• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fwiw, I did a stint as a server when I had just gotten out of high school at a very busy Mexican restaurant here in town. It was easily one of the worst jobs I've ever had. The amount of physical activity, attention to detail and exertion required was brutal on me. It was a very Se heavy role and I just wasn't cut out for it whatsoever. I'm very confident in the idea that I'm Ni/Se, but I'm equally confident that my Se usage is pretty distant from my facility with Ni.

That said, I think you're ENFP, Frosty. You're mentally kinetic in a way that I associate with Ne-dominance. All the back and forth and awareness and awareness of awareness--that doesn't strike me as Si. Also, you vibe like other people who are on the site who are more than likely correctly typed ENFPs.

As for enneagram, I've thought of you as a counterphobic 6w7. 9 at disintegration point is possible, but in my conversations with you your focus is more about safety and trust rather than peace per se. What can you believe in? Who you are and what that means. Gut triad folks--bless our hearts--are a lot less mentally active than that. Not to say we're dumb, but getting to certain answers is more linear and not quite as urgent. 694 or 649 seems accurate.

Either way, more than likely you'll not not take those typings, but it's another perspective.
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION], otoh, I do have a pretty easy time seeing as a 9. I have no clue what his MBTI type is, though. Probably sp/so for instinctual variant.

[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] I think is an ESFJ 297 so/sx

I was painfully bad at that job. But really... I busted my ass trying! Which was the really frusterating part. There I would be all proud of myself for including ketchup in this bag... Only to have that person come 2 minutes later and bitch at me about forgetting the napkins.

Every time.

Every time just about there would be some sort of fuck up. After a while I just became the obvious scapegoat- finally flipped out at them one day for 'writing me up for poor performance' when I didn't even work that day! They needed something to show the store supervisor when she came to visit and saw our slow times. Anyways. Yeah no. I just could not do that job. Way too much coordination and real world attention demanded. Drift into thought for a second and the next second you have someone screaming in your face because you asked them... To repeat their order... For the first... Second... And third time. Not fun. Just... No. I wasn't on adderall then though so perhaps my attention has improved somewhat-the other stuff though is demanding and distracting though as well. But yeah. I was ridiculously bad at most aspects-NOT all-I could do the shitty parts really well... But anything fast moving requiring me to so a lot of bodily multitasking and woah just no. End up with some sort of crazy 'and generally creative-mess. Like the time I spilt the cold shake mix all over the floor and all over my boss... :doh:.

Yeah. I DIDN'T even get fired from that job somehow! They actually-when I wasn't fucking up-well... They treated me like shit but I mean I was a hard worker man and they could not deny that so I had something somehow going for me there. And again, I did all the really nasty gross jobs that no one else had the stomach to do-and I did them joyfully. Anyways. I have been bad at all of my jobs... Because they all have been fairly physical-but that one with everything having to be juggled at once... Yeah. It was very very Se most parts of it-in ways I am not and don't believe I could unless I made this a hell of a lot longer-could describe.

And yeah. 6 is something I am really considering. I mean I think I just... Well, I identify so much with 'the seeker' just the general overview... That it becomes hard to distinguish which element is most prominent. Because really... I again, identify will all of them so much. Even disintigration for 4 into 2... Where... The 4 becomes like an incredibly clingy and obsessive 2...:blush:. But 4 doesn't seem like my 'main type' so yeah-makes me need to 'seek' even more.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I mean, don't take my impressions too much to heart cuz I don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe?

I like to think that everyone has valuable insights, yours included. Thank you for sharing.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just get fuzzy on the Fi vs Fe distinction

Me too. Actually that distinction is why me and [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] had a vent conversation on the very subject last night.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah [MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Still not sure whether Fi or Fe. Or Ti or Te.

Social instinct is doing this to me I think.

Feeling really Ti today/right now for some reason though. But who knows now just typing that is making me question whether it could be healthy Fi- friendly seeming Ti from being behind Fe- or just Te since I am claiming somehow somewhat maybe that this is being externalized.

I just need to decide on a type and put my fingers in my ears and go la la la through any opposition-from myself or otherwise-to it. Ignorance being bliss as much as knowledge is power.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This thread has been delightfully active lately. It warms the cockles of my heart to see people communicating their thoughts and opinions so freely.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
*Takes
sinclairs cockles away from him maliciously because whatever they are sounds like fun.*

#end thread