another questionnaire set with this mind, thanks.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
fetus: I know she's a crusader for wanting equality for all types. Unmistakably F and P. The first two it seems intuitive is very likely as she as entrenched in ideas and the abstract reality, she's a dreaming type for sure. I can't see her as someone who is very grounded and practical (no offense)

and you.. well again the Si/Ne unquestionable. But I feel like you have ideals and you want to envision a better reality. I think what you wrote about Fe is somewhat revealing how much you want to tear off Fe, I know believe me I do too.. but there's something painfully true about Fe that is hard to hide from (at least how I see it). The view of that feelings fill us, not that our feelings really come entirely from within. It's almost about being particularly focused by others and being consumed by it, even if isn't practical. To me, Fe is a reality I'm trying to run away from. I want to believe I have actual feelings, but I am dependent on people outside of me to cope with reality, which somehow I don't have the excellency of social skills to even have a single best friend and don't want romance to have a best friend. You could be an ISFJ but you're just way too idealistic and maybe that might upset you, but you don't come off SJ at all. I mean EJCC is very clearly SJ to me and I love her (as a mod or in an online detached way lol). Maybe you are too, but I have sure as hell never met an SJ like you.

My observations of [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] is that she's someone who values harmony among those around her and takes practical steps to create it. When there was a lot of tension on the forum, she started a couple of threads to get people to say positive things about each other and generally improve the vibe. "Dreaminess" doesn't preclude SJ. Jung pointed out that Si is the function of fairy tales, myths and monsters, and those kinds of dream worlds will unconsciously influence how an introverted sensor understands his or her reality:

Jung on Introverted S said:
Above all, his development alienates him from the reality of the object, leaving him at the mercy of his subjective perceptions, which orient his consciousness to an archaic reality, although his lack of comparative judgment keeps him wholly unconscious of this fact. Actually he lives in a mythological world, where men, animals, locomotives, houses, rivers, and mountains appear either as benevolent deities or as malevolent demons. That they appear thus to him never enters his head, though that is just the effect they have on his judgments and actions.

That gets into whether or not [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] is mistyped. A lot of what I see about him is his focus on establishing norms for relating to his identity (ie, how people should understand those identification and the most appropriate way to interact with them). The nontraditional focus doesn't make his whole MO come off as any less SJ. It's figuring out the practicalities of introverted sensing and managing those practicalities to a social outcome in accordance with his values. IFPs tend to be a bit more libertarian in terms of how they relate to others values. They want their view to be heard and understood as theirs, but what other people do is up to them as long as it doesn't infringe on their own value set. Lux just comes off as more active in terms of getting people onboard with his point of view.

Last edited:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@Forever I agree with one of those... the obvious one. Do you have reasoning for the others'?
No human being is that obvious. And it's insulting that you think I am. Which I'll be very straightforward with you about in this moment because I don't dislike you.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's almost exactly 3 years I've been on this forum. Crazy of the plethora of types and perspectives are on this forum during my time here. Without further ado... I present you who I think is currently mistyped and their suspected types. @Cloudpatrol : ExFJ @ESFJ : ISFP @theforsaken : xSFJ @themightyfetus : xNFP @Urarienev: IxFx @Yamato Nadeshiko : INFP So there. I'll put anyone else on if it is of concern or wait for the next edition whenever that comes out.:coffee:
My type is up for discussion when it's not an echo chamber deal.
I hope you didn't just want my attention for some reason, I don't understand people who do. I ask that if you're going to give me more of the same not to even bother mentioning me. Goodbye.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's almost exactly 3 years I've been on this forum.

Crazy of the plethora of types and perspectives are on this forum during my time here.

Without further ado...

I present you who I think is currently mistyped and their suspected types.

[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] : ExFJ
[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION] : ISFP
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] : xSFJ
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] : xNFP
[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION]: IxFx
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] : INFP

So there. I'll put anyone else on if it is of concern or wait for the next edition whenever that comes out. :coffee:

I'm feeling left out. I'm in a multi-year rut though, so maybe it's best to ignore mine! Everything is jumbled and fucked in my head right now. You might get false readings, like magnets interfering with your compass.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mean, maybe I could see INFJ for [MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION], but I think she's accurately typed. Maybe her 1w9 enneatype might throw some people off.

Sorry, ura, I know you didn't want it brought up any further.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] is too Je to be NFP.

Could you please come up with an explanation why?

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]: I will make another 'type me' thread with another questionnaire set with this mind, thanks.

While I wont stop you. I am not a fan of questionaires. If you can do a free form of saying anything about you. It's going to take some self-exploration but I feel like Q and A's you're trying to change your nature even if slightly to fit the question. Maybe you don't but that's a suggestion because that's how I shown myself.

