• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Night: INFJ

Ni, that mysteriousness
Fe, always defends the downtrodden
Ti, his thinking coming through

INTJ

Ni: mysteriousness
Te: thinking preference
Fi: his values that come through so often in times of social disturbance

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm... or... INTJ... and it is Fi that comes through when he defends the downtrodden!

Yes

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Hmm... or... INTJ... and it is Fi that comes through when he defends the downtrodden!

Yes

Night: INFJ

Ni, that mysteriousness
Fe, always defends the downtrodden
Ti, his thinking coming through

INTJ

Ni: mysteriousness
Te: thinking preference
Fi: his values that come through so often in times of social disturbance

Very, very perceptive Dana.

I'm flattered.

I tend to become hyper-defensive of people that I feel are being bullied and/or taken advantage of. I think most tend to exhibit this sort of behavior...?

This is typically when I become aggressively attuned with my Te.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
First she goes all strange about me type and now, when I call her out, she goes all kinky.

Well I'm confused but okay, lead the way...
what else do you expect from a nutty NFJ? :wacko:

Anyway, isn't it past your bedtime? ;P

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't you have low Fi, too?

;) I was keeping with the pattern there... though yes, my lowest is Fi, which I apparently am somewhat lacking in! :laugh:

.... heart stole my Fi and is keeping it hostage somewhere :ninja:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
;) I was keeping with the pattern there... though yes, my lowest is Fi, which I apparently am somewhat lacking in! :laugh:

.... heart stole my Fi and is keeping it hostage somewhere :ninja:

I was thinking, if you have low Si, Ni and Fi, then, ummm... What have you got in there? :huh: I would assume you at least have high Ti.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Fi is listening to the Cure and weeping it's mascara off because my Fe is hogging the phone.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I never mentioned it, but I think that the whole "Fe-Ni looks like Fi" argument is bogus and was developed as a false explaination of the fact that most of the "INFJ"s on this forum are NFPs.

All right. That's your thesis.
Let's see how you supported it.

What I remember about Kiddo's posts is when he tried to pull his whole "homophobes are Fi's" thing. By the way Kiddo (if you're reading this), I didn't like the crazy lady in that youtube either, but that doesn't make it a shadow reaction. It just makes her a crazy bitch. (duh!)

Assertion.

Then he mentioned how he thought it was so bizarre that they seemed to think he was miserable, and I though "aha! opposing personality Fe".

Assertion.

What else... his response to my "obesity myth" thread was totally Fi. No true Ni type has "wisdom at the cost of sanity" as thier signature, not even Nietche(if he were alive) (in other words, it's a fairly obvious sign of an extraverted perception preference).

"Arguing from specific to general" fallacy.

(How is a tagline representative of someone's true personality? It's not. It's a very very small and somewhat insignificant piece of data that has no direct bearing on type.)

And I would love to discuss this further (including with Kiddo). I am %100 percent sure he prefers Fi, and I think he's an I_FP.

Assertion.

And your "Fe" example could easily be inferior Te in that context. And I think it is.

Assertion.

...Come on, Gabe.
This is all assertion -- where's the support statements?

i.e., where's the beef?

(and I wonder why type I could claim you are, for making a case styled like this.)

Again, again, AGAIN!!!

ok
just probing as usual

Both of you in the naughty corner! NOW!

There will be NO probing in the naughty corner!!!! :ninja:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Say, Gabe; I see you've dropped the "P" from your type! Reconsidering?
A "J" would seem to make sense, as you do seem to have a "directive" streak, and also, the way you try to identify many other people's processes as Te; it does appear that that function rubs you the wrong way (rather than being a "relief").

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A "J" would seem to make sense, as you do seem to have a "directive" streak, and also, the way you try to identify many other people's processes as Te; it does appear that that function rubs you the wrong way (rather than being a "relief").

Could be ENFP with distinctly expressed Te.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP

I didn't drop "P" from my type. I'm using "?"'s new type coding.

Huh, I mean, if the whole community were to switch to his (better) coding that would be one thing, as it is, people will keep misreading the codes for the irrational types and just think they're unsure about the last letter. Oh well.

Go ahead, question my type, I am very interested in hearing about it :yes: (but you do know what I think of that "directive" "informative" bussiness)

I don't identify processes as Te because it rubs me the wrong way (it doesn't). Bullshit rubs me the wrong way.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK.
I had forgotten about that system for the moment, and didn't realize anyone had actually begun using it.

It just seems that Te is being used as some sort of pejorative that people's writings are being accused of almost critically, while Ti is this elusive function that everyone aspires to, but no one measures up to in the critics' minds. I wonder why that is.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what would be a reliable recourse after mistyping yourself ?

Avery = ENxJ

LOL

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
OK.
I had forgotten about that system for the moment, and didn't realize anyone had actually begun using it.

It just seems that Te is being used as some sort of pejorative that people's writings are being accused of almost critically, while Ti is this elusive function that everyone aspires to, but no one measures up to in the critics' minds. I wonder why that is.

Critics nothing.

Speaking for myself, I've always thought of some economic theories as Ti "principles" based on false situations.