• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?

Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

Plus I suck at doing physical activity and daydream and super talkative.

But hey, I got all the same JCF.

But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
"shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

But hey, I got all the same JCF.

It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?

But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
"shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"
And, the point is?

Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?

And, the point is?

Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Pumpernickle.

Last edited by a moderator:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

:huh:

Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?

And, the point is?

Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Prick.
Well, I think you need that advice too. Please, read a little.
Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:huh:

Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?

Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.

I'm not in the best mood right now to try and re-explain myself to a member who barely contributes to the forum (not you).

And if you knew DG, I've thought of the same thing like many other new INFJ's who come on to the forum. Lol. Well, whatever. I posted so so much on this forum about myself and reasons I consider myself to be an INFJ.

I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
Who was I typing?

I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*
Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.

Aren't you the mature one.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] is more than likely correctly typed. Anyone with a basic grasp of theory would understand that to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing. An NFJ in the grip of inferior is going to look like an STP, which may be where you the impression that he's ISTP.

Given your limited time on the site, I doubt you've had a great deal of interaction with him otherwise, so you don't really have enough information to make a call on his typing one way or the other. Unless you've been creeping on his post history, which is...you know...creepy.

Fwiw, I think you are an ENP. When I put together the mention list for the TJ thead, I basically just did a site query for all TJs that were active posters. You have ISTJ listed on your profile, so you made the list and I wasn't scrutinizing the results all that closely. Maybe others have said you're ISTJ, but I don't agree with that typing for you.

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
@Forever is more than likely correctly typed. Anyone with a basic grasp of theory would understand that to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing. An NFJ in the grip of inferior is going to look like an STP, which may be where you the impression that he's ISTP.
Interesting. I would like to know in more details, Functons-wise. How I can know if someone was normal or not?

Given your limited time on the site, I doubt you've had a great deal of interaction with him otherwise, so you don't really have enough information to make a call on his typing one way or the other. Unless you've been creeping on his post history, which is...you know...creepy.

Hahah...I wouldn't do that. You have a point here. Maybe, I was too quick with my decision. I'm still learning, so it's normal to make mistakes.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
SearchingforPeace you ever consider 2w3 or 3w2?

Haha, what a set of quotes. Love it! [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] if you wanna be considered attractive and masculine to the ladies you gotta let that height and those muscles hang in ambiance, not in people's faces. Mention something stereotypically attractive, like you're tired out from helping orphans so you're winding down by fixing a motorcycle or solving other practical problems. Emphasize loyalty to your wife and any children in your life from time to time. Mention how you're supportive but also assertive (<-- and other ambiguous statements like that, which combine the best of two worlds, leaving the actual reality up to the reader's imagination). Never blame women, as a gender, for anything. Accept responsibility for things, in a tough and quiet way, and talk about fixing them like you fix your motorcycle (this is especially the case for social and personal issues, no blaming others).

Then post a pic in the pic thread with a shirt on but roll up the sleeves to show off dem forearms. Make sure it's tight enough to see those muscles (but not too tight, can't show any vanity), and that there's some kind of perspective to make sure it's obvious how tall you are. Then maybe mention your height in a casual way, where someone else does the effort for you, like in that guess the height thread or something.

No sexual entitlement, no whining, no (obvious) boasting, just raw masculine radiance.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing.

This is very true. Unfortunately, many people are driven to typology when they're in unhealthy mental states and thus adopt types/personas not accurate to their healthy states of being.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still beginner

Then maybe you should refrain from calling people out as mistypes. Your "I'm a beginner, but..." preamble automatically discredits you and makes any subsequent statement null and void.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Take a break from pretending to be a typologist and go read some more. Come back in a year or two and maybe people will take you more seriously.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Don't put too much stock in those quick-glance typings. That SP Spazz guy on youtube refers to those as "drive-by typings."

I've now had nearly every type thrown my way, to the point I don't take most suggestions seriously. If I jokingly change my type in my profile and drop into the "Is the person above you...." thread, it seems over half the time people confirm it. I've learned that gaming people's perceptions of me is quite easy, and often amusing. People have actually suggested ESTP for me and I'm almost befuddled.

Zen_alpha

MBTI Type
MIND
Enneagram
5w6
Take a break from pretending to be a typologist and go read some more. Come back in a year or two and maybe people will take you more seriously.
My apology. I became a fan of this topic and I couldn't stop myself from posting here. I will take your advice, thanks. Maybe because I'm an ESFP, and I like attention. I remember it said something like that in my profile. I will be more cautious next time.
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] sorry, I was wrong. You are an INFJ.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My apology. I became a fan of this topic and I couldn't stop myself from posting here. I will take your advice, thanks. Maybe because I'm an ESFP, and I like attention. I remember it said something like that in my profile. I will be more cautious next time.
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] sorry, I was wrong. You are an INFJ.

Apology accepted. I mean people will have differing opinions on what I am or who I am. Just make sure not to judge before enough information is present. That applies to everyone and INFJs especially included.