My observations of [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] is that she's someone who values harmony among those around her and takes practical steps to create it. When there was a lot of tension on the forum, she started a couple of threads to get people to say positive things about each other and generally improve the vibe. "Dreaminess" doesn't preclude SJ. Jung pointed out that Si is the function of fairy tales, myths and monsters, and those kinds of dream worlds will unconsciously influence how an introverted sensor understands his or her reality:

Yes although in my opinion, while I commend her for her doing those threads and those that responded well to to her rhetoric, I don't define that as practical unless you're referring to something else but hey that doesn't mean I don't respect that she did that.

I love that quote. Although I was more focused when reading that a few years back I seen as simply "he or she sees everything in a good or bad way" and the thing I applied is that when I would see cars passing by, did they have faces? That mountain looks really friendly. All this anthropormophization. And how the cousin of Ni essentially sees that with ideas instead of sensations.

That gets into whether or not [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] is mistyped. A lot of what I see about him is his focus on establishing norms for relating to his identity (ie, how people should understand those identification and the most appropriate way to interact with them). The nontraditional focus doesn't make his whole MO come off as any less SJ. It's figuring out the practicalities of extraverted sensing and managing those practicalities to a social outcome in accordance with his values. IFPs tend to be a bit more libertarian in terms of how they relate to others values. They want their view to be heard and understood as theirs, but what other people do is up to them as long as it doesn't infringe on their own value set. Lux just comes off as more active in terms of getting people onboard with his point of view.

You may be right and that's honestly the reason why I'm still holding back. Although his si/ne is still clear and not giving that up. I don't see anything really to say he has inferior Ne though.

I hope you didn't just want my attention for some reason, I don't understand people who do. I ask that if you're going to give me more of the same not to even bother mentioning me. Goodbye.
No ESFJ, I'm not clamoring for your attention. Even if my opinion hasn't changed about you, I don't like talking behind people's backs and your Fi is crystal clear imo but hey to me and maybe you don't feel that way but one of my pet peeves is someone wearing a mask for a very long time which I believe is your intention. And you may authentically believe you have Si-Fe. But one thing for sure is that you don't keep switching your type at least sporadically which that's good as well. But yeah that's all I need to say. Goodbye.

I'm feeling left out. I'm in a multi-year rut though, so maybe it's best to ignore mine! Everything is jumbled and fucked in my head right now. You might get false readings, like magnets interfering with your compass.

But IxxP is correct even if there is an INTP. To me, I trust you will find your way back or to the other type. The thing is, maybe if I saw a video, I may see that as confirmation to push you towards it. You don't have painfully obvious Ti or maybe I'm not that well aware enough of Ti, I did read Ti in depth in all its position in stacks yesterday, I'll keep you in mind when I reread it again.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] why do you think my Ne is higher?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While I wont stop you. I am not a fan of questionaires. If you can do a free form of saying anything about you. It's going to take some self-exploration but I feel like Q and A's you're trying to change your nature even if slightly to fit the question. Maybe you don't but that's a suggestion because that's how I shown myself.

My private blog might show you some bits and pieces of how I think and feel.
I don't understand what you mean by free form. Do you just want me to type out anything I am thinking to you and then send it to you?

I don't see the point in lying or changing my nature when I answer those questionnaires. I'm obsessed with finding out more about myself too much to put up a mask at this point.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] why do you think my Ne is higher?

Through a process of deduction. You haven't shown anything of an inferior Ne nature. You're so open to change in many ways and you're even flexible in your writing. Even the video chats we had together, you sounded so comfortable with ideas.

My private blog might show you some bits and pieces of how I think and feel.
I don't understand what you mean by free form. Do you just want me to type out anything I am thinking to you and then send it to you?

I don't see the point in lying or changing my nature when I answer those questionnaires. I'm obsessed with finding out more about myself too much to put up a mask at this point.

You could, essentially yes.

I don't see it as straightforward as lying, I think it's trying to restrict your mind, that's all I'm saying. Getting rid of all the biases that come along with a question, even if it's not apparent to you.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I used to think ISFP could potentially be correct for you but now I think that's ridiculous. I don't get a strong Fe or Fi vibe from you either way. I don't get an Se vibe from you either. I think you definitely have Si somewhere in your stacking, that's fairly apparent. I could see INTP for you. Also potentially ISTJ (even though I know you're typing as P right now.)

I think surface impressions of you vibe ISFP across the board, for the most part. It's just a mysterious, powerful vibe that sort of feels Fi/Se. I could see you as INTJ or INFJ alternately, if that's helpful, but I don't have much evidence to back up those claims. Just more vibes.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
Could you please come up with an explanation why?

She seems to be into social etiquette. Also seems to make consensus based decisions. Seems easily affected by others emotions and opinions.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

She seems to be into social etiquette. Also seems to make consensus based decisions. Seems easily affected by others emotions and opinions.

She's the epitome of a fairly well-adjusted ESFJ.